November 21st, 2007, 09:29 AM
I love biking but I mostly love to BMX.

P.S. That is a nice bike. :)

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 21st, 2007, 09:31 AM
thanks, its a good jumping bike, but it hurts a bit on the bumpy downhills

Gourmet Popcorn
November 21st, 2007, 09:36 AM
I know what you mean on that one. So does my bike. :)

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 21st, 2007, 10:00 AM
i went straight into a huge root at bratton DH track and that hurt!

what bike do u ride?

Lady Nicole
November 21st, 2007, 10:07 AM
I used to have a bike. It was a muddy fox. I think it's rotting in the shed somewhere...XD

Jaimes
November 21st, 2007, 10:11 AM
I am loving the shape of that frame.

I have a Mountain Bike and a Road one. The road one is amazingly fast (and about 5 times lighter) and I use it when travelling, but I really enjoyed cross country once with the Mountain (except when trying take uphills - theyre a nightmare) as it has a load of suspension, grip and weight.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 21st, 2007, 10:15 AM
I used to have a bike. It was a muddy fox. I think it's rotting in the shed somewhere...XD

muddy foxes are pretty cool, was it full sus or hardtail

I am loving the shape of that frame.

I have a Mountain Bike and a Road one. The road one is amazingly fast (and about 5 times lighter) and I use it when travelling, but I really enjoyed cross country once with the Mountain (except when trying take uphills - theyre a nightmare) as it has a load of suspension, grip and weight.

thanks, i like it too, and its surprisingly light, im looking to get either some dirt jumpers 3s or some dirt jam comps for it soon

Azonic
November 21st, 2007, 01:44 PM
BMXing is really fun. I do cross-country, just not on my bike xD Yeah, I run. But I like to ride on bumpy roads, its awesome :D

~ Azonic

Ichikool
November 21st, 2007, 01:58 PM
Biking, yes! I love biking. ^^ I have a mountain bike in the garage, but I don't have a picture.
I ride it everyday in the summer time. [I can even ride it without holding onto the handle bars now ^^]

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 21st, 2007, 02:02 PM
BMXing is really fun. I do cross-country, just not on my bike xD Yeah, I run. But I like to ride on bumpy roads, its awesome :D

~ Azonic

what bike do u ride?

Biking, yes! I love biking. ^^ I have a mountain bike in the garage, but I don't have a picture.
I ride it everyday in the summer time. [I can even ride it without holding onto the handle bars now ^^]

i luv doing that, and i looks soooo cool just crusin down a gentle slope withou holding the bars
and what is ur bike?

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 04:02 PM
I've never took into bike riding, but I'm not a very nature active girl. I just love walking on the trial and looking at flowers.

I did have a bike when I was younger and I pretended she was a horse named "Hollywood".

Romance Hero
November 21st, 2007, 07:02 PM
Hi
Does anybody bike alot
I do alot of dirt jumping, and a little downhilling
This is my bike
http://www.discountcyclesdirect.co.uk/images/Saracen%20Instinct%202.jpg
So, what do you do?
Cross country, Road biking, or just cycle anywhere

EDIT: the poll question is spelt wrong

Its actualy "do you enjoy biking"

Lol, kiddy tool you got there reaper. I drive to school... xD I had a motorcycle (Kawasaki) for 2 months but I wrecked it. Now I'm more careful. :X

Midnight Beat
November 21st, 2007, 07:04 PM
I ride my bike in the summer, but not as a sport.

Lumine
November 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM
I ride my bike whenever I want to =P, best to ride your bike during summer time you get hell tanned here in the summer XD.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 22nd, 2007, 08:46 AM
i dont really get tanned, but that might be cause i live in the UK

anwayz

who likes this bike
http://www.haggs.nu/catalog/images/HARO%20thread_8%20-07.jpg

Dawg 2005
November 22nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
I stopped riding bikes about 4 years ago, so I lost what little talent I had for it. The most I could do is bunny-hopping. Sad, I know. XD Whenever I went off a ramp, though, it was so fun.

RANDOM STORY TIME K:

I remember my friend made his ramp extremely high and steep (about a 35 degree angle, I can't remember exactly), and I started from the other side of the street (about 400 yards away) and rode as fast as I could the whole way. I went off the ramp and I just remember flying about 15 feet in the air (not exaggerating, I R AIR), and attempted to do a simple no-hander, but I went flying off the bike and thankfully landed in the grass. Good times. XD I was only about 8 when this happened, btw. XD

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 24th, 2007, 08:38 AM
wow, nice stack:P

i did this 15 foot gap today at Bratton downhill track, i got alot of air :D

Surowangi
November 24th, 2007, 10:43 AM
i like BMWing cuz its more faster and better with gears

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 25th, 2007, 03:40 AM
i like BMWing cuz its more faster and better with gears

cool, i would do bmxing but theres no local bmx parks where i live D=