PDA

View Full Version : The Worst/Scary/Horrible Day Of Your Life

AnimeDDR110
November 28th, 2007, 06:56 PM
You can tell by the title. What was thw worst/scary/horrible day of your life. For me, it was April 20th, 2007. I was on a class field trip, and a ford in back of us tfront right tire blew out, and he accidently rammed the back of our bus. we hit a guardrail, and we all could have died without the quick actions of our bus driver. surprisingly i had no injuries.

So what was your worst day?

Waffle-San
November 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I, uh, have no idea, eatehr a really bad hockey game, or no. It was eatehr the night I got concussed or one of the following days I guess.

Iw as having a good day before that though, honeslty I have no real Idea, not very many bad things have happened to me, plus I'm not one to remember that stuff. I like happy.

Gunn
November 28th, 2007, 08:25 PM
When I was informed about my dad's involvement in a car accident. His truck was totaled when it was found. He was missing for only two days. I know that's not long, because missing people are often missing for months and sometimes years.

I also remember a time when my sister disappeared. My mom was trying to find her because we had to school to attend to. My aunt then came over to comfort my mom. I went to school that day. I remember how lonely I was, nine years old, sitting on a swing, moving inch by inch watching my shadow, with my mind completely boggled by her sudden absence. Turns out that she had ran away. Then came back home pregnant. :/

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 29th, 2007, 11:48 AM
The worst WEEK of my life is when I got locked up in the mental hospital...

AnimeDDR110
November 29th, 2007, 03:55 PM
When I was informed about my dad's involvement in a car accident. His truck was totaled when it was found. He was missing for only two days. I know that's not long, because missing people are often missing for months and sometimes years.

was your dad still alive?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
November 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM
The worst day of my life was...

The day the music died. ...And I was singin' "Bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my chevy to the levi but the levi was dry. The good ole' boys drinkin' whisky and rye..."

But in all seriousness, I can't really think of any. Maybe when I dislocated my knee. Although I thought it was really cool. It was like 2 inches to the right. Yum.

Allstories
November 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I don't have a worst day, but I DO have an amazing coincidence.

For me, it was April 20th, 2007.

That was actually my BEST day of 2007, because that was the best day during my trip with my friends to the PenguiCon open-source/sci-fi convention. There was a dance that night, and one of the only songs that I distinctly remember them playing just so happened to be:

The day the music died. ...And I was singin' "Bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my chevy to the levi but the levi was dry. The good ole' boys drinkin' whisky and rye..."

So yeah. I just thought I'd share that. That's a pretty cool coincidence.

Sammi
November 29th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Today when I found out I have to come up with $3000 for school in two weeks

When I locked my parents out of the house, or when I lost the keys in the ocean. Either or. They both sucked pretty bad. :x

diamondpearl876
November 29th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Um.

When I found out my mother had passed away.

And those two or three times my dad had gotten into car accidents. Nothing bad, though.

Hakeen
November 30th, 2007, 03:35 AM
There have been many... the only day I can really think of is when Nan got a little drunk, and scared me. Oh, another thing with Nan, when she had this argument with this random person, and the last thing, Nan is also involved in, when there was this fire next to my school and we had to take the back entrance out. (The fire wasn't one bit dangerous... I was just young.) That's all I can really remember from an IRL point of view, and then there is the PC side... which I'm not going into.

Sammi
December 9th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Congrats, this thread is Poll of the Week! :D

*stuck*

PB
December 9th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Well I've had quite a bad year really

Both of my Nans died and so did my great uncle.

But the horrible days of my life were when i was bullied for not having any friends and when my teacher shouted at me in drama and i thought it was for real and i started to cry and everyone laughed at me

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM
when I was almost 8 years old. There was a terrible thunderstorm which knocked down a huge tree and it almost hit me. if I wasn't fast enough I would of been dead

:t354:TG

Gunn
December 9th, 2007, 08:42 PM
was your dad still alive?

Rofl. Late reply, but yes, he is still alive and well. Right now, he is attending school in Las Vegas.

Jubilation
December 9th, 2007, 08:48 PM
My worst day was proably when my mother & I were in a car crash nothing big, though my mother's arm is made out of metal now

Manaphy1128
December 10th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Either:

When I was bit by my cousins dog. You see, it was blind in an eye, so it didn't exactly like or trust it didn't know before it went blind. It didn't know me, so it attacked.

Or:

The day my rat, Cheese, dyed. I WATCHED her die. She was all hacking and gasping for breathe and I just stared until she stopped breathing and I ran screaming out of my room with the rat in my hand.

I must have some real issues with animals. I haven't had anything really BAD happen. Though the dog did almost get to my bone and break it by biting.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 13th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Only one that I can think of at the moment.

I used to live in Manhattan at the time of the 9/11 attacks so I kind of had a view of everything. I was at school & we could see smoke rising, but not the actual buildings. My mother & father where evacuated from work, the next day schools where closed down. I`ve been to the World Trade Center plaza before. I can`t believe it`s destroyed.

Condolences goes to the family members & friends of the fatalities. It was a tragic moment in history... the attacks where made to frighten Americans, but many foreign people lost their lives on that day too.

RIP to all of those innocent victims of those tragedies.

Korey
December 15th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Hmm, I would have to say that my worst day/scariest day would have to be the day the doctors said my grandfather had a month left to live.. Thank god the other doctor found out how to fix what was wrong, been about 3 years now, and he's still alive and well now. ^-^

J-Rad
December 15th, 2007, 06:39 PM
when I went to my uncle's wedding in maimi we stop by one of the beaches on on eof our "free days" and it turned out to be a topless beach...u get my drift...