PDA

View Full Version : Countdown Timer

Live in Color
November 18th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I don't know if it's in the right section, but since it's Other Chat I think it should fit.

Does anyone know where I can find a countdown image that I can place in my signature that counts the days until a date I set? I've tried looking on google, I found a counter, but not any with an image. If someone could please let me know I'd really appreciate it. :)

Gunn
November 18th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I think you're looking for something like TickerFactory.com (http://www.tickerfactory.com/)?

Nacon
November 19th, 2007, 01:23 AM
I think you're looking for something like TickerFactory.com (http://www.tickerfactory.com/)?

lol.. that one actually answers my question about that... I was wondering, as well...

that'll come in handy.

Oni Link
November 19th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Why is there so many articles about Ovulation and Pregnancy? o_O
I want to make a Ticker!

Live in Color
November 19th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I want to make a Ticker!

I was wondering that too, it's all about women sort of stuff... ._.

But just go to google and type TickerFactory, then there should be a link underneath the original link that says Events, or Events and Holidays or something along the lines of that, but just click Events and it should work. :)

And thanks Gunn Yoshiaki!

Oni Link
November 19th, 2007, 01:02 PM
ahh, there's actually links underneath that give you different options, like fitness, birthday, events, etc.
I thought they were ads at first because of the way they're layed out.

AnimeDDR110
November 19th, 2007, 01:48 PM
this will come in handy. thanks Gunn Yosihaki.

Gunn
November 19th, 2007, 04:49 PM
I want to make a Ticker!

Those tickers were actually made for pregnant women; for when they were due to give birth.

"We created these graphical tickers in 2003. Tickers were originally designed to visualize pregnancy progress for FertilityFriend.com's Pregnancy Tracker."