PDA

View Full Version : Do you appear on the Internet?

Star★Seeker
November 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
So, do you appear on the internet, like in searches?I do, go to google and search for Shinegreymon on imgae search, go to the 6th page and scroll down, you'll see something that's mine!BTW, I realize there was a thread like this.

Azonic
November 21st, 2007, 03:45 PM
Yep. I searched up my forums and found mine on the first link in Yahoo!

~ Azonic

Ayano Katagiri
November 21st, 2007, 08:16 PM
My current username comes up with a few hits on Google. xD My actual name used to have hits on Google for my online profile, but that's stopped since it's never checked now.

Allstories
November 21st, 2007, 08:26 PM
My current username brings up a page on URL removed :paranoid:

My real name brings up my MySpace and a bunch of unrelated crap.

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 08:36 PM
if you put in my real name, no. if you put in AnimeDDR110, a lot of times.

TheSilverVersion
November 21st, 2007, 08:37 PM
Well, without spaces in my user name, I get two hits.

This site, and this site.

With spaces though...
Wonder what I'll get:badsmile:

Midnight Beat
November 21st, 2007, 08:39 PM
My user name brings up 1 1/2 pages on my profiles. I feel so special. <33

XD

latioslegends
November 21st, 2007, 09:12 PM
I tried typing in my BF 1942 username. I thought I might be on a top ten list on the el alamein server, since I am a excellent medic lol.

Lady Nicole
November 22nd, 2007, 03:26 AM
When you type "Nicole Harris" into google (which is what I'm usually known as these days) most of the people there aren't me cos there are like a million billion people with the same name. How stupid is that? I can't wait to change my name!

When you type in "Lady Nicole" I come up on the first page =P

Zet
November 22nd, 2007, 03:58 AM
I have about four pages on google XD

Lumine
November 22nd, 2007, 05:11 AM
Yeah my name's on a basketball coaching club page.

Chibi-chan
November 22nd, 2007, 06:21 AM
Supposedly my username is common o.o;;
There's even a Chibi-Chan Dayschool in California.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 22nd, 2007, 06:32 AM
Type in "Raichuchika" and you'd be amazed how many times it was mentioned...

mewthree w/armor
November 22nd, 2007, 08:29 AM
I show up with my real name a few times due to school matters, my screen names how up allot due to website and online gaming.

Proto
November 22nd, 2007, 09:03 AM
Two years ago when I came up with the username "Ausaudriel" and searched it in Google, not a single result.

Now, every single result is me, with the first being PokeCommunity. :3

Short Bus Mafia
November 22nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
I only use the handle Short Bus Mafia on two message boards:
This one, and another one.
On most other things, I use Kyla [Krymson]
I doubt anything would come up, though.
v.v

Amoeba
November 22nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
Nah, its all microbiology stuff when you search my username XD I'd probably have to look through about a hundred pages before I'd find something of mine.

On another username I got my deviant art profile come up.

Lash
November 22nd, 2007, 02:13 PM
I pop up in google searches, and my username pops up in Youtube videos.
Hooray for having the username of a band!

Gulpin
November 22nd, 2007, 02:49 PM
I'm not sure about my username, but my real name shows up. I was in a play in 2nd grade.

Yuki Nagatooooooo
November 22nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
My website comes up on searches, but nothing else.. my username comes up as an anime character.

Sogard3
November 22nd, 2007, 07:12 PM
Yes.
If you search "Sogard2" [my most commom user name] you'll find a few. Mostly other forums and IM xD

ComNerd
November 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
I find some things, of some of my friends...

Chikara
November 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
I do if you type in something like... Chikara pokemon. Chikara is a number of things, it means power in Japanese, and it's a name of a KISS album :o

Jordan
November 22nd, 2007, 08:34 PM
My real name has 2 variances in Vietnamese names. A low-key and a high-key. The high key is a girl's name and is used much more, and it is also one of the most common Vietnamese name for a female. The low key is the male variance and is rarely used. So, type my name and you get a barrage of Vietnamese females.

As for my username, take a guess.

Jordan.

Cherrim
November 22nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Lightning brings up nothing relevant, obviously, and even typing "lightning pokemon" or something doesn't bring anything up for a very long while. I do this a few times a year when I'm bored so... yeah. XD

"lightningchan" brings up me and one other person who uses that alias, except s/he only comes up on smaller forums and SheezyArt because I beat him/her to the big sites and took the name. 8DD;

As for my real name, some of it is me and some of it isn't. :x

Hakeen
November 22nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
A few links for "Nica-chan" and "simpsonqueen" show up... some of them are mine, some aren't. And for my real name... not me.

RYOUKI
November 22nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
Ryouki ish on the first page on Google, Thought it's on Japanese so I can't really quite get that.

agent destroyer
November 23rd, 2007, 01:15 AM
type in interspy or agent destroyer sometimes it's me

Firebird306
November 23rd, 2007, 05:22 AM
A few pages show up for my user name, there's like one or two unrelated to me in the site search, but searching for images returns stuff completely irrelevant to me.

As for my real name, thousands of results pop up but none that I can find relate to me thank God.

Dogboy2709
November 23rd, 2007, 08:16 AM
If you search my username with "Omitted Results included" you get about 3,890 results. one of them being my VERY first forum....ah, how i miss those days.

mvtm
November 23rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
Yes, if you type mvtm..the first link would be my personal myspace.If you google images, the first and second pictures are SSBM records by me.Some months ago you entered mvtm and 2 photos of me appeared at first page too.

If you check by my real name,the first link would be a picture of me partying.
So yes,if you deep search mvtm, you can find a lot of info of myself.

Drummershuff
November 23rd, 2007, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately, yes. A while ago a group of my friends decided it'd be cool to see what I got up to online... and they did a search for 'drummershuff' and loads of links to PC came up as well as a few other sites. I got a lot of... not laughs, but remarks, when they told me about it. I wasn't best pleased.

TwilightBlade
November 23rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Well, there are a lot of other TwilightBlade's but I might pop up for anything related to pokemon. Search for AngelLatias and a lot of pokemon forums pop up with me. :D

Gerri Shin
November 23rd, 2007, 10:02 AM
well I searched for both my real name and my Pen Name (also my username) and alot of stuff related to this site popped up for my Pen name, but I fliped thru a few pages when searching my real name and luckily nothing popped up at all. there were plenty of other people with similar names, but none were about me. :)

Blastoise
November 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah; I'm a site admin on OverLooked ReMix, so if I put in "Divisible by Waffle," I get a lot of hits.

Archer
November 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
My real name is on my schools website for getting a few awards. I didn't bother searching for Archer though. Can you imagine?

Virtual Chatot
November 23rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
I appear 7 times on the first page of a Google Search :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 24th, 2007, 05:24 AM
not for this website anymore

But for my myspace yep my name shows a lot of times

:t354:TG

Idiot!
November 25th, 2007, 09:12 PM
My username brings me up, and it has only one page.

My real name was often part of another name, be it a person (both male and female) or a company, and wasn't used as a person's name in my country but as a trading business. My full name only appeared once as a student in a university.

snikerz35
November 26th, 2007, 03:05 PM
im the co-president of a club the kool kids club so may be one day me and the president of the club will develop our very own website.

Shuamdom
November 26th, 2007, 04:35 PM
xD yes, i appear on google, and other search engines. Because as far as i know, i'm the only person with my name O:

EmpoleMew
November 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM
I just dare you to Google my username. Every result is from either here or the other forum I've joined. I Googled my real name and, didn't bother to look through the results.

Merzbau
November 26th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Great Noodly Appendage!
I'M ON THE INTERNETZ!

Search blackhaert and my poems are like 5 or so down on MMC.

zel 2.0
November 27th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Ehhhmmm... Well...

When you just type "zel", you'll come up with a good four million results, but most of them are stuff not related to me.
Though if you write "zel"+"Shiny Gold" then... almost 4thousand (and these are, more or less, related to me... though more related to the game, to be honest XD)

Eon-Rider
November 27th, 2007, 04:26 AM
I get 11 pages about me in Google but after the third page I ged "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 28 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included." :(

That's when you type Eon-Rider.

Melody
November 28th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Well, When I put in Poketrainer2004 (that's my old handle that I still use) I get like 100 pages of hits. Most of them are right here from PC though. XD
Oh and you'll find my DA and all too.

You wont find much on my new username though. Just a bunch of digimon sites.

Arcanine
November 28th, 2007, 11:18 PM
If you do a google search on "Arcanine Andy" (got to add my name because "Arcanine" will bring up the Pokemon XD) I'm the third link. Also the few links after that is to Jake's sig (and it has me in it). XD
So yea, I'm on the internet. XD

txteclipse
November 28th, 2007, 11:44 PM
My fic shows up from other boards, as well as my profile on a bunch of boards. Two pages total on the Goog.

Seremiya
November 29th, 2007, 08:47 AM
When I enter "Seremiya" I only get between 1-9 search results. Yay for originality!
4 of them are from PC, I have no idea about the other five.

STEELIXMANIAC
November 29th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Yes. For some reason one of my posts in PC appeared in the search engine while I was searching for the link to this site. I forgot the site address that time, and I didn't bookmark it either.

Also, I got some posts on other sites which appear on the search enigine. XD

Zanacross
November 29th, 2007, 11:18 AM
i have 1 page and a bit of just me.

96 pages with all the omited results.

Pretty cool.

I dare someone to search for me