• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get YOUR pokemon in a game!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2007
If want 2 see your pokemon in Pokemon FINAL BATTLE post pictures here.

What you need:
You need a front and back sprite ( 64x64 )
and a small sprite if you can provide one ( 16x16 )

If chosen your pokemon will appear in the game.

ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON OR TRAINER SUBMISSION, AND YOU HAVE IMAGES TO GO ALONG WITH THEM.

There are NO exceptions. Don't post telling someone to read the rules of the topic, you only add to the problem. Any questions you have are answered on the first post. If a question you have is NOT answered on the first post, please E-mail me at [email protected]. If this topic gets closed, it means we will no longer accept any trainer or pokemon submissions. So please only post when you have a submission.

Do not comment on other's submissions, Do not post complaints or sugestions even. This topic is for you to have a chance to see you pokemon in the game, not to discuss this that and the other.

ALL ACCEPTED POKEMON WILL BE RESPRITED TO MATCH POKEMON STYLE

Okay, here's the scoop on trainer submissions: I want to have a wide selection for playable characters rather than having a boy&girl characters.
If you want to create a trainer that can be played. (if you feel confident in your spriting in pokemon style, feel free to create your own trainer front/back poses).

Please note; UNLIKE WITH POKEMON SUBMISSIONS, TRAINER SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE RESPRITED. I will, however, make adjustments where needed.

These templates are for use in Pokemon FINAL BATTLE ONLY.

Back