PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Haters at PC?

Castrainer
June 29th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Im not going to say names... but I've found out some Pkmn Haters here O____________o This is a Pkmn forum, guys!

ottis
June 29th, 2004, 09:13 AM
OH really jeesh why do they post here if they hate pokemon? duh. BtW will you be on my friends list?

Timbjerr
June 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
ehh...is a thread like this necessary?

PC does get an occasional Pokhater join, but as long as they don't cause a fuss, we allow them to stay. When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.

Castrainer
June 29th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Okay ottis, I will add ya ^ ^
I dun think its necessary but Im surprised about it... Why a Pkmn hater would join a Pkmn Forum? O________o

Timbjerr
June 29th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Most pokhaters wil join PC just to try and impress they're belief that "Pokmon is gay" on us....simple little idiots, those pokhaters are.

I'll keep this open, but if a few of said pokhaters come in here and flame, I will close it immediately.

Castrainer
June 29th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Okay, so ^ ^
I think yar right... If they come here only to say "Pkmn Sucks!" "we" (I mean, they) should ban these members... But I hope that no one will do that...

lil' jose
June 29th, 2004, 09:22 AM
YEah if anyone does that, oooooooooh I'll punch them real good! grr. J/K But I could see someone that dislikes/hates (hate's a strong word isn't it?) pokemon just join for the rps or something else.

Shana
June 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
I don't see why you would bother coming here if it's a Pokemon Community, but there are reasons you could come here, such as like lil' jose said, to RP, or they could discuss some other Anime and Mangas or Games.

Mudkip84
June 29th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Or If thet Get those, those People in these forums!

Dgemu (http://www.dgemu.com/)

tmbjr EDIT: no posting links to other forums, it is a wierd rule, but I have to enforce it...

Evil Togepi
June 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Just cos they hate Pokmon doesn't nesserily mean they can't post here or it's completly illogical to join, some might find this a nice place and only post in other forums that don't deal with the show, I often try and encourage that at my forum if I get a person there who hates Pokmon or Digimon and try and point out that they can post in other parts of my forum but most people just go there, cause a little fuss then leave -_-;;
Although I do have a sucessful one or two that hate one or both shows who interact with the other members wonderfully on the board...usually XD

Frostweaver
June 29th, 2004, 03:29 PM
the rule isn't weird... it only make sense for a forum to stop allowing other members to go to other forum (that's like Microsoft products have ads promoting Linux, if you get what I mean)

Some Pokemon haters join PC just to enjoy the other chat, other voting polls and the entire "other" section of PC, which is perfectly normal.

Mew13
June 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Perhaps having Pokemon haters on PC is a blessing of sorts. Considering the die-hard fans far outnumber the Haters out there, maybe some may be convinced that Pocket Monsters aren't all bad!

Or maybe I'm an idealist.......

Castrainer
June 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Yar right Mew13! ^ ^
Lets make'em all like Pkmn!

Eliana
June 29th, 2004, 03:33 PM
wHAT!? thats TERRIBLE! but *sigh* its just what they do....I'l do ehatever i can to stop hatred....... its horrible....:(

Mudkip84
June 29th, 2004, 03:41 PM
uh..
eliana?
The Pics in your Sig aren`t showing..

Anyway!
We need to do SOMETHING

Castrainer
June 29th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Ots cuz I hate Pkmn Haters... They make me feel bad even that I know that every person have diferent likes...

Dizzy
June 29th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it, people don't have to like every aspect of pokemon. I never really cared for the Anime, while the games just totally were the coolest things. Like frostweaver said, the Other Chat is pretty much where pokemon hater's can go and enjoy themselves, and even though this is a Pokemon Forum, we do have Other Anime Forums and such.

Eliana
June 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....

Ganon
July 6th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....
maybe they don't post in the pokemon section and post somewhere else. If this was a mixed topics forum like mine there'd be no need for haters of something. But anyways they shouldn't be here.

Pincushion
July 7th, 2004, 12:58 AM
I don't think Pokemon haters are going to come on to PC, whats the point, and even if they do its there loss really, wasteing there times on the net on a forum that is about SOMTHING THEY HATE.....[weridos]

Gr8person62.2
July 7th, 2004, 04:43 AM
Because most people that like pokemon also hapen to like other things of that nature (Eg, VideoGames, anime) some people who don't necisarily like pokemon might still come here to talk about those particular things.
^Sorry if this was said before, I only read some of teh posts in the thread ^_^
Then theres the low life losers who have nothing to do but waste their lives, and get their kicks out of life by thinking they insulted children, when in fact we just laugh at how low these people can go.
When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.
Had to be said, but, atsrt = start?... some typo :D

Jirachi
July 10th, 2004, 04:00 AM
wHAT!? thats TERRIBLE! but *sigh* its just what they do....I'l do ehatever i can to stop hatred....... its horrible....:(
You want to stop hatred? I hate Pokemon haters, stop me!

I also hate Invader Zim, Pokemon haters, Bob the Builder, Pokemon haters,
Pikachu, Pokemon haters, spammers, and Pokemon haters! :P

The Vince Knight
July 11th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Once there was a pokehater... here in PC. I forgot his name.. But he was banned. Because he said he hated pokemon.
There could be a pokemon Hater disguised as a poke Lover.
I really love pokemon. It's so fun and the anime is funny. No people should hate pokemon.... If there is a hater here.... then the Admin's should ban em.

The Pokemaster
July 11th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Poke-hates hate because of jealousy, they dont understand the fine tactics, brains and strategy that goes into each and every battle, they dismiss it as simple, when in fact they would take forever to figure it out, I pity those who judge it so quickly, they will never know just how wonderful the noble creatures known as Pokemon are.

baby_dragonite
July 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
People say pokemon is satanic and evil And so are pokemon lovers.(that hurt my feelings :disappoin )

Some say that pokemon is:Animal cruelty(WHAT!?)violent,waste of money,stupid,and gay.

I disagree with all of those.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 22nd, 2004, 05:29 PM
Pokmon haters are allowed to be here, they might have friends here. Have you heard of Other Chat?

ShadowPikachu
July 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
People say pokemon is satanic and evil And so are pokemon lovers.(that hurt my feelings :disappoin )

Same here. I am a Christian and i dislike it when people accuse Pokemon of being Satanic and evil. It hurts my feelings too. :(

I don't have anything against pokemon haters because it's their opinion, i just don't like it when they try to force their opinion onto us.
But i have no objection to pokehaters being members of pokemon forums as long as they don't flame or spam, and make sure to keep to the rules.

Castrainer
July 24th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Pokmon haters are allowed to be here, they might have friends here. Have you heard of Other Chat?

Yes I did.
But I mean, even in OC we talk about Pkmn sometimes!
And all we need is to make them see that Pkmn is cool! Like... ermm... "remind" their Minds :P

KLS
July 24th, 2004, 05:39 PM
so??
i admit i hate pokemon but i'm here because i missed PC and i came for zapchu and the evo boarders
i honestly really dislike pokemon but i come here all the time just because it's a pokemon discussion forum doesn't mean i have to talk about pokemon and take a look at my name for example i got this name about 3 years ago
people can change in 3 years

Castrainer
July 24th, 2004, 05:58 PM
so??
i admit i hate pokemon but i'm here because i missed PC and i came for zapchu and the evo boarders
i honestly really dislike pokemon but i come here all the time just because it's a pokemon discussion forum doesn't mean i have to talk about pokemon and take a look at my name for example i got this name about 3 years ago
people can change in 3 years

Gaa! I know we change!
And Im not saying Haters cant join. Im saying that haters cant bug us in a Pkmn Forum, understand now?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Um, no. Kinda, like are you saying that haters shouldn't come here and bash us if we're minding our own business? Like the spammer we had today that was banned?

KLS
July 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
what spammers that were banned????
**** i wanted some of the action
why would haters do that to other people
just ignore it or pm it to a mod
ok...
what's the point in this topic?

Castrainer
July 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
what spammers that were banned????
**** i wanted some of the action
why would haters do that to other people
just ignore it or pm it to a mod
ok...
what's the point in this topic?

Its cuz in another Pkmn Forum I was, a Pkmn Hater joined and bullied and bashed everyone! Im worried to this happen to PC and thnx god yar a cool person!

And Nick, I wasnt saying to they ban them, I was warning!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 24th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I know, but we did have a PKMN hater, who was banned yesterday. That weirdo

Simon
July 25th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Who are you talking about? The guy that was in the GB Movesets forum?

Pincushion
July 25th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Just ignore them, Just because they like lAME stuff, and can't ecept the fact that Pokemon is much better lol, and Its there loss as i said before posting somwere they hate, and its not are time there wasting!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 25th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Yeah, the guy who called you and frosty gay. Weird people these days, have nothing better to do than to SPAM at a PKMN board, and they claim to be PKMN haters.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 01:25 PM
o_0 okay pokemon haters are reallllyyy messed up

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 02:54 PM
People do have a right to express there opinion though, bit some of the ways thae haters do it is pretty cruel. But just ignore them, show them you don't care what they think and they'll stop beacuse there not getting any reaction from you....usally

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Yeah, i said that earlier- everyone has a right to their own opinions but they shouldnt attack other peoples.....

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah, i said that earlier- everyone has a right to their own opinions but they shouldnt attack other peoples.....
Oh sorry >.< I only read the first one or two replies on the first page.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Thats okay ^^ but really i want haters of all sorts to know that....

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Really, like where doing now...if they already hate pokemon then why should they listen to our opinions, its sad I know..but its life and you just gotta deal with it.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Yup, its our only choice but thry really should mind their own business

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I'm tellin ya though, the'll never listen to pokefans aslong as they hate pokemon so just forget about them, and don't sink to there level and hate them back.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I know.....ive seen it.....so much swearing o_0

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Eh, it just makes them feel better about them self, but really its nothing, learn to put up with them and IGNORE them and your set.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Yup! thats the moral of the story if that what you wanna call it :P but people tease me all the time *sigh*

Scyther5
July 25th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Yup! thats the moral of the story if that what you wanna call it :P but people tease me all the time *sigh*
And you listen?
Why in the world should you care what they think.

Eliana
July 25th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Well i dont! i think they are stupid lol XD

Brittany
July 26th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I used to hate Pokemon, then I came to this forum to SPAM and stuff, but it actually backfired, and for some reason I like Pokemon again. Wierd, huh?

You guys cured me of Pokemon Hate.

Castrainer
July 26th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I used to hate Pokemon, then I came to this forum to SPAM and stuff, but it actually backfired, and for some reason I like Pokemon again. Wierd, huh?

You guys cured me of Pokemon Hate.

Ya came here to SPAM? It may not be my business but if ya hate something, ya have to keep out from it, not bash the ones who like that thing <.<
Anyway, Thats Awesome! Not weird, it awesome! Good to know that ^_^

Blitz~2005
July 26th, 2004, 09:39 PM
hmm i think all pc haters should go to fudges forum ,