PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon Games

EmpoleMew
November 20th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I just got an unofficail Pokemon magizine and apparently there are new games in development. They are Pokemon Platnium and Pokemon Ranger DS. (Don't know why DS is in the title.) Ranger is due out Fall '08 and Platnium is due out Spring '09. These are Japanese releases. If anyone has any information, feel free to post. If you were wondering the name of the magazine, it's Beckket Unoffical Pokemon Collector.

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.
November 20th, 2007, 11:17 PM
According to Beckett Pokemon, the Giratina version will be dubbed ‘Platinum Version.’

Gulpin
November 21st, 2007, 08:14 AM
I would say that they are both fake. Why would they remake Ranger? And usualy a Pokemon RP Game has another game to go with it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
I'll have to agree with Sigma_Crobat why would they make another one for, it shows no purpose to make another now. Also the Plantium I think this is all boogus

:t354:TG

evilcheese
November 23rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
how about mystery dungeon 2? its already been released i think

Aruseus Rider
December 9th, 2007, 11:33 AM
No,only in Japan.It's the same as Mystery Dungeon now,but with D/P pokemon.

Yingxue
December 11th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Wait a minute, woah there, slow down.

Did I hear you right, there?

Beckett Pokemon Collector is still running?!

Went
December 11th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Ehh... Pokémon platinium is a fan-made remake of pokemon gold/silver, not an official one as far as I know.

pigeon-wing
December 11th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I would say that they are both fake. Why would they remake Ranger? And usualy a Pokemon RP Game has another game to go with it.

Not necessarily; usually there are two Pokemon RPGs released, followed by a a third installment. Like R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E... Platinum could just be the successor to Diamond and Pearl.

Yingxue
December 14th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Not necessarily; usually there are two Pokemon RPGs released, followed by a a third installment. Like R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E... Platinum could just be the successor to Diamond and Pearl.

Platinum doesn't seem like it would "go" with Diamond and Pearl, if you know what I mean. It's a precious metal, isn't it? Shouldn't it go with GSC? (But then again, Crystal was with Gold and Silver)

изм
December 22nd, 2007, 06:59 AM
i heard somewhere that its called pokemon Berlitz

Skaterzpenguin
December 22nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
I agree with you about pokemon platinum, because it says so in the magazine, but not pokemon ranger at all, and why would it be the same name and why would ranger make a remake. I think the last game was boring and easy.

gotron228
December 26th, 2007, 12:35 AM
I would have expected pokemon platinum would have every poemon game up untill taht point like they did witha pokemon gbc game

Skymin
December 26th, 2007, 04:55 AM
... Pretty sure the remake is Pokemon Opal, since that website has been taken, and when going to PokemonOpal.com, the page is redirected back to the Nintendo mainpage.

Ranger DS? Wait, wasn't the last one on DS? Makes no sense! Anyways, if they do make another Ranger, there's bound to be some event in it, like Manaphy. Keep tradition, right?

BakingBluePotatoe
January 16th, 2008, 08:03 PM
well, it's confirmed that there will be a Pokemon Ranger Sequel. no confirmination and Platinum though... any screenshots?

Bekki
January 25th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I also read in another Unofficial Pokemon magazine the they will be another Pokemon Ranger game (Pokemon World in case you were wondering and it is UK based) but no word of the other one. The last one sounds like a fake to me.

Jayster23
January 25th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I went into a Game store and saw DS carriers of Jewel and Gem And on the Ds Case it Had a Platerpus, a Bird, and a Dinosaur Chicken type thing and it Was in Pokemon style Writing

Archer
January 25th, 2008, 03:11 AM
I Believe the Ranger sequel (It has info on Serebii), but considering Pokemonplatinum.com is not owned by Nintendo, I doubt it will be used. I can't understand how an unofficial UK mag could possibly know before all of the other mags.

EDIT:
I went into a Game store and saw DS carriers of Jewel and Gem And on the Ds Case it Had a Platerpus, a Bird, and a Dinosaur Chicken type thing and it Was in Pokemon style Writing

I think that's the result of our pirate friends selling fanmade hacks. Have a look in here (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67) and see if you recognise it. I assume that is not a chain-store?

WaluigiRedclaw91
January 27th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Bekkette mag is pretty reliable but why would they tell us this efore Nintendo, it doesnt sound bad but i dont think Giratina would look cool on a platinum background unless it was shiny

blubergate
January 28th, 2008, 08:06 AM
actually it could be like emerald, to spice things up!

JoeHalo
January 29th, 2008, 04:12 PM
A REMAKE OF GOLD AND SILVER YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO HEAR THAT WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?

Bekki
January 30th, 2008, 03:14 AM
I think that Nintendo will never realese the game. It would be good if they did but i doubt it. Sorry to burst your bubble JoeHalo

JoeHalo
January 30th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I diamond and pearl there were so many hints that s/g would be remade like Jasmine gives you the tm for Waterfall, Nintendo is bringing back to day and night sequence.

Super Smash Kid
January 30th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah there is a new ranger game it's called Batonage or something like that I saw the picture, and Serebii, pokecharms have talked about it.

stormcub12
February 1st, 2008, 11:33 AM
what do you think about a Dark Pokemon game? not the dark type pokemonbut a Dark Pokemon game???

JoeHalo
February 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM
I would like a game that your main character is apart of team Rocket that you can steal pokemon from other trainers and work for giovanni that would be sweet team rocket is the best! Team Rocket is better then Team Magma and Aqua and then Team Galactica.

Thebiggamer
February 1st, 2008, 06:23 PM
Now that I'm watcing smells like team spirit I've always wanted evolution in mid battle

rocky55
February 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
platnium sounds fake and it sucks that platinum was not anncouned yet

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Platinum is a fake that in my opinion is very well made, I love their sprites, new maps and everything, I think it will be quite great once it releases...

So a G/S/C remake that in my eyes looks to be...well...incredible. Hey they're in magazines, Kudos for that, but I'd rather get all their info from their...well I cant advertise so really can't say...

Yoshiko75
February 11th, 2008, 06:46 PM
A bit ago, pokemon.com confirmed that there will not be a remake of G/S/C. There is no need for one because all of the Pokémon can be obtained. As for Pokémon Ranger, there is a sequel - Pokémon Ranger Batonnage. The player takes on the role of a young Ranger that has just graduated from Ranger school in Arumia. The player can also choose their partner from a selected group. The sequel will be released for Japan in March. Also in the works is a new Wii channel, the Pokémon Ranch channel. The point of the channel is to copy Pokémon from D/P and take care of them at a ranch. This new channel is scheduled for release in Spring, 2008.

devilkev
September 25th, 2008, 12:22 AM
pokemon platnium is real=.= noobs these days

hehe BUMP!

Smarties-chan
September 25th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Devilkev, posting in threads over a month old is against the rules, don't do it.