PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Is Coming Soon......

AnimeDDR110
November 22nd, 2007, 01:38 PM
Christmas Is Coming Soon, just in a little bir over a month. What are you doing for the special day? What is on your christmas list?

As for me, i'm going too 6 christmas parties, three at other houses, two at the same house, and one at my house.

I also Want 5 Things:
Ipod Nano Black 8GB
Guitar Hero III Bundle Pack Wii
The Simpsons Game Wii
Call Of Duty 3 Wii
Call Of Duty 4 Wii

And, the biggest question of all, do you believe in Santa Claus? I do to keep my spirit alive, even though i know hes not real.

Amoeba
November 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
No, I don't believe in santa. This Christmas I will be seeing my parents. I have to go - or else I will be on bad terms with them and that doesn't help if I want to see my little brothers.

Ugh... Christmas... X( I don't like it. Don't want a part of it. But I can't avoid it because my parents will throw a fit.

AnimeDDR110
November 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
No, I don't believe in santa. This Christmas I will be seeing my parents. I have to go - or else I will be on bad terms with them and that doesn't help if I want to see my little brothers.

Ugh... Christmas... X( I don't like it. Don't want a part of it. But I can't avoid it because my parents will throw a fit.

why, i'm sure you had a tiny bit of spirit at once?

Soul Eater
November 22nd, 2007, 02:12 PM
I kinda believe in him. : < I'm not sure if I do or not though. XD

i want alot this christmas. Just like always. I also plan on begging my parents to go upto Flagstaff, Arizona so we can see some christmas snow and I also wanna go to zoolights and go see the Polar Express in 3-D. You cant forget the christmas specials. ^^

Waffle-San
November 22nd, 2007, 02:55 PM
I totally 100% believe in Santa, no one can tell me other wise. Even if its jsut his spirit.

I love christmas personally (December 24th, favourite day of the year!! Yes Christmas Eve) its not the just the presents but the cheery mood and music. The giving spirit, it just makes it easier to get up in the morning.

What Do I want?? Hmm, A Wii, Maybe a new hockey stick. A Canucks Jersey and/or hat. Thats about it though, just ones fine.

Jester Girl
November 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
I don't want to ask my parents for a lot this year.

Perhaps, just;

x Pair of jeans from Forever 21.
x Haruhi Suzumiya Nintendo DS game.
x New digital camera.

Last year I got a diamond ring, laptop, and uh I forgot what else. That's when we had money.

And I wish I still believed in Santa. :(

onepiecefan22
November 22nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
well i want mostly:
4 psp games
10 books
3 movies
SKATEBOARD!

OK OK IT DOSE SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT.....anything i dont get on christ mas i get the dya after!....ON MY B-DAY...WOOT WOOT!

kinda belive in santa since no one would ever get me so much stuff exept him!

AnimeDDR110
November 22nd, 2007, 03:56 PM
anything i dont get on christ mas i get the dya after!....ON MY B-DAY...WOOT WOOT!

my birthday is close to christmas, january 10th.

Gerri Shin
November 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
I prefer to get gift cards or prepaid credit cards (I htink they're also known as Simon Gift Cards) anyway, that way I'm not dissapointed and people know that I can get the best gift I could want. (that $$ will buy anyway, the best gift would be something a little more relational with a girl I know that keeps dodging my attempts to ask her out)

TwilightBlade
November 22nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
I know he isn't real but I believe in him to probably "get in the spirit".. Lawl that doesn't make sense but at least I'm not alone. ;P

Hmm I'm aiming for an iPhone as the main dish this year. Some video games like Super Mario Galaxy or Sonic Rush Adventure, jewelry, and clothes would be nice too. But it's gonna be mostly clothes or else I get a job. ^^;

onepiecefan22
November 22nd, 2007, 07:06 PM

yah well im glad no one combines presents since there right afta.....aand i love that if i dont get sompin on christmas and im upset i just go to sleep and get it the next day...XD
well i really want the skateboard the most for x-mas

Gulpin
November 22nd, 2007, 07:11 PM
Let's see. I know Santa Clause isn't real, because I help my parents (I have a little sis). And I really want Guitar Hero III Wii (I know I'm getting it though, because I tried to buy it and my parents told me that 'santa' got it for me) I have other things on my list too though.

My little sisters Birthday is exactly a week before Christmas. (Dec.18)

marz
November 22nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
@AnimeDDR's Christmas Wishlist: the Wii sucks.

I never really do anything for Christmas, traveling wise. My parents and I prefer to stay home and relax. Although, we do go out to Quebec for the New Year's celebration, usually. That's always loads of fun. :>

Um, well I usually know what I'm getting for Christmas. For the past years, I've always known what I've been getting, and maybe some other small presents that I won't be paying attention to.

Christmas Wishlist
Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (XBOX 360)
Eternal Sonata (XBOX 360)

Mm..yeah. I might get some other thing, just so that I have some sort of surprise for Christmas. Bleh, I don't care, as long as I'm getting that Xbox. 8D

..My whole Christmas is based around Microsoft... God, this sucks T_T

Azonic
November 22nd, 2007, 07:19 PM
*nods* Of course I believe in Santa! :D

ComNerd
November 22nd, 2007, 07:39 PM
How can dogs fly?!

I don't get this guy, he never got me gifts.........

hes not real, I'm sorry to break it to you...

Sorano
November 22nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
I asked for Guitar Hero 3. :x cuz I'm cool like dat.
Other than that, I asked for the AIR TV dubs and the AIR movie. And some other things which I can't remember. D:

I'm spending Christmas Eve at home with my parents and brother. We'll probably watch some Christmas movies and pig out on junk food as usual. :x Christmas morning we're opening gifts, then going to my grandparents down in Whitby for Christmas dinner. And that's all I know. XD;

Mario The World Champion
November 22nd, 2007, 08:55 PM
When I was a kid, I LOVED Christmas. Now that I'm older, it's just another hassle in my life.

I'd rather be working on Christmas day this year. As for what I want, I'll just tell everybody to give me Best Buy Gift Cards. I'll buy what I want then.

Firebird306
November 23rd, 2007, 05:45 AM
As my two little sisters are asleep I can answer truthfully, I don't believe in Santa Claus but if they're awake then yes I do. XD

I haven't really thought about Christmas as such, most of the stuff I want isn't coming out until next year (ie. Smash Bros Brawl). I'll just have to wait and see what I get.

AnimeDDR110
November 23rd, 2007, 05:46 AM

first off, i think the XBOX360 sucks, even though tons of people will disagree with me. there are so many pointless games for the XBOX360, even though its the same for the wii, but the wii has better 9Super Mario Galaxy, Super MArio Brawl etc.). And what does the XBOX360 have? Halo 3. Thats the only game i think that isn't pointless for the XBOX360, and it still has a suckish storyline.

Also, everyone stop calling me AnimeDDR Or Anime Or DDR Kid. I don't like it! Call me AnimeDDR110 Or Mike.

onepiecefan22
November 23rd, 2007, 06:46 AM
Let's see. I know Santa Clause isn't real, because I help my parents (I have a little sis). And I really want Guitar Hero III Wii (I know I'm getting it though, because I tried to buy it and my parents told me that 'santa' got it for me) I have other things on my list too though.

My little sisters Birthday is exactly a week before Christmas. (Dec.18)

well i kinda belive in him.Although no one would buy me that many gifts sohe must be!
Also the only way to have a b-day closer den mine is on actual christmas day.
but im always the youngest in my grade like now im youngest in 7th grade.
so i cant wait for christmas since theres a lot i want.

Manaphy1128
November 23rd, 2007, 06:53 AM
I don't believe in Santa. I used to, but no longer.

As for my Christmas List:

Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE volumes 6, 11, and 14
xxxHolic volumes 3, 4, and 10
Chobits DVDS
Chobits collectibles (Keychains, pins, etc.)
Mario Kart Double Dash
The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass

For Christmas, we're opening our presents on Christmas Eve, and then the next day going to my Grandma's house and then going to San Antonio.

AnimeDDR110
November 23rd, 2007, 07:02 AM
I also wanted some eureka seven murchandise. i wonder if i will get it because my parents support anime but they really don't like buying things from japan.

AsunaSakurai
November 23rd, 2007, 07:24 AM
yes i believe and i want a lot of stuff...XD

Himawarii
November 23rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
I don't believe in Santa anymore ~;; I try to,but omgsh,its so hard to xD;
I never get presents under my treee anymore ;^; AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK PUTTING THAT THING UP IS xD But anywho,who am I to speak,fer those who still believe,maybe I was just a bad girl fer a consecutive number of years >_>; xDD

But anywho,I am spending my Christmas in Mexico,so I am very excited x] As fer my wish list,welll not really anything as of now~ [since I doubt I'll get it xP]

Blastoise
November 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
My family doesn't have all too much money right now, so I think I'm just going to ask for a Wacom 6x8 tablet, and pay half for it. That's good enough for me, anyway. I know my grandma's gonna find some dumb toy to buy me...blaaargh. Maybe I can ask her to get me Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker...>.>

mvtm
November 23rd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I guess,it would be polite of me not to ask for Christmas presents.. as i am going to get a brand new 2008 Civic EX-L :P

Did i mentioned , i would love to get a Wii with Brawl and Mario Galaxy?!!

Short Bus Mafia
November 23rd, 2007, 01:52 PM
I want Utada Hikaru to release a new album...>.>
If she does that, I'll be happy this Christmas.
Even if it doesn't come until sometime after.
Still, it's what I want.
[tear]

Gummy
November 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Christmas is defintely my favorite holiday. Here's my list:

-Xbox 360 Arcade Pack (yeah that's right. It's going to be on sale, so I'll just buy it and the the 20GM memory drive since that's going to be on sale as well.)
-Asassain's Creed
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Money money money
-Maybe a book or two. If not, a DS game

marz
November 23rd, 2007, 02:23 PM
first off, i think the XBOX360 sucks, even though tons of people will disagree with me. there are so many pointless games for the XBOX360, even though its the same for the wii, but the wii has better 9Super Mario Galaxy, Super MArio Brawl etc.). And what does the XBOX360 have? Halo 3. Thats the only game i think that isn't pointless for the XBOX360, and it still has a suckish storyline.

Also, everyone stop calling me AnimeDDR Or Anime Or DDR Kid. I don't like it! Call me AnimeDDR110 Or Mike.

Oh yeah, that was spam. :x

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to. You should know now that game publishers finally got smart and stopped making Console Exclusive games, except for games for the Wii. Halo 3 is about the only Console Exclusive game for Xbox (don't use an argument that it isn't, because that's not really the point.) and I do agree, Halo 3 is not a good follow-up to Halo 2, hence why it's not on my Wishlist. If you read my Wishlist, you should know that I go more for the RPG and other types of games -- FPSes are not my thing.

Now to not be completely offtopic, I had some weird Santa Claus phase thing. I stopped believe in him at like the age of seven, but then all my friends still believed in him, so I stated believing in him again. XDD; Then, at like the age of nine, I stopped once and for all. I don't have any siblings, which is why I carried on the Santa charade for so long. >: What can I say? I liked the idea of a big guy breaking into houses to give presents!

AnimeDDR110
November 23rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah, that was spam. :x

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to. You should know now that game publishers finally got smart and stopped making Console Exclusive games, except for games for the Wii. Halo 3 is about the only Console Exclusive game for Xbox (don't use an argument that it isn't, because that's not really the point.) and I do agree, Halo 3 is not a good follow-up to Halo 2, hence why it's not on my Wishlist. If you read my Wishlist, you should know that I go more for the RPG and other types of games -- FPSes are not my thing.

oh sorry, i would have actually thought you had halo 3 already. it is not a good-follow up, as you said.

Kyoko
November 23rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Hmm, I don't think my family goes all out doing anything. On Christmas Eve, my mom and I bake cookies and stuff while jamming out to Christmas music on the radio though :> Then we do our final gift wrapping if it isn't already done. On Christmas day, we open presents and then go to my Aunt's house to see the rest of my intermediate family and have Christmas dinner / get more gifts.

Christmas wish list:
pink DS Lite [which I already got <3]
gift cards to my favorite stores

I can't wait for the holiday~

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
November 23rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
But anywho,I am spending my Christmas in Mexico,so I am very excited x] As fer my wish list,welll not really anything as of now~ [since I doubt I'll get it xP]

Yay! Where in Mexico? Come to the north, we'll get snow. Hopefully. D:

I don't need anything but to see my family happy again. I hope we all cheer up because of the holidays and winter~ That's my list!

Crystal Clair
November 23rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
I dont believe in Santa, I believe in the Christmas Princess.
Ironically I also believe she wears blue (which is ironically the color of Hannakau (sp?)

For Christmas, the hilight of my presents is the tablet I'll be getting. A cgi artist needs a tablet sooner or later

As for the Christmas spirit. Screw it. I'm joining the Grinch this year.
Seriously, I was watching a nice movie and whenever the commercials came on, all ten of them were entirely Christmas
made me wanna gauge my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver.
*I think I'm going through a stage*

Virtual Chatot
November 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
I'll be getting...Nothing :3

My Parent's decided a Vacation back to my home country Australia would be much better...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 24th, 2007, 05:33 AM
I don't believe in him I stopped when I was like 2.5 years old.

Wish List
Nintendo Wii
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Walkie bits
Clothing
Drifloon, Spiritomb and Mismagius doll
Large Darkrai doll
Pokemon Bento Box

:t354:TG

Cassino
November 24th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I don't celebrate Christmas. Quite frankly it's a Christian festival, and I am not a Christian.

Being born into a Christian family however, I'll obviously get something. I'd like money, so I can quietly go buy what I desire by myself.

AnimeDDR110
November 28th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I don't celebrate Christmas. Quite frankly it's a Christian festival, and I am not a Christian.

Being born into a Christian family however, I'll obviously get something. I'd like money, so I can quietly go buy what I desire by myself.

what religion are you? i'm christian catholic, and jewish (thgen why do i celebrate christmas?). its a long story i don't fee like talking about right now.

Oni Link
November 29th, 2007, 11:32 AM
lol, I'm a bit too old for believing in Santa Claus now, so Christmas has kind of lost some of it's charm, but I still love it, and it's probably my favourite time of year. Mainly because it has an atmosphere which I like. I'll probably just be getting a few Wii games this year though.

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2007, 11:51 PM
To answer your question. Damn straight I believe in Santa? If there's no Santa then who is this?!!!
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5752/scaredbysantavyaanvanshjs0.jpg

See, it's Santa! (Might be a child pedo, or ones who hurts little kids but he's real).
XD

Anyway, since a few gaming things were said in here I thought I'd add my own personal view to some of this.

Call Of Duty 4 Wii There is no Call of Duty 4 for the Wii, just the PC, DS, PS3, and 360.
Get a 360 and get it for that, you won't be let down.

Christmas Wishlist
Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (XBOX 360)
Eternal Sonata (XBOX 360)

Mm..yeah. I might get some other thing, just so that I have some sort of surprise for Christmas. Bleh, I don't care, as long as I'm getting that Xbox. 8D The Wii doesn't suck (but more on that in a min).

And way to go with the 360, it's just too bad you're not getting other 360 games. XD

first off, i think the XBOX360 sucks, even though tons of people will disagree with me. there are so many pointless games for the XBOX360, even though its the same for the wii, but the wii has better 9Super Mario Galaxy, Super MArio Brawl etc.). And what does the XBOX360 have? Halo 3. Thats the only game i think that isn't pointless for the XBOX360, and it still has a suckish storyline.Super Mario Brawl? WTF?
And the 360 doesn't suck.

Well, the 360 has other good games. Even if all aren't 360 exclusives.

Okay, the Xbox 360 does not suck (I personally think you're saying that to have some sort of starter argument), whoever disagrees with you has reason to. And you're the one who started it by the whole "Wii sucks" thing (doesn't matter if it's striked out or not).

Ok, here's my little take on both consoles (and this is coming from a Wii60 owner, so no one say "Well, how would you know what you're talking about?"). They both got their pros and cons. But both of you are wrong, the Wii doesn't suck, nor does the 360 (if you want to say "It sucks" then say it from a ownership standpoint, it works best). It just depends on the games you want to play. If you want more mini-game type games or franchise games (such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc) then the Wii is the safe bet. If you want more shooters, and online play then you got with the 360. Personally, I play (and like) the 360 better. But that'll change when Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out (the 360 will get a foot of dust before I play it again when Brawl comes out). And if you see pointless games on a console this is what you do... don't buy them. I would never buy something like "Happy Feet" for the Wii, nor would I buy "Kane & Lynch: Dead Men" for the 360.

Anyway... back on topic.

My wishlist this year? Money, that's it for me. I want money so I can buy me an HDTV (so I can put the 360 and Wii on it). I would love to ask for a PS3 and a few games (I just got to think a bit on the games), an HDTV, money, a component cable switcher, a few more games, and an iPod touch. But I know that isn't going to happen, so I'm going to stick to money. XD

Allen-kun
December 3rd, 2007, 05:09 AM
I believe in Santa! He's my dad. =D

As for celebrating this christmas, I'll be getting ready for my parents to leave for overseas.

PARTIESALLNIGHTLONGWHENTHEY'REGONE.

But either than that, I have no clue what I'll be doing this year.

I guess I'll have to wait until then.

Hmm, wishlist..

A Shiba Inu puppy. D: I know I won't get one, but I want one. ;;

I would trade anything for a puppy!

Even my PS3. :x

Sushi.
December 3rd, 2007, 05:47 AM
I believe in Santa! He's my dad. =D

As for celebrating this christmas, I'll be getting ready for my parents to leave for overseas.

PARTIESALLNIGHTLONGWHENTHEY'REGONE.

But either than that, I have no clue what I'll be doing this year.

I guess I'll have to wait until then.

Hmm, wishlist..

A Shiba Inu puppy. D: I know I won't get one, but I want one. ;;

I would trade anything for a puppy!

Even my PS3. :x

Man thats sweet to trade anything for a Puppy.

I believe in Santa and my thing I want for Christmas for Santa to hope I get it.

My wishlist:

Complete Season of Pokemon Advance of all the Episode from Pokemon Advance and of course English version.

And thats all I want for this Christmas so I hope I get it.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
December 17th, 2007, 07:39 PM
He's fake and flying reindeer are impossible.

Jordan
December 17th, 2007, 07:57 PM
I am one of those people who can claim they never believed in Santa nor supported what he was all about. I disgust at the idea of him circumventing the original idea and purpose of Christmas (ahem, not going into religious discussion), and for the fact that because of Claus, people are more inclined to receive than to give.

Wishlist:
-Hold everything I want until my birthday five days later.

Jordan.

Cherrim
December 17th, 2007, 09:12 PM
My mom confiscated all the console controllers while I was away and so I was searching for them the other day and accidentally found one of my Christmas gifts. It's a pretty big one, too, so I feel really guilty asking for anything else. (My brother and I are apparently getting a PS3. x__X)

But yeah, even so, they've been asking for a Christmas list so I made one. I think this was it? XD

- Pokémon Indigo League Vol2, Pokémon movies 4 - 9
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Elite Beat Agents
- new slippers
- new pyjamas
- new earbud-style headphones
- new LCD monitor

And... yeah. Not doing much for Christmas this year. Just hanging out enjoying my family's company because I've missed them over the last few months.

Sammi
December 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I can't wait for Christmas... well, more like the day after. On the 26th, I go visit my family in Wisconsin, and on the same day, we have a Christmas party. I'm so excited~ Christmas eve should rock as well. I'll be with my family in town, and I'll open the presents from my parents then.

As for my wishlist... what wishlist? XD I mainly want money so I can figure out what I want. There isn't anything I really want that's somewhat cheap. I'd kill for a laptop. Too bad that'd never happen XD

TRIFORCE89
December 17th, 2007, 09:55 PM
I think my mom was hinting at the possibility of me getting this DVD of a bunch of Pixar short films earlier today.

I know a few things that I'm getting because I had to order it. XD But, otherwise I'm in the dark. My list is rather expensive this year so I'm not sure what I'll find under the tree this year.

Anyway, I love the actual holiday. Love getting together with family. Love the whole feeling. Love the music and the specials and the decorations. Love the Mediterranean/English traditions my family has. Love the little trips downtown we take. And, looking forward to doing a few other things this year.

Latios1996
December 18th, 2007, 12:23 PM
OMG! I CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!I wonder if santas had a diet this year..

Hideki~kun
December 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'm gettin:
an R4DS
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (Wii) (I found it XD)
Tony Hawks: Downhill Jam (Wii) (I found it XD)
PBR (Wii)
Resident Evil: Umberella Chronicles (Wii)

Ichikool
December 18th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Wow, Christmas is only one week away! Time flies.
I wanted Pokemon Adventures manga volumes 15-21 for Christmas, hopefully I'll get them... I'll get my dad a fancy clock or something from Spensers and get my mom a candle... she loves Yankee Candles. I'm getting them candy too. I'll get my brother skittles. xD

As for the poll, of course I believe in Santa! =D

onepiecefan22
December 18th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Ryan’s 2007 Christmas List
Video DVDs:
Naruto Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow- Deluxe edition
Simpsons movie (full-screen version)
Simpsons season 10
Tsubasa volume 5
Dragon Drive Complete Selection Set 1

Books:
Naruto box set, volumes 1-27
Tsubasa volumes 1-15
Naruto movie Ani-manga
Death Note volumes 1-12

DS
Nintendo DS Lite Crimson and Black
Jump Ultimate Stars
Bleach: the Blade of Fate
Naruto Shippuuden
Mario Party
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Tsubasa Chronicle vol.2
Jam sessions

PS2:
Guitar Hero 3
DBZ: budokie tenkichi 3
Rock Band

PSP:
Simpsons Game
Star wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Transformers: The Game
Spiderman 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus
Bleach: Heat the Soul 4
Final Fantasy VII- Advent Children Movie
Tomb Raider: Anniversary

this is my actual christmas list. I know ur thinkin "man he want a lot.
But the day after christmas is my b-day. So this is like my christmas/b-day list!

and for santa. YES i believe. I mean my parents would never get me that much stuff

ALSO 6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichikool
December 18th, 2007, 01:16 PM
[SPOILER]Ryan’s 2007 Christmas List
Video DVDs:
Naruto Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow- Deluxe edition
Simpsons movie (full-screen version)
Simpsons season 10
Tsubasa volume 5
Dragon Drive Complete Selection Set 1

Books:
Naruto box set, volumes 1-27
Tsubasa volumes 1-15
Naruto movie Ani-manga
Death Note volumes 1-12

DS
Nintendo DS Lite Crimson and Black
Jump Ultimate Stars
Bleach: the Blade of Fate
Naruto Shippuuden
Mario Party
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Tsubasa Chronicle vol.2
Jam sessions PS2:
Guitar Hero 3
DBZ: budokie tenkichi 3
Rock Band
PSP:
Simpsons Game
Star wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Transformers: The Game
Spiderman 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus
Bleach: Heat the Soul 4
Final Fantasy VII- Advent Children Movie
Tomb Raider: Anniversary[SPOILER]

WHOA! And my parents thought I asked for a lot. O_O
xD
Crimson Black DS is really nice. I kinda wanted one but I have my white one still. x3

onepiecefan22
December 18th, 2007, 03:03 PM
WHOA! And my parents thought I asked for a lot. O_O
xD
Crimson Black DS is really nice. I kinda wanted one but I have my white one still. x3

yah well i dont have a lite. and they look A LOT better!
also dont forget that most of the stuff i wont get and some stuff ill get the day after.
so if u think about it im not askin for much....XD!
and im not going anyware for christmas!
we never go anywere
cause i would hate to not be at home for christmas and my birthday. so we just saty home

Shiraishi
December 18th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I got my presents early because my Mom is going on vacation for a bit. (Divorce SUX.)

Super Paper Mario
Tales of the Abyss

FREAKING WIN. However, if Nintendo weren't a bunch of evil bastards SSBB would be in my Wii as I type :[

pm_41
December 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Santa Claus IS REAL!!!

As for what I want, I want that Games 'n Music thing for DS so that I can run Homebrew on my DS.

Lucy Lu
December 18th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I used to believe in him, but that is when I was five to twelve years old. Now that I am older, I don't believe in him anymore. But he can still can make every kid happy. There is nothing wrong with that. =D

And I really don't care of what I get. Personally, I just want to be with my family. Because they live in NJ and I live in TX....I truly miss them all day long. So for my present is that I want to see my family. And plus I get money, so it isn't a big deal. Yes when I was a kid all I could think about what I want for Christmas(Gimme, gimme, gimme..). Now I don't think like that anymore. It is giving that is the most important. And being with family and friends. :3

Oh...wait. I am going to see my family, yay! I forgot. XD My wish has been granted. <3

Constance
December 19th, 2007, 10:51 AM
" Uh, oh....I think I'm getting an SP, or a thing of soap, like I usually get, including some bath beads, which doesn't make sence because I take a shower every day, but my family says I stink." :embarrass " I also think I'm getting a stuffed animal, but I have too many, so I hope its just a gameboy SP."

Chikara
December 19th, 2007, 10:57 AM
I'm not a needy person so mine's pretty short:

-iPod nano video... thing I guess that's what you would call it >>'
-Hayate the Combat Butler mangas 4 and 5
-MONIEZ

...Yeah told ya XD;

Constance
December 19th, 2007, 11:44 AM
"You know, now that I think of it, I just want the Sp."

Ichikool
December 19th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Why do you want an SP? Nintendo DS is better... and it's newer.

Jessie
December 19th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I believe in the spirit of Santa...or Father Christmas. Whichever you'd like to call it. ^.^

I want:
Guitar Hero III for Wii
A Shetland Sheepdog (what's better than a Christmas puppy?!)
A Nikon D40 (doubt I'll get that...)
A DS. Gosh. I need a DS! xD
Pokemon Pearl if I get a DS
LOST Season 3

Why do you want an SP? Nintendo DS is better... and it's newer.
I prefer an SP over DS...even though I really want a DS to play D/P. But that's about the only reason.
DS's are kinda bulky...even the newer slimmer ones are. xd They always make my hand ache. lol

monkey1987
December 23rd, 2007, 06:19 AM
I really like christmas :)

But i wish it allready was a day later:P
Because i have to work tonight (as a bakker)

And on christmas i am going to rest
eat, and enjoy family :)

Cherrim
December 23rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
I've been playing on my SP for the last couple nights and I find it really uncomfortable now that I'm used to my DS Lite. XD; I prefer the feel of it over the old DS, though. I guess you get used to the different feel of it in your hands, though. :x

Jeremy
December 23rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
Well sweeties, I would like:
Pokémon Ice. XD

Seriously, I don't really want anything, because being home with my family and friends is all I really want. x3

Gumball Watterson
December 23rd, 2007, 02:56 PM
Man am i exited about christmas

I used to beleive in santa but, now i beleive in him big time, I could swear i heard jingles outside(before you ask, they came from the sky in the northeast, no debate for u) last christmas. This year i really want:

A DS lite(Special Pikachu edition!)
Pokemon the movie 10 JPN(that is if hddvds and pcs are multiregional)
Super Mario Galaxy
The Simpsons Video game!(there is one right?)
Some other good wii game
I want guitar hero III as well, but my dad wants it to, so i'll just get it like i did last year with CoD3(I played it more often than him, soon he got disattached and it's now mine) I wonder if i can do the same with GH3?

BTWWhy don't some people belive in santa anyway?

Emma
December 24th, 2007, 04:23 AM
I feel terribly sorry for my younger sister who's birthday is on Christmas Day. XD But I am feeling more excited for christmas this year than last because I get to see other relatives tomorrow that I haven't seen for a good couple of years (as they live in different parts of the UK). So this year's Christmas should be nice. :]

My Santa belief was popped when I was 6, I caught my dad eating the cookies and drinking the milk that I carefully laid out on Christmas Eve. ;_;

It would be nice to have a gadget from Apple, and some games. XD Some of my friends had got me manga, knowing the manga freak I am. I haven't opened them yet, so I dunno what manga they are. XD

bna_li
December 24th, 2007, 06:01 AM
To the children that believe, he does. I have no reason to believe that a fat guy comes to my house and gives me presents because I don't have a chimney in the beginning. Also, I'm Asian. I don't think Santa takes care of the Asian kids.

Just playing.

Actually, it was better for me that my parents sort of said in their own way that there is no Santa Claus. Then I didn't have to go and find out for myself, which was actually a blessing.

Instead of discussing what "I" want, we should be discussing what we're going to give to others. I mean, doesn't this thread seem to you to be a little too much? Instead of focusing on ourselves so much, maybe we should direct our attention to others.