PDA

View Full Version : Do You Respect Posers?

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 02:02 PM
Do you think posers should be repected by the real people?

Example
When someone poses as a skateboarder and they really aren't.

Azonic
November 21st, 2007, 02:07 PM
IHATEPOZERZ

That's nuff said :D

~ Azonic

Romance Hero
November 21st, 2007, 02:13 PM
Are you serious? I hope not. I may joke around to be something I'm not, but I wouldn't make it a lifestyle.

Autaven
November 21st, 2007, 02:21 PM
I don't really care, as long as they don't effect me, and don't annoy me, then they can act pathetic all they want :)

Cherrim
November 21st, 2007, 02:35 PM
I...could honestly care less, actually. If someone wants to pretend to be something else because it makes them feel better, they can go ahead and do it. Mind you, if they're doing it to be cool, they'd be a lot cooler if they actually took up the hobby, but who am I to complain? It's probably not bothering me directly in any way. 9_9

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 21st, 2007, 02:45 PM
I'm a bit of a poser myself, so I treat them like real human beings.

Midnight Beat
November 21st, 2007, 02:47 PM
No, I drop kick them in the face.:rambo:

Seriously though, unless they get up in my face and try to preach what they don't understand, I couldn't care less.

EmpoleMew
November 21st, 2007, 02:51 PM
"To Tell You The Truth, I Really Don't Care"
If they want to pretend to be something they're not to be "cool" then let them. 90% of the time, something bad happens in some way. 9% of the time, people realize their idiocy. The remaining 1% are the people who were just joking around or are never serious about anything. The 1% represents 50% of my schoool.

*No, these are not real statistics. What, do you think I'm a genius?*

Jaimes
November 21st, 2007, 02:52 PM
Why should we care? Unless it is offensive, then people should have be allowed to live their lifestyles as they choose.

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 02:59 PM

same here, so i put that down.

Short Bus Mafia
November 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Ehh, posers are annoying.
So no, I don't really respect them.
Some of them have a cool personality, I just don't like the poser factor.

Warheart
November 21st, 2007, 03:07 PM

Um..remember that one time when I called you a poser, and then you got all pissed at me and sent me that PM where you were just straight-up preaching to me about how miserably your life was? i'm totally using this quote against you now <_<

XD Posers suck. they piss me off terribly, especially when trying to act a certain way just to be accepted. And then there's usually that moment when you ask then about something, and they have no idea wtf to say that you can usually tell they're fake.

No one who pretends to be something that they're not has my respect T_T

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 21st, 2007, 03:12 PM
Um..remember that one time when I called you a poser, and then you got all pissed at me and sent me that PM where you were just straight-up preaching to me about how miserably your life was? i'm totally using this quote against you now <_<

XD Posers suck. they piss me off terribly, especially when trying to act a certain way just to be accepted. And then there's usually that moment when you ask then about something, and they have no idea wtf to say that you can usually tell they're fake.

*slaps forehead and drags hand down face, then mumbles to self*

Jesus Crist... I'm not as much as an immature bastard as I was then... seriously... >(

I don't get annoyed by posers unless there doing a horrible job posing. Even then, I don't tend to show it.

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM
I highly doubt anyone is going to say they respect posers in this thread.

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 04:49 PM

*slaps forehead and drags hand down face, then mumbles to self*

Jesus Crist... I'm not as much as an immature bastard as I was then... seriously... >(

I don't get annoyed by posers unless there doing a horrible job posing. Even then, I don't tend to show it.

guys, don't go farther into this fight. i don't want you guys too get in trouble like what happened to me and Azonic and a few others about school bing important like 3 months ago.

Scytheteen
November 21st, 2007, 05:41 PM
I don't have any respect for posers. They go around dressed in skater clothes and wear skater shoes but when it's time to put it to the test, their all talk and no game. So I put down no, no respect.

Waffle-San
November 21st, 2007, 09:49 PM
Why you guys only thinking of skating posers? I don`t care that much, sometimes they just like the clothing and are learning. Its when they have the poser attitude that I get pissed off and lose my respect for them.

Merzbau
November 21st, 2007, 10:45 PM
I hate everything.

Poser punks make real punks look like idiots.

I hate poser punks.

Therefore, poser punks exist.

Amoeba
November 21st, 2007, 11:54 PM
Posers are funny.

I laugh at them. They think its with them, but for me, its at them.

Posers need a life. Find out their own real identity.

Dressing in skate clothes, and not being a skater, however, does not equal poser. It just means that person likes that style of clothing.

viridian doubletongue
November 22nd, 2007, 12:01 AM
I don't really give a care whether someone's a poser or not.

I'll just be less inclined to like them at all.

Happy Dude
November 22nd, 2007, 01:37 AM
*laughs at all the "omglolihateposers*

Well it depends what they are posing as normally though it doesn't matter I think most people should be able to ignore it if they want to.

Lumine
November 22nd, 2007, 05:19 AM
Alright where should I start? Hmm..you shouldn't have to do this to be accepted, I mean, don't say you skateboard when one, you have no idea how to in the first place, and two, you could get yourself into a conversation about skateboarding where you don't know what the hell you're even talking about.
I mean, why should it matter what crowd you fit into?
If you're naturally a scene kid, go ahead, keep on being scene, we like it.
If you're naturally a prep, be a prep, who gives a flying leap?
If you're a prep, and you like a scene kid and you feel you have to change yourself so that they'll notice you, don't...they won't like it, and you won't like it.

Posers need a life

Nuff said

Binary
November 22nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
"I dont care! at all!"
Thats all

Virtual Chatot
November 22nd, 2007, 07:55 AM
No, not at all...

I've had one come up to me and threaten me, but I'm so much taller and stronger, he just walked away...

Tapioca
November 22nd, 2007, 08:20 AM
I don't respect them trying to be something they're not, but I do respect them for at least trying, and knowing what they want to do... or be.

I don't know too many posers, and I'm not friends with any but I know one white boy who's a gangster but like... isn't... He's nice and all, the whole down town gangster accent gets annoying, but I'm able to tolerate them >>'

.::Sparky::.
November 22nd, 2007, 08:22 AM
How would it affect me. It wouldn't, let them do what they want.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 22nd, 2007, 09:33 AM
no I dont because they should be themselves and not try to be something there not. I dont respect people that are fakers in life

:t354:TG