PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend/Girlfriend Thread

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 04:55 PM
Not sure if you guys have it, but another forum had a similar thread and I thought it would be quite interesting to see about other member's relationships.

You can also talk about exes and what not, try not to be too drastic. (:

My boyfriend lives 800 miles away, and he's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. I ironically met him on a pokemon forum and been talking to him on the phone/computer for a year and half. He's my abra. <3

lonewolfx44
November 21st, 2007, 04:58 PM
Lol... I have the e-mail addrress of the girl I like, and not her school one!

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
That makes it so much better, Lonewolf. XDDD

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Not sure if you guys have it, but another forum had a similar thread and I thought it would be quite interesting to see about other member's relationships.

You can also talk about exes and what not, try not to be too drastic. (:

My boyfriend lives 800 miles away, and he's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. I ironically met him on a pokemon forum and been talking to him on the phone/computer for a year and half. He's my abra. <3

child molestation. god why meet people on the internet? if he has pictures of him, how do you know its him, and how do you know his age? maybe his voice is diguised. how do you even know he lives 800 miles away? maybe he even has another girlfriend and you don't even know?

anyway, i am currently have no boyfirend/girlfriend, but i do like someone.

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 05:10 PM
child molestation. god why meet people on the internet? if he has pictures of him, how do you know its him, and how do you know his age? maybe his voice is diguised. how do you even know he lives 800 miles away? maybe he even has another girlfriend and you don't even know?

anyway, i am currently have no boyfirend/girlfriend, but i do like someone.

There's a thing called trust. And meeting some one you've never physically met (though I have seen pictures of him, plenty and heard his voice), you grow to care for them more and know their real personality. Don't judge some one and call him a "child molester" and because that's highly rude, and I'm sorry if you're not in love and don't know the feeling.

-huff-

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 05:13 PM
There's a thing called trust. And meeting some one you've never physically met (though I have seen pictures of him, plenty and heard his voice), you grow to care for them more and know their real personality. Don't judge some one and call him a "child molester" and because that's highly rude, and I'm sorry if you're not in love and don't know the feeling.

-huff-

like really, not kidding or anything, same thing happend too my friend. this happend for 2 years, then he wrote a message saying he was coming too town to meet her. fortunately, the day before he came, the parents found out, and it turned out he was 40 and he had condoms in his pocket. he had every characteristic you listed.

i know a lot about trust. I have many friends i've trusted, but i just don't trust people i don't know, like personally and actually met in person.

just an opinion, i don't want this too get out of hand.

Soul Eater
November 21st, 2007, 05:15 PM
i definitly have a boyfriend but I'm not telling you who he is. X3 He doesnt want me to tell anyone about us so I wont. ^^;

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 05:16 PM
like really, not kidding or anything, same thing happend too my friend. this happend for 2 years, then he wrote a message saying he was coming too town to meet her. fortunately, the day before he came, the parents found out, and it turned out he was 40 and he had condoms in his pocket. he had every characteristic you listed.

i know a lot about trust. I have many friends, i've trusted, but i just don't trust people i don't know.

If you talk to some one for two years you sort of do trust them. And I'm sure a 40 year old doesn't sound like him. Plus, recently my parents checked his information at the police station and found out he wasn't lying. But they are a little upset he's older then me.

I know the stories of child molesters, I'm not an idiot. I've actually been sexually harassed plenty of times, once basically raped, and I'm cautious around guys on the internet.

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 05:22 PM
If you talk to some one for two years you sort of do trust them. And I'm sure a 40 year old doesn't sound like him. Plus, recently my parents checked his information at the police station and found out he wasn't lying. But they are a little upset he's older then me.

I know the stories of child molesters, I'm not an idiot. I've actually been sexually harassed plenty of times, once basically raped, and I'm cautious around guys on the internet.

i'm very sorry. my friend was molested once, i should have known better. your parents actually went to the police station and found out/ thats all the proof i needed.

oh, i just asked her out on aim, she said YES! ice skating friday WOO-HOO!

Jester Girl
November 21st, 2007, 05:24 PM
i'm very sorry. my friend was molested once, i should have known better. your parents actually went to the police station and found out/ thats all the proof i needed.

oh, i just asked her out on aim, she said YES! ice skating friday WOO-HOO!

It's fine, I should have said that earlier before we "debated".

Good news! :3 Awww, your first date with her will be in ice-skating. That's so adorable. My first date was oddly at the mall.

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 06:00 PM
very romantic. thats how i start out all my first dates with a new girl. then we run across the street and go to McDonalds!

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 21st, 2007, 06:11 PM
I've never had a boyfriend off line. I think I've said this a few times now, and I'll say it again. O_o

I've had boyfriends online, possibly because they won't know as much about me online and there isn't as much he may know that may "turn him off". I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, considering that dating has been popular among my classmates since 5th grade... ~_~

AnimeDDR110
November 21st, 2007, 07:45 PM
I've never had a boyfriend off line. I think I've said this a few times now, and I'll say it again. O_o

I've had boyfriends online, possibly because they won't know as much about me online and there isn't as much he may know that may "turn him off". I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, considering that dating has been popular among my classmates since 5th grade... ~_~

hey, your 12, and i'm 12! (thinks of something) Never Mind.

Binary
November 22nd, 2007, 07:48 AM
Nope I dont have a girlfriend, but I do like someone really badly,
But not really on the net.

Azonic
November 22nd, 2007, 09:37 AM
hey, your 12, and i'm 12! (thinks of something) Never Mind.

Ahem ... >:O She's my pair !!! *pulls raichuchika*

I'm single right now. My first date was at the mall (wierd O_O; )

I like two girls. One is probably my best friend and the other is just a friend. O_O;

~ Azonic

AnimeDDR110
November 22nd, 2007, 09:58 AM

I like two girls. One is probably my best friend and the other is just a friend. O_O;

~ Azonic

woah, sorry dude. you two make a cute couple (aww!)

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 22nd, 2007, 10:04 AM
well, theres someone i like, but i dont have the courage to go and ask her

Short Bus Mafia
November 22nd, 2007, 11:58 AM
Yargh.
I have an ex boyfriend, who pretty much screwed me over, and then one of my besties started dating him like...two days after we broke up? Lame.
But they broke up when she realized he was a loser.

As for right now, I dig this chick, but she probably has no interest in me...[tear]

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 22nd, 2007, 12:26 PM

~ Azonic

wow. I feel so loved. <3

Online, I've had 2 or 3 boyfriends, 2 out of 3 of them being horrible. </3

Azonic
November 22nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
I've had two in real life and two online.
So I really like one girl, she's a cheerleader named Haley Thoms. And the other girl is my best friend named Brooke Molitor. And their liek, srsly hot 8D

~ Azonic

Amoeba
November 22nd, 2007, 01:38 PM
I am in love. We met in high school, about 6 years ago. We didn't get properly together until about a year and 3/4s ago. Nobody asked each other out - we were very close long-time friends anyway, but we started kissing, then it went further (won't go into details for the sake of the kids on here) and... well, a few weeks later we talked about it, how we hadn't actually decided to be a couple until then. We wanted to be together... it just happened.

I'd say its the best thing that's happened to me. He's really brightened up my life. The most real, honest and caring person I've ever met who is very practical and ambitious.

Had an ex, was with him for 3 years. I basically lost respect for him and broke up with him. He just got so.... hmm... gangster wanabe and so... fake....

Jester Girl
November 22nd, 2007, 03:12 PM
I am in love. We met in high school, about 6 years ago. We didn't get properly together until about a year and 3/4s ago. Nobody asked each other out - we were very close long-time friends anyway, but we started kissing, then it went further (won't go into details for the sake of the kids on here) and... well, a few weeks later we talked about it, how we hadn't actually decided to be a couple until then. We wanted to be together... it just happened.

I'd say its the best thing that's happened to me. He's really brightened up my life. The most real, honest and caring person I've ever met who is very practical and ambitious.

Had an ex, was with him for 3 years. I basically lost respect for him and broke up with him. He just got so.... hmm... gangster wanabe and so... fake....

That's actually quite cute, being in love is the greatest thing I've ever learned. Corny, sure.

Zorua
November 22nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'd rather put this in a long essay( lol if it is one)

I was in love many times. Though because of my anti-social-ness, I never said anything, or even mentioned anything. I just don't even know why for some reason. As through the years, I started admitting it and then shrugging it off like it was nothing. And acting like I don't care and all. But in reality, I keep telling myself that I didn't want to be alone, yet at the same time, I wanted to be. Didn't make sense, huh?

To put it this way, I was always afraid of people's reactions to what I was going to say, so I just preferred to not say anything at all and remain at my current state, which is wanting to be alone. I'm more of a solitary person, and every time love is mentioned, I start getting teary and start crying, no matter how badly I don't.

I don't have control over my emotions, sadly. ):

And love/slow songs are making it worse, making me feel sorry for myself, yet I listen to them anyway, cause they rule :3 *Listening to them now*

..Getting way offtopic I think...anyway, to go quite back on..

I never "technically" had a girlfriend, because I never wanted one(And no one knew that was a dead-ass lie, except for my two best friends, who could read me like a book. The only reason other people believe me is just the sound of my voice when I say that I don't want one. Kinda straightforward.)

Love bothers me in some way, cause people always made fun of me over the years, and hence I sort of grew to hate it. But all I wanted is for people just to like me for who I am, and not for who I was, which people do too much, all look at me for who I was, at least the people that I know of.

.....This ends my "rant." Kthx. If I type more, I might go crazy. This is sort of a touchy subject for me so..x_x;

onepiecefan22
November 22nd, 2007, 03:47 PM
well i got dumped recently :(
i liked her for like a year now.
i asked her out.
then she dumped me in like 3 weeks(thats just means im like ugly or sompin?)
i stilll like her now.....so i wont have a gf for a while!

Dawg 2005
November 22nd, 2007, 05:08 PM
You know, now that I think about it, I've never really been in a real relationship. Yeah, I went out with this one girl for a few days, then I realized, "Oh, crap, this is a bad idea." And I ended that (more like she did, as I was writing the text (I don't know where she lives, stfu XD), she texted me about breaking up, so I had no problem. :3). So I really don't count that. Right now I don't really like anyone, so I'm good. =3

Lady Nicole
November 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM

At least he had condoms in his pocket, if you get what I'm trying to say XD

Surowangi
November 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
Well, I never really had a lovelife. I did have feelings for my childhood friend, but she passed away on the day i wanted to tell her my feelings.. i was 12 that time.

Now, I have an OPEN relationship.

AsunaSakurai
November 23rd, 2007, 10:08 AM
ive had 3 in real life and 3 online
1st real life:he moved away, long distance dont really work
2nd real life:i moved away from him
3rd real life:is a jerk
1st online:a jerk
2nd online:too many differences
3rd online (the one im with now):is so sweet! *gushes*my god i love him so much but he lives in Germany!

Surowangi
November 23rd, 2007, 10:18 AM
At least he had condoms in his pocket, if you get what I'm trying to say XD

Lol! But It is sad that the person whom you love is actually playing a game on you

Jester Girl
November 23rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Well, I never really had a lovelife. I did have feelings for my childhood friend, but she passed away on the day i wanted to tell her my feelings.. i was 12 that time.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

GalladeIceMan
November 23rd, 2007, 01:26 PM
There is this girl who i have a big crush on, but the day i wanted to tell her i loved her, she came up with my best friend and told me that they were boyfriend/girlfriend!OMFG!I was ripped up!

Memory
November 23rd, 2007, 10:24 PM
NOTE: The following post can be summed up in two words.
Love sucks.
:3

I've dated over the internet a few times, but I don't really believe in internet relationships anymore. I didn't say I don't like anyone over the internet though D:

My school is a teeerrible school with few really nice people in it, so I don't really have a crush in my school. Online? Certainly. Many times. Internet relationships can be dangerous, but not EVERYONE you're ever going to meet is going to be some 40 year old child molester. I'm not particularly against internet dating, I'm just not all for it anymore.

There's a fine line between 'love' and 'infatuation', and I've certainly been infatuated maaany times before. And this year, finally, when people start to ask me out and become obsessed over me, I start to feel sorry for the guy I liked last year... it must've been horrible hearing the name "Jen" every two seconds :x

Have I had a REAL boyfriend? Not really. 8| I went out with a guy for like two weeks in middle school, but I don't count that. I've gotten emo about every single other one of my friends having their first kiss already, and a very good friend of mine told me: "Wait. Wait for the right time, and the right -person-."
Haven't particularly cared for a boyfriend since. <8 And I'm still young -- and HOW many teenage relationships end up with the couple getting married and living happily ever after?
0.0001, I suppose. |3

So I'm not in any rush at all, I'm perfectly fine without any of this drama and such a thing called love at my age and time~ ♥

Zorua
November 23rd, 2007, 10:26 PM
There's a fine line between 'love' and 'infatuation'

Yet people seem to be in both.

EDIT: Love will always be complex, at least, beyond some of our knowledge.

Tamaki
November 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
oh how fun! i love telling relationship stories! *ahem*

first bf: over the interent, lasted a year, he was bi (how cute!) my parents made us break up cuz he was bi
second: this dude, dumb jock. he dumped me for no apparent reason
third: adowable little emo boy. extremely sweet. dumped me for no apparent reason
fourth: kinda cute emo boy, asked me out thru a text message (XD) dumped me cuz i kinda ignored him (aww.. i feel bad now)
fifth: yayz! beret! from pc! i <3 him ^^ still mine

Kyoko
November 23rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
I've had 3 boyfriends but I don't know if I should even be bothering to call them that. My first one was when I was like 10? XD I moved away and that ended that relationship, though I found him on Myspace a few months ago and we talk a lot now :3 He's the one that got me into pokemon when I was younger =o!

The next guy was way too clingy and would call me five fricken times a day even when I told him I couldn't talk. Even though he thought it was cute, I found it annoying and rude, mainly because it got me in trouble :< Then, he began being a jerk to my friends and for that reason I dumped him after a week?

Third guy lasted two days, and in those two days we did not talk XD We went to the movies, and then when I got home he messaged me on myspace asking me out. Didn't hear from him after I said sure, so then I messaged him back saying nevermind XD

I do like a guy right now, but I'm not interested in a serious relationship or anything.

Emii
November 24th, 2007, 02:44 AM
my relationship with my boyfriend has been really confusing lately...

Question. Is it normal to slightly like somebody when you love somebody else?

LaurenLOVESTONED
November 24th, 2007, 02:52 AM
am in love. but its complicated >.<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 24th, 2007, 05:12 AM
I had 4 real ones and 2 that I'm not sure really calling a relationship. The first 4 were official but I don't know about the other 2. The first one of the 2 I'm confused about was only for 2 weeks, the second one we kept flirting around and it looked like as if we were a couple for 2 months

:t354:TG

Lady Nicole
November 24th, 2007, 05:17 AM

That question confuses me >.< I don't think so. If you mean you like two people at the same time then that must mean you don't really love either of them. I don't really know...it depends what you mean. I find it odd how you can like two people at the same time to be honest.

Surowangi
November 24th, 2007, 05:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Yeah.. Well I kinda felt heartbroke that time.. and even today i do feel the same.. I just want someone who i can trust. maybe someone on the internet.. or a real person... but i just want to love someone!

B-Baller
November 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I have 2 ex girlfriends and both ended up badly. My 1st ex I never talk to anymore because she did something idiotic. The 2nd ex I still kinda talk to, but she did break my heart.

I do like someone though.

MegamanC
November 24th, 2007, 04:19 PM

Ha, that happened to me last year with my GF.

How we met
I started talking to my gf when we went to the movies with my Drumline. (She was in Drumline, I was in Drumline. I was a Senior, she was a Freshman...yeah) I invited a friend with me to hangout with the drumline and as we were watching the Movie (Grudge 2, it was me, my friend, and her. My friend knew her more than me.) she had asked me for my number and I gave it to her. She asked my friend if that was my real number because he knows I don't normally give my number out. Anyways, after that we went to go eat then I dropped her and some drumline members off.

The Conflict
After that we started talking more (She called me) and I became more and more interested with her. Within a week I hadn't realized but I fell in love with her (Because we shared so many interest and... we basically are alike) and in one of our long talks (Like from 8pm to like 4am) I slip-in 3 words as we were falling asleep. (She was sleepy, I couldn't think at 4am in the morning, things just come out of my mouth) I told her I loved her, and she said it back. Next day I thought I was just dreaming. She like another guy but loved me and I kept asking myself is this right? How do like someone and love someone at the same time. She liked him before she met me and they were just talking. The other guy caught on and started asking her questions and what not. She started getting frustrated and just said "I give up on guys." Then I just told her that, "Its your choice to be who you want to be with, not others. When in doubt your ever confused about who to like, just listen to your heart." After 3 days of not normally talking to her, she chose me and told me she loved me in front of her friends.

Happy ending
Anyways, our "first date" (She can't be alone, so her sister and her friends taged along) was at the movies, then we went to her sister's friend's houses and thats where I asked her out and she said yes.

This is my first relationship (and probably my only <3). We've been together for almost 10 months now. She told me I was her first shes ever fell in love with and I love her so damn much. <3

- MegamanC

Cassino
November 24th, 2007, 06:45 PM
My relationship is much like yours.
I may sound rather ghastly for this but with anyone I may go to meet IRL, I'll probably go armed. Also I'll most likely be at least 19 by then, and 40-year-old paedo types don't like adults, lol. :)

Godot17
November 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I have a girlfriend, or to be more specific, HAD, we still haven't officially broken up, but we rarely see each other(one in South US and the other in Low middle Mexico, how close). Now i have an extremely mad crush on this girl that has a bayfriend but somehow i can't give up. She couldn't go to the first school dance so i'm asking her out again on the x-mas dance. My parent i don't know OFFICIALLY, but i don't think they'll want me with a gringa(mexi for American) (i'm Spanish Mexican FYI). and they still think i like my girl friend but i don't know how or when to break up with her. And i kinda have a teeny crush on a PC member(noone over 11)

.hack
November 25th, 2007, 02:08 AM
I've had two in real life and two online.
So I really like one girl, she's a cheerleader named Haley Thoms. And the other girl is my best friend named Brooke Molitor. And their liek, srsly hot 8D

~ Azonic

dude ur cheating on them.................... been there done tht not a gd idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

(never knew sracthes could scar) lol but im serious

Razer302
November 25th, 2007, 07:56 AM
My GF is amazing. (Suki) Went to see her yesterday. Was the perfect day together. First seeing her was great. Was just so happy to be there with her.I held her hand after about half an hour. Had been thinking about it for a while and just decided to do it. After that we never really let go of each other. We were always touching.. We never let go at all. We sat by a lake for around 2 hours just holding each other. She was resting her head on my chest and i was resting my head on hers looking at her. I never stopped looking at her all day. Day was made really perfect when we first kissed. Now that is something I will never forget. We kissed 5 times overall. Was so perfect. When we had to go we held on to each others hands till we both couldn't reach each other any longer. Sitting in the car on way home was horrible didn't want to go. I didn't really talk. Just sat and thought about what a great day I had had and how great she is.

I really couldn't ask for anyone better. She is totally perfect for me. She is really beautiful and has an amazing personality. We have been together for nearly 5 months. (5 months in 5 days) It has been best 5 months of my life.

I love you Suki. <3. Together forever.<3

Suki
November 25th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Yesterday, I finally met my boyfriend of nearly 5 months who lived about 2 hours away. We were both soo excited because it was something we had been looking forward to so much. When I finally saw him I become nervous like I'd never been before. But within the first few minutes we got on ok and I was just excited. We went round this garden and shopping place and we talked fine.
Eventually we started holding hands and holding eachother by the waist and I was really comfortable with him. At one point, we were both sitting together on a bench by a lake which was nearly deserted and I was just leaning on him and resting on him. His hand was round me and we were holding hands as well which I thought was really special. While I was resting on him, I could feel his heartbeat, I was so close to him. We were sitting together for nearly an hour.
Then he asked if he could kiss me and I couldn't refuse that, since I wanted to, loads. Even though it wasn't long, I thought it was perfect; we shared more kisses throughout the time we had left together and they were all magical. We barely let go of eachother once we had started. The day was really freezing and I was shaking but as I was with him, he warmed me up.
When it was time for him to go, it was sad and we just stood still holding eachother. We kissed and then he went and I was left with the feeling of total happiness. Which I still feel now. I'm so so so happy. I've never been happier in my life and now I have my perfect bf, I just can't stop feeling happy.
He really is the one and only for me. He's so sweet and so kind. Totally amazing. I really love him <3333, Oh and he smells nice too.
I will never forget that day, I miss it loads. I wish it was on repeat. And I trusted him 100% before meeting up with him. If you plan on meeting someone IRL like this, then please make sure you have told someone or is with someone, you can't actually be completely sure that the person is who they say they are. I know you all know this but just a reminder.

I love you Razer <3

Shaydeh
November 25th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Wow, wait a go you two. It really does sound like something out of a fairytale story. <3 Did a great job at making feel extremely jealous too. :3' Which is a great thing actually. =) Wish you all the luck in the world. ;)

RazerxSuki FTW

MegamanC
November 25th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Picture plox. j/k j/k :3

- MegamanC

Gulpin
November 25th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I was going out with a girl from my school, but eventually we broke up. Right now I'm waiting to ask a girl that I like.

Blazichu²
November 25th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Nah-I dont have one since theres no need! school work and stuff to do

Fox♠
November 25th, 2007, 01:17 PM
My girlfriend is overly eccentric., but I wouldn't change her for the world.
We argue far too much, and sometimes we deliberately do something to annoy the other.

But I guess that's just us :)

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 25th, 2007, 02:58 PM

Aww... that's too bad... :(

I mean, I'm glad none of the people I stalk my crushes died.

Rencudia
November 25th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Sadly, my husband passed away.. Such a sad day, I joined this pokemon forum in his memory.. he was such an amazing robot.

Okay in all seriousness, nooo, i'm really 14 and I don't have a boyfriend. Never did haha.

oreobytes
November 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM
i had a serious bf for 2 years then we ended up breaking up and staying super close friends
then i've had a crappy "relationship" which ended with me breaking up with him after 2 weeks the dumbass
i'm single and lovin' it now hahaa

Emii
November 28th, 2007, 09:47 AM
That question confuses me >.< I don't think so. If you mean you like two people at the same time then that must mean you don't really love either of them. I don't really know...it depends what you mean. I find it odd how you can like two people at the same time to be honest.

No no no, it's not ME who likes somebody else. XD My boyfriend likes this other girl.. but he says he loves me and he'd never leave me for somebody he likes. So.. I dunno if that's normal. that's what I meant. ^^;

MegamanC
November 28th, 2007, 10:24 AM
No no no, it's not ME who likes somebody else. XD My boyfriend likes this other girl.. but he says he loves me and he'd never leave me for somebody he likes. So.. I dunno if that's normal. that's what I meant. ^^;

Well if your asking if it is normal, it isn't. Trust me, I was in the same situation with my GF.

- MegamanC

MissMegano
November 28th, 2007, 08:27 PM
i had a boyfriend. Aaron. we loved eachother so much. seriously, everything was going perfect, then all of a sudden he broke up with me because he likes someone else. that someone else just so happens to be my best friend, Stephanie. except, she's taken by Aaron's best friend. Stephanie doesn't even like Aaron. i'm not even sure if i'm mad at Stephanie or not, because it's not her fault he likes her, but she's been hiding it from me for days. i'm so depressed. :( my friends have been so supportive, but i see Aaron so mush and everything reminds me of him. they keep telling me he's not worth it. maybe they're right....

FireEagleDeWitt
December 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Alright, I've seen alot of people on PC dating and having a relationship but I know my girl isn't on here but she laughs everytime I say that I'm playing Pok'emon. But I have a great relationship with her, let's say a great two years. So I don't know why I put this on but I just felt like expressing myself to the users on PC.

Amachi
December 1st, 2007, 06:35 PM
(for some reason my post didn't get merged o.o)

Eh, I wouldn't mind it so much, she probably just thinks it's cute :P

Anyway, your thread was too similar to this one, so I merged it.

FireEagleDeWitt
December 1st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah she thinks it is, she's like right beside me also. Lol, she's playing my DS and I hope she ain't messing up.

LaurenLOVESTONED
December 1st, 2007, 08:11 PM
Yeah she thinks it is, she's like right beside me also. Lol, she's playing my DS and I hope she ain't messing up.

awww thats really sweet. i let chris make me poffins... well its more... "make me poffins or i'll cry" it usually works :P

~Crystal Entei~
December 1st, 2007, 09:07 PM
To put it simply,I like no one (except my friends sof course,i lurv them) and no one likes me.I guess I'm too quiet.Just a quick question though,my plan is to wait to be confronted (curse you shyness!).Is that a bad plan,because that's the kind of vibe I'm getting here...

Black_Wolf
December 1st, 2007, 10:18 PM
I met my girlfriend after basic training, and she is wonderful. She loves me, and I love her. She can cook (Thank god). And she can whoop my sorry butt (I'm a Tan belt, and she's a Green belt). But yet, I would die for her if I must.

Saori-Chan
December 2nd, 2007, 07:59 AM

Oh. How Sad >.>
I dont have a boyfriend, and i never had. Actually, Many Boys Asked Me Out, But I said no

Dogar The Brave
December 2nd, 2007, 05:50 PM
I don't know... You know when something huge happens and you have to express yourself to your fellow PC members? Probably not, it's just me...

So yeah, two years and and my girlfriend were going out... Two years until we broke up... Why? I'm tired now, I'll go back and edit this thread later.

onepiecefan22
December 2nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
I met my girlfriend after basic training, and she is wonderful. She loves me, and I love her. She can cook (Thank god). And she can whoop my sorry butt (I'm a Tan belt, and she's a Green belt). But yet, I would die for her if I must.

well u better keep training and try to get better...XD
well thats awsome how u found someone great!(and can cook...XD)

Also i really like this person(well duh). So i like asked her out (kinda) and we went out for like 3 weeks! But she said "I like u but just want to be freinds"
so now i like really like this girl that only thinks of me as a freind. So when im around her im so happy. But i guess it dosen't matter! :(

iDOLHACKS
December 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
I got Rejected for The First Time yesterday

Geometric-sama
December 2nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
I went out with someone for a few months earlier this year. He dumped me for little reason two weeks before exams and I realised that he was an arrogant jerk.

Autaven
December 3rd, 2007, 11:55 AM
I met my boyfriend at a Lan Centre :]

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 3rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Nah. Havent started dating yet.
But I'm pretty sure my friend/classmate has a crush on me :3

Craig²
December 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I have an ex, Craig. Heh, still in love with him. :3

The breakup wasn't too bad he was pretty sweet about it, though I still cried myself to sleep that night, and now we're really good friends. =)

Black Mage
December 5th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I went out with someone for a few months earlier this year. He dumped me for little reason two weeks before exams and I realised that he was an arrogant jerk.

That wasn't very manly of him.

I'm with a guy. He's awesome. Can't say I have any complaints.

Geometric-sama
December 5th, 2007, 10:18 PM
No, he was most unmanly. He dumped me because I apparently called him a girl and hit him too much.

Autaven
December 6th, 2007, 01:15 AM
No, he was most unmanly. He dumped me because I apparently called him a girl and hit him too much.

That made me chuckle lol. Not the whole.. abusive thing, just the fact that I'm sure you didn't do it at all and he was just being girly.

Guys seem to suck for timing, I agree with the rest of you. I've had two guys break up with me before my exams, and one 10 minutes before the bells on New Years Eve. I had an AWESOME time at that NewYear's Party, obviously :p

Cross
December 6th, 2007, 01:24 AM

...Said the 12 year old.

I have a girlfriend. Met her a while back. We moved. I found her on Myspace. We're "together" again.

Lumine
December 6th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Yeah I've got a gf (here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=60832)) shes moving to my town next year =3

Danchan
December 6th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I'm taken, but my friends keep on trying to get me and a friend of mine together at school. It's quite irritating, actually... DX

Venomancer
December 6th, 2007, 08:39 PM
It's not much of a relationship if its not tangible.. just thought ive put that out there. Ive dated the same woman for almost 4 years now.. gotta admit... I hate her so much but love her to death if you understand that ><

Allstories
December 6th, 2007, 08:49 PM
...Said the 12 year old.

I have a girlfriend. Met her a while back. We moved. I found her on Myspace. We're "together" again.

Says the 14-year-old 4chan-goer?

Zet
December 6th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Says the 14-year-old 4chan-goer?
Says the 7chan user

anyway on topic: I still sorta like my ex but now she is going out with some jerk and to me it seems like she doesn't care about loving a guy but wants to feel loved more

LaurenLOVESTONED
December 6th, 2007, 11:28 PM
dating a guy, whilst still crazy for my ex who im fighting with. life rawks >.<

Geometric-sama
December 7th, 2007, 05:10 AM
That made me chuckle lol. Not the whole.. abusive thing, just the fact that I'm sure you didn't do it at all and he was just being girly.

Guys seem to suck for timing, I agree with the rest of you. I've had two guys break up with me before my exams, and one 10 minutes before the bells on New Years Eve. I had an AWESOME time at that NewYear's Party, obviously :p
He was terribly wimpy and unmanly. D: I am well-rid of him.

Amachi
December 7th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Cross, Allstories and Zet Netroc, do not go offtopic. It'd be best if you left the "discussion" of such things to PM, if that.

RoyxLilina4ever
December 7th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Been single my entire life, never dated, held hands or been kissed.

Zet
December 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Cross, Allstories and Zet Netroc, do not go offtopic. It'd be best if you left the "discussion" of such things to PM, if that.
I went back on topic and talked about what the topic was

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I went back on topic and talked about what the topic was
It is unmanly to argue with someone doing their job as a mod. Simply keep it in mind.

MissMegano
December 11th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I happen to be in a bit of a situation. So this guy, Murray likes me, but he's unsure whether or not to ask me out. A good friend, Karyn, who I trust, knows it's because he thinks I'll laugh in his face. I would NEVER do that. I would actually love to go out with him, except my best friend, Melissa likes him more than I do. She's obsessed with him. If I say yes to Murray, it'll make Melissa... very sad, but if I say no It'll hurt Murray. I know it would hurt him because he liked me at the same time as one of his friends, Austin. I liked Austin more and went out with him. Murray seemed so crushed at school. Well, it turns out Austin's a DBVNRJKVWJLBNDF. Now Murray wants to ask me out, said the all-knowing Karyn, who I trust very much, because she was right about everything between me and Austin.

-deep breath-

So I know Murray doesn't really like Melissa. I won't go into explaining the whys. But it'd make me the happiest person in the world if Murray and Melissa were together. It's just that if I say no to him and steer him towards Melissa, I know nothing will happen, since she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to him. Then no one's happy.

>help< what should I do?

Randall Raichu
December 11th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Well, I am soon to be single. My and gf aren't working out very well. It sucks.

B-Baller
December 11th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Its been 2 pages since I posted here. xD

During the past 13 days I have gotten one amazing girl to be my girlfriend. I'm kind of late, but better late than never. I'm very happy being with her. xD

Geometric-sama
December 11th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Its been 2 pages since I posted here. xD

During the past 13 days I have gotten one amazing girl to be my girlfriend. I'm kind of late, but better late than never. I'm very happy being with her. xD
I did not date until I was 17. You are hardly "late".

Sammi
December 11th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I have the manly man beat, if only barely; I have never had a boyfriend at all, and I am eighteen.

In fact, I think thirteen is rather early for dating. Not that it's really wrong; I'm just shocked, that's all. Perhaps it was because at thirteen, dating was the last thing I was thinking about. Hell, it's usually one of the last things I think about now. XD;;

Good luck, though. :)

Yes, I don't have a boyfriend yet. Sometimes I want one, but overall, I'm lazy and really shy. I'm not social, either, which doesn't help. I hardly know any boys at all, and the ones I do know, I either don't want to date them or they're taken. And, of course, I'm lazy. I don't go looking for a date, which is why I don't have a boyfriend. :D

Geometric-sama
December 11th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I do not believe that people should date before about 16; before that, they should enjoy their childhood and play.

B-Baller
December 11th, 2007, 11:10 PM
I did not date until I was 17. You are hardly "late".

No, no. I meant I'm late to post it, cos we got together like a few weeks ago. xD sorry I wasn't that specific.

In fact, I think thirteen is rather early for dating. Not that it's really wrong; I'm just shocked, that's all. Perhaps it was because at thirteen, dating was the last thing I was thinking about. Hell, it's usually one of the last things I think about now. XD;;

Good luck, though. :)

Thank you. Being 13 I find it that I'm mostly bored, so me and my friends do some crazy stuff, such as date at our first year of teenagerhood, if that's a word. xD

Geometric-sama
December 12th, 2007, 05:23 AM
When I was in primary school, some of the other children were dating at 11. I always found this somewhat amusing and unmanly.

Noah Fowl EX
December 12th, 2007, 05:27 AM
When I was in primary - my friend dated this girl just after his tenth birthday... Everybody thought it was horrible and he only revealed to me a couple of months ago that she was made up... :shocked:

As for moi... I only started at twelve, which is slightly better than ten, if you ask me.

kakarot
December 12th, 2007, 05:29 AM
I'm heading into my 18th year of married life...

Enjoying it more and more!

;)

Geometric-sama
December 12th, 2007, 05:35 AM
You were married at 16 or 17? How manly. Did you need permission from your parents/the courts, or did those laws only come in recently?

kakarot
December 12th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Both our parents were happy to see us marry, since she was expecting.

The right thing to do.

;)

Geometric-sama
December 12th, 2007, 06:23 AM
A very manly thing to do. :) I believe pregnancy is one of the circumstances under which marriage before 18 is legal?

Razer302
December 12th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I happen to be in a bit of a situation. So this guy, Murray likes me, but he's unsure whether or not to ask me out. A good friend, Karyn, who I trust, knows it's because he thinks I'll laugh in his face. I would NEVER do that. I would actually love to go out with him, except my best friend, Melissa likes him more than I do. She's obsessed with him. If I say yes to Murray, it'll make Melissa... very sad, but if I say no It'll hurt Murray. I know it would hurt him because he liked me at the same time as one of his friends, Austin. I liked Austin more and went out with him. Murray seemed so crushed at school. Well, it turns out Austin's a DBVNRJKVWJLBNDF. Now Murray wants to ask me out, said the all-knowing Karyn, who I trust very much, because she was right about everything between me and Austin.

-deep breath-

So I know Murray doesn't really like Melissa. I won't go into explaining the whys. But it'd make me the happiest person in the world if Murray and Melissa were together. It's just that if I say no to him and steer him towards Melissa, I know nothing will happen, since she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to him. Then no one's happy.

>help< what should I do?

Will give my opinion on this.

I think you if he asks you out then you should go out with him. I think your friend will understand that he doesn't like her and she will have to accept that. If you like him then don't let a friend stop you. If they are a true friend then they will be happy for you.

It isn't as if either of your friend and him are going to go out anyway as he doesn't like her.

Just go for it if he asks you.

Geometric-sama
December 12th, 2007, 05:12 PM
The question is, who does MissMegano value more: her best friend or a possible boyfriend? I would pick the best friend.

Soul Eater
December 13th, 2007, 06:26 AM
I have a boyfriend. :o My boyfriend is Jack O'Neill. <3

Darkrai Lv X
December 13th, 2007, 06:40 AM
I have once had a sort of half girlfriend,but then...well,I left the scool we went to together.As of now,it's really hard for my because i'm homeschooled.I am alone right now,and I like it!

The Infinite Devil Machine
December 13th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Haha, I've never dated. In elementary school all the kids were "dating" and I just kinda laughed at them. Now I just can't find anyone who interests me. Almost all the girls seem to think the sole reason for space not having oxygen is it's lack of trees.

I <3 you Kay-chan!

She-Elf
December 14th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I have a boyfriend now, we have been together for 1 year and 6 months now, here he is known as Lt. Surge's raichu.
He is a really great guy :) He is also my bestfriend, btw ^^
Love you Lt. Surge's raichu :D

Lo-chan
December 15th, 2007, 08:07 AM
I have a girlfriend and I love her very much <3 She is known as Vanilla Kitsune on here. It just sucks that she lives so far away ._. We have been together for four months, which is the longest relationship for me ^^; But its the greatest :3 I love you Dara <3

TWAP
December 15th, 2007, 10:47 AM
My girlfriends new name id TWAP TOOOOO.