PDA

View Full Version : When Pokémon were born...

Lady Machoke
June 29th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I don't know if it had been discussed yet so here it goes...

I always tend to think baby Pokémon should look different when they were born. They should have lacked some features, which will appear after a certain time. Here's what I mean...

-Many bird Pokémon are born without feathers or with down after hatching
-Growlithe is born an orange pup with no stripes, similar to how a dalmatian puppy is born pure white before their spots appear
-Machop is born with tan ridges on the head, plus shorter limbs and no muscle
-Absol doesn't have the blade-like horn when born

Delirium
June 29th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I totally agree with you! I think all pkmn should have baby forms! It would be so cute! Can you imagine a vulpix pup? or a miltank one? or a baby seel? or a little skitty!!! AWWWWWWWWW! *hugs all babies*

- mareep should be born without all that fur (less fur, not naked ^^)
- volbeat and illuminose should be born as worms (like caterpie and weedle)
- grass pkmn should be born as little seeds! ^^

Mew13
June 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I think Milktank should be born much skinnier and without an udder.

And Ledyba should be born without any spots....

ALL POKEMON NEED BABY FORMS! All baby forms are cute and I have an obsession with all cute Pokemon. *huggles Mew, Raichu, Azuril.......*

lil' jose
June 29th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I think that dratini should be born at a legnth (sp) 2"

Sorye HK
June 29th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I think Zapdos should be born with smaller wings compared
to their bodies and shorter beaks.

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 06:18 AM
That would be awesome for grass pokes to be born as seeds!!!!!!

I would loooooooove that! n.n

Shana
June 30th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah, that would be really cool for grass Pokemon to be born that way!

~Moltres' fire on her wouldn't be as strong.
~Pochyena would be born with less fur, and wouldn't look as tough.
~Squirtle's shell would be softer and smaller.

Charmander's Flame
June 30th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Yea, that is kinda true that that should happen, but I saw that in one episode(in Pkmn Advance) when the pokemon is born from the egg it has all of its features. That is kinda dumb.... =/ And the way they hatch too, its like the egg evolves into the pokemon!! Thats outrageous!! >.<+

jynx
June 30th, 2004, 08:20 AM
The pokedex says that Vulpix have one white tail when its born, then divide into 6.

And it also says that Squirtle has soft shells
-----------------------------------------------
Poliwag would prolly be no legs when born...

lil' jose
June 30th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I wonder what mr mime and jynx would be like when born

Lady Machoke
June 30th, 2004, 12:15 PM
You know, I've been doodling baby Pokémon for some time including the legendaries. The one thing that irked me is the Grass Pokémon being born as seeds. The dinosaurian-like grass Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Tropius, etc.) don't, rather they were hatched from eggs. (Sorry to be a little off topic though.)

It's interesting how the other Grass Pokémon would look as seeds (or spores for Shroomish.) Some of the dog Pokémon (like Growlithe or Poochyena) or cats may have pink noses or paws when born just like real puppies and kittens.

BTW you might see some pics of baby Pokémon from me soon. ;)

Iveechan
June 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Tyrogue is NAKED. Hoo ha!

Maybe some Pokemon would be more of an earthy color than their parents. Like Skitty could be more tan and then bright pink later on... needs the brown color for camuflouge. Or something.

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I don't think I want to see a naked tyrogue!!! @_@ XD

It is stupid that the egg evolves!! And why aren't some pokes live born???

What happened to Kangaskan?

Iveechan
June 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I've drawn a naked Tyrogue. I would really like live birthing Pokemon myself.

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 07:06 PM
er....I have to ask!

Was it a boy or a girl?

XD

Raichu_tamer
June 30th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Have you ever wondered why all pokemon look exactly the same though? Hehe. I mean, they were able to make the Spinda's look different, and they made each pokemon a more rare, "shiny" version, so I'm sure that they could alter the shades of pokemon here and there to add a bit of uniqueness to each pokemon. Maybe the pokemon could change every few levels it could change in appearance! Like someone mentioned earlier about Vulpix being born with one tail, maybe it can have one until like, level 7, then 2, and eventually 6.

Blitz~2005
June 30th, 2004, 10:36 PM
wellnot all pokemon look the same (pichu dont look the same as snorlax)XD

but seriosly some are fater and stuff exept mabey magnamite

flygonruler1
June 30th, 2004, 11:09 PM
what about the fact when kankascan(SP!)is born it already has a joey in its pouch?All pokemon should not lay eggs they should be mammals

Raichu_tamer
July 1st, 2004, 10:06 AM
I don't mean all Pokemon, I mean like... All pokemon of the same species! Like, ,all Pikachu look the same, all Vulpix look the same, all Onix look the same, and so on...

pokejungle
July 1st, 2004, 02:39 PM
Except the shiny ones!!!

I wonder about them sometimes @_@

Raichu_tamer
July 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Exactly, if they could make shiney pokemon, why not have the pokemon be different shades of colours? Or have different patterns of stripes or spots? They did it with Spinda, and each pokemon has a shiny version as is as well, it would only require a bit of extra time into the game, right? That would be really neat.

Jirachi
July 6th, 2004, 02:10 AM
I hate the Kangastan thingie, it ticks me off.

pokejungle
July 6th, 2004, 06:31 AM
The shiny pokes are a different color! @_@

I don't ever get mad with the pokemon Company! ^_^

dver
July 6th, 2004, 10:48 AM
charmander is born in a nest of coal
tropius is born without leafs

pokejungle
July 6th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I can't imagine tropius without leaves @_@

That would be weird!

Iveechan
July 6th, 2004, 02:59 PM
er....I have to ask!

Was it a boy or a girl?

XD

Tyrogues are only boys. When I draw my Hitmonchans and stuff naked, I normally leave naughty bits off though once in awhile I'll put in a sheath detail.

And live birthing isn't only restricted to mammals. Some species of snakes and sharks (and probably some other non-mammals) have live birth. I just think it's weird imagining a Rapidash laying a big old egg.

jynx
July 6th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I wonder what mr mime and jynx would be like when born
Mr. Mime'd prolly have no horns and shorter legs.

Jynx? Looks like Smoochum! XDDDDD

Pincushion
July 7th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Some pokemon are small when there born even though i have never seen one actually being born, cause i don't think you do, but i think its cool the way they look the same, but if you think about it when there first born take squirtle for instant Squirtles the baby then Wartortle the teen and Blastiose the adult!

Username