PDA

View Full Version : STILL looking for larvitar

Umanouski
November 29th, 2007, 03:02 PM
You know...i've tried three times...and i cant seem to get one!!! PLEASE!!! I can trade a barely touched LV. 10 Beldum with an Ice Beam TM

Kiri Berry
November 29th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I can get you one if you like

Umanouski
November 29th, 2007, 03:09 PM
when?? Today.. i dont care if it's in an egg, just as long as its a larvitar.

Kiri Berry
November 29th, 2007, 03:11 PM
when?? Today.. i dont care if it's in an egg, just as long as its a larvitar.

I have a girl in my box and I am currently catching a guy. I can send them to you in the next hour or so, my wifi started messing up a minute ago, and as soon as I fix it I can send it to you.

Umanouski
November 29th, 2007, 03:12 PM
just to tell you...if it's a Netgear, you may need new firmware. I had that problem yesterday. And i dont care which one it is. Send me a PM when your ready.

cnort29
November 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
hey il trade u one for just a tm if u got earth quake and giga drain il trade u right now

MetalDart
November 29th, 2007, 03:55 PM
If Kiri Berry's wi-fi is messed up, I can breed you one.

Lornami
November 29th, 2007, 04:57 PM
I did offer you a Larvitar egg. I'm pretty sure that it sounded like you responded to the last guy's offer and not mine. If you didn't you coulda said a name or send a me PM asking if it was still on. It wouldn't hurt.
>_>;

Umanouski
November 29th, 2007, 05:57 PM
sorry for any misunderstandings, i got one and probably getting another...should have put up a post. Sorry to all. Keep an eye out for other trades from me, and i will look out for yours. Remember, i'm into dragons or anything Dragon like, if you have a untouched Milotic like a low level one...PM me. The one i got over WTC sucks.