View Full Version : FUNERAL.

November 26th, 2007, 3:32 AM
How many CLOSE friends and/or close/non-close family members died within the last 5 years? For me, it's my uncle, my grandma, and my great grandma.

November 26th, 2007, 3:16 PM
Quite a few bad things happened over the years, and death was NOT one of them. Unless you consider my dog one, it's luckily a big fat zippo for me.

November 26th, 2007, 3:19 PM
Well, one of my friend's friend's mom who was also my dad's friend died last year a week before school started. And my dog, Lucky, and my cat, Duke.

November 26th, 2007, 3:36 PM
I've lost quite a few family members lately, but the only one I knew personally was my grandmother.

November 26th, 2007, 4:15 PM
My grandfather died in late August this year and that was the first time I can remember being at a funeral (first one I was like 3 or something). Anyways, it was pretty crushing to see at my age.. The rest of my dad's side are dying too so I expect some more funerals in the future.. :/

November 26th, 2007, 4:18 PM
Well In the past 6 years, my Great Grandma and my Great Uncle, in the past 5 it's just been my great Uncle. Rest In Peace, Brownie.

I'm pretty lucky I guess.

Loyal Arcanine
November 26th, 2007, 5:06 PM
My grandfather from my father's side, my grandmother from my mother's side and also, a 4 day-old baby. Two friends of mine, a married couple, got that child but it had so many congenital defects that it couldn't live. That was probably the toughest of all three.

November 26th, 2007, 6:41 PM
My Great Grandmother, and my Great GrandAUNT.

I only seen my Great Grandmother about 3 times in my life, since she lives in China. (Yes Im Chinese =0)

But I've seen my Great Grandaunt alot of times because my mom and dad worked like till 6:00 PM everyday when I was about 5 and my Great Grandaunt would always take care of me.

My Great Grandaunt's death is more important cause, well, I know her better, and she was always so nice to me. T_T

November 26th, 2007, 7:00 PM
Two.Back in 2004.

they meant the world to me :[

November 26th, 2007, 8:15 PM
Luckily, no one that is close to me has died in the past 5 years. But I feel bad for all of you. ;_;

November 27th, 2007, 3:10 PM
The only real death has been my rat, Cheese's, death. And the worst part I kind of saw her die. She started hacking and I went in my closet because I knew what was happening and it was just really freaky to see a dead body.

Virtual Chatot
November 27th, 2007, 3:13 PM
Great Grandma
Step Great Uncle
Step Mom's Miscarriage with a 6-month old baby

Hard stuff ;(

November 27th, 2007, 4:37 PM
No one in my family has died that I actually mourned. However, my grandma died a few weeks ago but that's meh.

November 28th, 2007, 4:49 PM
Uhh ... one of my friends died 4 years ago. Thats about it O_o;

November 28th, 2007, 4:55 PM
Just my aunt this year, my grandma a few years ago and my granny a few years before that...cannot remember exactly how long though.

Midnight Beat
November 28th, 2007, 6:49 PM
In the past 5 years, the only person to die in my family was my great great aunt. But about 6 years ago my great grandpa died.

November 29th, 2007, 7:20 PM
My mother, my pet birds (I get attached to them really easily), but no one else. My step-mom's grandmother, I think, passed away recently, but I never really knew her...