View Full Version : Wanted: Pikachu w/ Volt Tackle

November 29th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Looking for a Pichu or Pikachu that knows Volt Tackle, preferably at a low level. I will be willing to trade a Pokémon infected with Pokérus. I have an assortment of commons and rares, no legendaries, different levels.

Info on Pokérus :
Pokérus accelerates the hidden statistical development of Pokémon (that is, its training) by making it gain effort values at twice the speed. This effect is cumulative with the Macho Brace, and an infected Pokémon with such an item effectively trains at four times its normal rate. It disappears after 24 hours, however putting the Pokémon in the PC prevents the passage of time. The good thing about Pokérus is it easily spreads to other Pokémon in your party while you battle.
For more info, you can search Bulbapedia about this extremely rare virus. (My Pokémon infected with this virus are legitimate, I did not obtain this virus through any form of cheating/coding, my best friend luckily caught the virus and we traded for it to further spread to the rest of our Pokémon.)

Friend Code: 5369 6952 2482
Name: Hana

e-mail: [email protected]

I'm also interested in obtaining a Latias and Gold/Silver legendaries for Pokémon infected with Pokérus. If you have any other offers, let me know. Remember, all you need is one infected Pokémon to spread this beneficial virus to your team.

Please comment or e-mail if interested. Thanks~!