PDA

View Full Version : Are you shy or outgoing?

Scytheteen
November 20th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Random poll...but yeah are you shy or are you outgoing? Do you seperate yourself from the crowd and feel that it's hard for you to fit in, or do you fit right in and have no problems making friends?

Lilith
November 20th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I used to be really outgoing but I'm uber shy now around people I don't know and I have a real mental issue with making new friends.. At least in my school. I'm still a nutcase at home or around old friends where I'm surrounded by more nutcases. 8D

Shiny Umbreon
November 20th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I can make friends, but if I'm in the mood of staying alone and just thinking myself, I'll do it. That's not shy exactly, I guess.

Natalie♥
November 20th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I can be shy around new people but I'm outgoing with my friends.

Spaekle Oddberry
November 20th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Pretty shy, actually. Definitely not outgoing.

Azonic
November 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM
I don't have many friends. Though you'd expect that from me ;D

Though I sometimes talk a lot with my friends I already have (only 2 T.T)

Romance Hero
November 20th, 2007, 04:58 PM
I am one of the most outgoing guys you'll see online. But like always, I can't speak up in front of an attractive, nice, intelligent girl. That's my only problem, otherwise, I'm so outgoing, I'm the one who starts fights in our school, the school staff being the ones to end it :/

pink-tiger
November 20th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I can act normal around people I know.But with new people im very shy!!! >_<

Midnight Beat
November 20th, 2007, 08:44 PM
I'm kind of in the middle. I'd say I'm a little more on the shy side, but once I get to know someone you could never tell.

Astinus
November 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'm shy. Even around people that I've known for years, I don't say much. If I want to talk to the person more, then I will, but most of the time, I don't. I keep to myself. Also have trouble meeting new people, and when I do, I always leave the first move up to the other person. I guess I'm always afraid of offending the other person. So I just find it easier to remain by myself.

Amoeba
November 21st, 2007, 12:13 AM
I have never been able to fit in and make few friends.

I know why, too. I'm not interested in things other people are interested in. The things I like to talk about, I can only talk to about to one person. I am shy because I don't like getting involved in conversations with strangers. They usually turn out to have awkward silences, and say something to let me know they don't want to be talking to me any more.

Lady Nicole
November 21st, 2007, 02:19 AM
I don't actually know. I'm shy around new people and yet I like meeting new people! Doesn't make sense huh? If you know me well then I'm definitely not shy. But tiredness does greatly affect my outgoingness, even among people I know well: I don't say much when I'm tired. In fact, I can be very boring company when I'm tired! I think I've rambled a bit there =P

Lumine
November 21st, 2007, 03:13 AM
No I'm not shy, why should I be? I can easily make friends with anyone.

Soari
November 21st, 2007, 03:30 AM
Yeah I am pretty much shy of new peoples around me I don't know whether they will be fine talking to me..

Wish
November 21st, 2007, 04:11 AM
I'm pretty shy around new people. I'm sometimes shy around my friends, I've known since elementary school. >.<

OFFTOPIC: 666 post! *evil smirk*

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 04:17 AM
around new people i'm shy a lot, and don't even dare talking to me on the phone, because i will hang right up.

Short Bus Mafia
November 21st, 2007, 04:24 AM
I'm outgoing around people I know, but around others I kind of have issues making friends.

Alter Ego
November 21st, 2007, 05:12 AM
Shy, definitely. If I have something to do, like holding a speech or whatever, I usually don't have trouble speaking up or anything but otherwise..? Well, I mostly sort of stick around and go all 'what am I supposed to say?!' in my head and I hate to bother people. It's like...I enjoy the company but I suck at small talk. xD

I've also never been into big crowds, so yeah...shyness it is, though I've been working on changing that. :3

Ayce
November 21st, 2007, 05:20 AM

I know why, too. I'm not interested in things other people are interested in. The things I like to talk about, I can only talk to about to one person. I am shy because I don't like getting involved in conversations with strangers. They usually turn out to have awkward silences, and say something to let me know they don't want to be talking to me any more.

Wow, that's the EXACT situation with me too. I can relate to that 100%. Only difference is I don't really have anyone to talk to IRL, so I live that part of my life online.

Binary
November 21st, 2007, 07:07 AM
Im in the middle actually,
I am not at all shy with my friends,
Once i get to know them well I dont feel shy at all,
But I cant really speak infront of girls/other people

Ausaudriel
November 21st, 2007, 07:22 AM
As with most, it depends on who I'm with.

Once I've gotten to know a person and gauge their personality a bit, then I tend to open up and be myself (extremely outgoing e_e). When around people I'm not particularly familiar with, I keep to myself. Let them go on with their business, I'll go on with mine, and if we end up meeting along the way and become friends-- great. Then you get to see the real me.

Hmmm, I probably could've explained a bit better. XD;;

Chikara
November 21st, 2007, 07:59 AM
I'm loud and outgoing at school and stuff. I won't stand up and start yelling obscenities, that's rude. But I'm not as shy at school as I am when I'm around family members. My dad likes yelling, so I shy away and try not to talk to him too much to keep away from getting into trouble.

And I also freak out if I'm in the same room as people speaking Spanish. I hate not knowing what people are talking about ;o;

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 21st, 2007, 02:48 PM
I can be loud or quiet, shy or outgoing, but overall, I'm pretty shy. I don't know, why not vote for "apricots again"? That choice option probably felt so unloved...

Sylphiel
November 21st, 2007, 05:03 PM
Definitely shy. Always have been, most likely always will be. While I can stand being around new people, I can't be around too many at once. I can't stand crowds, at least not without being with someone I already know, since those will just elicit a nervous response of "get me the heck away from here" from me.

I just find it hard to warm up to people easily; it takes quite a bit of time and getting used to their presence before I'll start to open up. :x Most of the time I'd rather be left alone to do my own thing.

Waffle-San
November 21st, 2007, 09:52 PM
I`m pretty outgoing. If I meet them on my own them I`m fine but when I get introduced to people that it gets a little awkward and I become shy. Eather that or when adults I don`t know very well are around, it always feels like they expect something from you and it makes me feel sorta uncomftorable.

mewthree w/armor
November 22nd, 2007, 08:31 AM
I am quite shy but it can depend on the situation. Sometimes I don't know when to keep my mouth shut.

Himawarii
November 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
I'm the shy at first,and outgoing as you go kind of person xD

I'm somewhat shyer with my family fer some reason .-.;

ComNerd
November 22nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
I'm kinda shy, but I want to be outgoing.....

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.
November 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM

This is exactly how I feel.

viridian doubletongue
November 22nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
Shy!
Quite naturally shy.

Only when I'm with people that I'm absolutely comfortable with, then I can be loud and annoying and anything.

But I'm mostly very shy.

Sorano
November 23rd, 2007, 05:55 AM
I'm always outgoing. XD; Never shy. It used to be different when I was younger, but when I reached grade 7 I kind of broke out of my shell. I think I actually scare people with how outgoing I am. :x I'm the kind of person that will randomly walk up to someone I don't know and introduce myself, cuz I'm cool liek dat. And I have absolutely no problem with speaking my mind.

The only thing I'm not so enthusiastic about is PUBLIC SPEAKING. D: Despite the fact that I talk non-stop, speak out in class, etc... I always get really nervous when it comes to that one thing.

Jubilation
November 23rd, 2007, 05:58 AM
I'm shy, My friends all say I talk too much though, I just want to fit it...

AsunaSakurai
November 23rd, 2007, 06:09 AM
woop i am shy around new people but very outgoing with people i kno

シーツー
November 23rd, 2007, 06:21 AM
No, I'm not shy. Also not to new people.
I don't really know how you feel when you're shy oO

Gulpin
November 23rd, 2007, 06:26 AM
I'm outgoing, and sometimes shy around people I've never met, but only if they are like odd and act oddly.

Razer302
November 23rd, 2007, 06:26 AM
I am shy. I don't go and talk to new people. If they talk to me then I will talk back.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 23rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
I dont think I was ever shy according to my loud mouth and everyone can hear me

I'm sometimes shy around one of my closets friends that I knew for like over 6 years when I'm alone with him

:t354:TG

.::Sparky::.
November 23rd, 2007, 08:17 AM
Fairly outgoing, depends on enviornment though.

Shika
November 23rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
It depends~
If I'm in the place with less new people, I'm outgoing and won't make them feel small.
But if I'm the one who is new, which means there are many people who know themselves, I'm scared..