PDA

View Full Version : Price of Love

charizard_maa
November 19th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Money money money. Love love love. What is worth more? Are you willing to give up your love one (girlfriend, wife, or speacial someone) up for a price? Maybe for $2,000,000. Are you willing to give up that person for any amount of money.

As in giving up I mean you can't see, talk or communicate with that person.

So lets be honest here. Are you willing to give up your lovely love for any amount of money and how much will it be?

viridian doubletongue
November 19th, 2007, 12:18 PM
I don't understand anyone who can give up their love for any kind of possession.
Not for one day. Not for one second.
Love is something I will need to be happy. Money is not.

Of course, everyone needs money to live.. But there are other ways to make money.

Erimgard
November 19th, 2007, 12:26 PM
no thanks. material goods are overrated

Tr@ce
November 19th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Maybe... if I'm desperate... but they're just a crush, and also a very close friend to me...
So no.

シーツー
November 19th, 2007, 12:33 PM
No. I would never give up my love for money.
There're people in my life that are more important for me than millions of $.
And I don't wanna be like the most of my family. (They all think, money is everthing. I HATE them!!)

Loyal Arcanine
November 19th, 2007, 12:34 PM
No, I wouldn't. Loving someone who also loves me means a lot to me.

Sylphiel
November 19th, 2007, 12:44 PM
The emotional bond that exists between me and anybody I'm close to cannot have any sort of price put on it; and aside from that, no amount of money would help to ease any pain of separation. Sure, it could distract me momentarily, but that's about it.

I wouldn't do it. I'd rather be with someone I care for, and be happy, than be rich and unhappy.

Virtual Headache
November 19th, 2007, 01:11 PM
No.
If I find the love of my life, why would I need anything else?

Spaekle Oddberry
November 19th, 2007, 01:15 PM
If it's someone I'm already with, be it a friend or something more, then hell no, I wouldn't give them up.

In the other hand, if I could have either a million dollars or eternal love, I'd pick the million. 8D

Astinus
November 19th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I know for a fact that I would chose the man I love over any amount of money. He already doesn't make much at his job, but I don't care, because it's him that makes me happy. To never be able to see him or talk to him is a pain no amount of money could ever ease.

Horizon
November 19th, 2007, 01:22 PM
There is someone in my life right now that I feel so deeply for, I can't put into words how I feel.

I can't be with her right now, for reasons that have built up for the past month or two, and it's really hit me. I just wish that I could stop thinking about her for an hour or two, but when you feel this deeply, you don't want to.

I wouldn't trade her for the whole universe. She means more to me than anything. If it meant that I had to be shot point blanc in the chest as long as she was happy, I'd do it.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
November 19th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I don't think I'd give up my love for this one girl for ANY amount of money. (Either I'm really in love or don't value money highly)

Hinamori_Momo
November 19th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't give up a love for anything. Love is something you can't put a price on. I'd rather stay with a love and be happy for whatever remains of my life instead of being rich and depressed.

Waffle-San
November 19th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Uh, NO. If I think of the people I love right now more than anything, there's no way I'd give them up for the U.S.' total debt. (i Win :P)
They mean to much to me and what would I do with all that money if I had no one to spend it with.

Nacon
November 19th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I don't sell out those I care...

nor use money for lapdances.

zel 2.0
November 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Money for love, eh?

Well, I guess I'm gonna reply to this in a kind of biased way, but, I'd say that currently I love money a bit more... -_-
As I said, it's biased and it's just how I feel at this moment

Obviously, I'm talking about the love of another girl, not other kind of loves like the love of my family, those kind of things are priceless

Lumine
November 19th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I don't sell out those I care...

Nuff said there, money for love is just plain stupid and true love is priceless =\

22sa
November 19th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Theorectically speaking, you will lose whatever money you gain from throwing away your love anyway. Since you neglect man's basic need to love, your money will be desperately wasted in your vain attempts to fill that void.

But no need to get so philosophical, huh? Everybody here already understands. :P

Midnight Beat
November 19th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Well there are two ways to look at a situation like this. If the money is for material goods then chances are the "love connection" is barely/not there. However, if the money is for the support and getting through life, than I would go to great lengths to make sure the person I love is comfortable.

Cosmic Tyrant
November 19th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Money is always nice to have. Then again, so is love. I'm going to try to make as much sense as I can, seeing as how I've never really been in love before. It would depend on the circumstaces of the love. If it's just puppylove, then I can see throwing it away. but if it's true love, I can't see anybody willing to sacrifice that.

KPROFSLS
November 20th, 2007, 12:35 AM
yeah love is priceless you could not give up love.

Amoeba
November 20th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Love it is. I wouldn't be able to live with any sort of amount of money if I couldn't see him again....

Binary
November 20th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Ya I like someone and I would've given millions of dollars if i could have her but as you know love is pricless and ive experienced it XD

Lady Nicole
November 20th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I would never swap my true love for ANYTHING!

Certainly not for money.

And certainly not even for an infinite supply of good luck (which I would want far more than all the money in the world put together =P)

Kylie-chan
November 20th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Who does that?

...seriously, I bet half the people who say they wouldn't just might.

But I wouldn't. In the end, your life should be measured by the way you treated other people and behaved yourself, not about how much money you [unethically, too, in this case] accumulated.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 21st, 2007, 02:56 PM
What is this thing called "love"? I've certainly never, repeat, NEVER felt it. I've given so many people so much love, and I get no love back... :'( </3

Short Bus Mafia
November 21st, 2007, 02:59 PM
I'd never do that. Ever.
I don't think I could allow myself to let someone I love go just so I could have money.
>.<

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 04:43 PM
Money money money. Love love love. What is worth more? Are you willing to give up your love one (girlfriend, wife, or speacial someone) up for a price? Maybe for $2,000,000. Are you willing to give up that person for any amount of money.

As in giving up I mean you can't see, talk or communicate with that person.

So lets be honest here. Are you willing to give up your lovely love for any amount of money and how much will it be?

I would never leave my love for something as silly as money or possession. I'd cut my leg off to be with him. To be fair, he's pretty greedy with money but he feels the same way.

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Nah. I would never give up the love of my life for any price. I mean I haven't dated anybody because I am looking for that spark so if I do get this moment then I guess I am not going to give it up. I spent too long looking for a person for me to love and I am not going to give that person up.

Owl
November 23rd, 2007, 03:36 AM
I've been putting off replying to this, because I've been trying to collect my thoughts.. but I think now, at 3:30am when my head is still waking up seems like the perrrfect time! :D

You know, I keep thinking "well, imagine all of the good that money could do," and by that I mean, I've lost people I care deeply about (and people I care deeply about have lost people THEY care deeply about) to various diseases, and I keep thinking "imagine how much millions of dollars could potentially do to combat such diseases!" And then I wonder "but if I had the money, would I actually donate it? Would I go through with my 'plan'?" And I have to factor in basic human greed. Would I be greedy?

Ultimately it comes down to love is more important than material possessions, but could said material possession (in this case money) be used in the name of love, to help potentially millions of people? It's something to think about.

Blah I dunno if I made sense. xD *scuddles off to make some coffee*

Razer302
November 23rd, 2007, 06:24 AM
There is no way I would give up my love for any amount of money.

Scytheteen
November 23rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
If I had a girlfriend I would hold onto her for dear life. Maybe I would sell her, take my money, and then steal her back. That way, I can have my cake, and eat it too! xD (master)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Since I do love all of my closes friends especially one of them and I don't have a lover right now. Well it depends on the amount of money that there is. If its over 1 million then I will

:t354:TG

Adelaide-Amber
December 4th, 2007, 05:58 PM
no. i would never trade love for money. that's total betrayal to the ones that love you.

i know i'd rather be poor and loved by my boyfriend and family than rich with no love at all.

Melody
December 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
No amount of money or material possesions could ever hope to replace love. Ever.
I'd not trade love for money no matter how much. No matter how bad. I'd never do that

Allen-kun
December 5th, 2007, 06:05 AM
I wouldn't.

Why would I need money if I'm with someone that I love?

To me, they're priceless. <3

If any, I would need the money for them, so giving them away for money would be a stupid thing to do. XD

Vanilla Kitsune
December 5th, 2007, 06:18 AM
Hah, no way! No amount of money could replace her. Once you've spent all the money, you're not left with anything. ._.;

Suki
December 5th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I would never ever ever ever ever give up my love for any kind of money. That would just be the stupidest thing in the whole world. You can't buy love anyway

Cherrim
December 5th, 2007, 12:19 PM
8) I haven't experience romantic love, so at the moment I'm a little inclined to say yes, just to shake up the answers a bit, ahaha.

But when it comes to my friends and family--I love them too, you know? And I can't imagine not being able to see or talk to them (assuming this trade-off just means separation and not death). So I know I could never do it. :x