PDA

View Full Version : Your terriotory on PC?

Scytheteen
November 30th, 2007, 12:33 PM
What place(s) in PC do you hang around most? I used to hang out in G/S/C and New Users, but now it's mostly FTIP, PFF, OC (obviously) and OVP. Occasionally though, I'll check out OE.

Dogar The Brave
November 30th, 2007, 12:35 PM
FF - pokemon games... general, and the hangout...

and I think it's 'territory' - not 'territorio'.

Wish
My territory is currently the OVP, OC, and OT boards. I also hang around the MCG board and subforums too.

Erimgard
I'm mostly in the emulation section
I go to other chat [obviously] and other voting polls a decent amount.
occasionally I check out the other entertainment, pokemon general, g/s/c, and new users forums as well

Nuke
November 30th, 2007, 12:37 PM
MCG, Starting to get a bit more into MFC.

Other Chat. [Mainly just DCC though]

D/P and G/S/C.

Oh and Pokemon General.

Went
November 30th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Metal, color and advance gens, other pokemon games, emulation and other trivia, mainly.

Firebird306
November 30th, 2007, 01:06 PM
I generally hang around the OC, OVP and D/P section. I love going to the first two as they're two forums which you can answer different and sometimes random questions. XD I hang around the latter, looking through the threads to find if anyone needs help advancing through their game.

I silently stalk the the WTC sub-forum (seeing what I'm missing on Wi-Fi) and the Shiny Hunters Club of the MCG, seeing if I've been approved to join yet. =P

Nuke
November 30th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I silently stalk the the WTC sub-forum (seeing what I'm missing on Wi-Fi)

Forget to mention that.

Yeah I stalk Wi-fi forums too.

But come christmas I'll be using it!

Death_Mande
November 30th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Well i usually hang around the Rom Hacking section. But most of the time i'm lurking around PC.

Ichikool
November 30th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Haha, for me it's the fanart section. Though I haven't made any new threads lately there. xP

Anti
November 30th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Um, I rate teams in [flameland Strategies and Movesets. Though I'm currently looking for other entertaining parts of PC since S&M is really getting...annoying for me.

Virtual Chatot
November 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Hack Showcase and Game Discussion

Hakeen
November 30th, 2007, 02:40 PM
I don't really know now. Not posting in TCTI makes my interest go down in Other Trivia, and I only really post in the DCC for PC topics, and sometimes OC itself. I don't really go to OVP much, and posting in other FC's doesn't seem that interesting, though most of my posts are in my FC... so I guess I'll have to say the chat. (Even though I've only been in there for like a week or so. XD)

Midnight Beat
November 30th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I hang around in OC as well as OVP for the most part. But I'll go in a few member fan clubs. And every now and then I'll pop up in the Hacks Showcase, but I mostly lurk around when I'm there.

EDIT: Something about this post just sounds really noobish to me. :\
Sorry about that.

diamondpearl876
November 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM
The Fan Fiction section, or Other Chat/Voting Polls.

Yeah, that's about it these days. XD

Lash
November 30th, 2007, 08:08 PM
I like to hang out in Emulation, FOTP. Roleplay sections from time to time.

zel 2.0
November 30th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Rom Hacking, Members Fanclubs (though currently it's just for one Fan Club), Other Voting Polls and Other Chat (and just every now and then the Game Development section)...

I'm pretty limited, I know... But I don't have anything to do on other sections, so...

txteclipse
November 30th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Fanfiction, Fanart, General Chat, Polls, that's about it.

Romance Hero
November 30th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I boast territory over the poetry section. It's so dead, I feel like I'm talking to myself in there sometimes xD

txteclipse
November 30th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I wasn't even aware there was one o.O

*saunters off to check it out*

Jack O'Neill
November 30th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Japanese Entertainment, Other Entertainment, Other Games, Other Roleplay, Other Voting Polls, Other Chat, and their associated subforums (if any) are my primary domains. I also hang out in the Mixed Community Groups subforums.

Harmony
November 30th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I usually hang around in the MFC's and post there, and I also like to post in the OC alot.

Waffle-San
November 30th, 2007, 11:45 PM
I am everywhere in OVP. (its ridiculous how many pages of threads I've posted there are, and I mean them all).
I don't tend to hang out there as much though, becuase sometimes the polls are more of a one post thing unless something catches your interest.

I also hang around Other Trivia and Member Fanclubs. If I'm not there I'm in S&M or possably here in OC. Well that's where to find Waffle-San.

Binary
December 1st, 2007, 12:48 AM
I hang out everywhere, but mostly in emulation section, new users/welcome, and other chat and voting polls. But mostly i go everywhere.

~Celebi

RYOUKI
December 1st, 2007, 12:56 AM
I mostly hangout in MCG, (even though it's just because of Nica's FC and mine) OVP (I always go their when I'm bored), G&P nowadays (Especially now that I have a Shop) and JE (Yep. Well, mostly. When I'm bored)

Owl
December 1st, 2007, 01:46 AM
Other Voting Polls, for sure (hence my getting modded there).

Every time I come online I go through all of the new posts looking for interesting things, though. :3

Azonic
December 1st, 2007, 07:14 AM
I hang out in the Offtopic Discussion. But mostly Other Chat, OVP, Funtime in Pokeland, Other Trivia, and Member FanClubs. Mostly Member FanClubs xD

Oh yea, in the Pokemon Video Games. 70% of my time on PC is either Strategies and Movesets or Member FanClubs. The other 30% is liek DP(DS), Advanced Gen, and other Offtopic Discussion stuff xD

Sora_8920
December 1st, 2007, 07:37 AM
Where I usually go most is Strategies and Movesets. (S&M) I also go to New Users, Metal Generation, ADV Gen Forum, Other Trivia, Mixed Community Groups, Other Voting Polls, and sometimes, Community questions and Feedback. I used to go to Art Gallery, and Pokemon General. God, I go to a lot of Forums. ;)

♥~*Abby*~♥
December 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM
I can be found almost everywhere, especially: OC, OVP, PRP, FT, OT, and PG...

It's very hard to avoid me...

Sammi
December 1st, 2007, 11:00 AM
The staff forums

OVP. That's the only forum I check on a regular basis. It's my baby. ;;

I should post around more often, but I'm a little lazy...

Myoko-chan
December 1st, 2007, 11:34 AM
I go to a bit of all of them except Writing and Role Playing.

But I mostly hang around the DP forums.

.Aero
December 1st, 2007, 12:21 PM
Before I stopped playing pokemon, it was the Battle/Trade area. After losing interest in the game a bit, I moved towards the fan clubs. I found the Naruto one and joined. Made me meet three special friends who we all gave fan clubs for, so then I went there. Now I'm heading back to the Battle/Trade area, going to the RP section, and once I finish my fic completely, I'm gonna post it all there.

~desu Saba~

Shadow
December 2nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
Other Games is the biggest, then Pokemon Fan-Fiction, Diamond/Pearl, and Questions & Feedback. Also pop in Other Chat every now and then (hence me posting in this thread). Probably will frequent the hacks sections once more now that I'm working on one again. Will I dare visit Sprite Comics again?

Autaven
December 4th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Mainly the Wi-Fi Trading Threads, hense why I never have a very high post count, that's where I mainly post.

Alter Ego
December 4th, 2007, 10:16 AM
The RP sections and Other Cards (Seriously, we're like what? Five regular to semi-regular members rating each other? xD) are my regular lurking holes, though lately I've been around Pokémon Fanfiction a lot too.

Oh, and I do poke around the other sections from time to time, not so much S & M anymore, though...just don't have the interest for it anymore, I guess. ._.

Dogar The Brave
December 4th, 2007, 10:28 AM
I have noow breached the barriors of the poetry section.

J-Rad
December 6th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Statagies/movesets, pokemon general, d/p section, anime section a bit, same w/ 1,2,3rd gen sections, i like reading fanfics, and looking at comics, sometims i go play games in the other trivia section...

PB
December 6th, 2007, 02:38 PM
I'm Quite a floater but i do like the TV & Movie section and the D/P section.

Allen-kun
December 6th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Japanese Entertainment, Other Chat, Other Voting Polls. (Technically, this place)

Jordan
December 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Strategies and Movesets, Other Chat, Other Voting Polls, Other Trivia, and occasionally Pokemon General.

Two years ago, it was almost predominantly Mixed Community Groups and Pokemon General.

Jordan.

Warheart
December 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Um...Lately I've just been hanging out at 'Member Fanclubs' and Other Chat, but I check other entertainment, aimlessly looking for something that I can actually relate to...That part seems to be pretty much dead like...except for the song claim thread o_o'

Oh, and occasionally the wireless battle forum if I can't find anything else to do with my life >_>

Jaimes
December 8th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I stick with the TCG section (I seem to be the only person who posts there tbh >_>) and Voting Polls or Other Chat.
Everywhere else seems too spammy/meh..

Man of Faith
December 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM
I'm usually in the Members Fanclubs now... 0.o

It use to be Other Trivia...

Umanouski
December 8th, 2007, 12:39 PM
around the Wifi battle area. Nut i float around most of the time

Gummy
December 8th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Off Topic Discussion and Fan Fiction is my home! However, I'm trying to spread out a little more.

Gulpin
December 8th, 2007, 01:13 PM
When I first joined (as weavile3) I grew fond of the RolePlay section, I liked it a lot. I left for about a month or so, and I tried the RP fourms, but they were dead... so, I went to the new D/P fourms and I mainly just read the discussions there. Then, I got Wi-Fi and I spent all of my time in that section. Not to long ago I started posting a lot in most of the PokeCommunity.

conmad
December 8th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Other Chat, Other Voting Polls and Computer/Technology Discussion.

'Tis all I need. =)

Yingxue
December 10th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Back on my old account, uh...shoot. I think it was the General Pokemon discussion.

Chibi-chan
December 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Other Chat! <3
It's a pretty important forum for me. Had some good times there and I still manage to :D

OVP is another amazing forum I like to check out first. You get to know other members more.

Randall Raichu
December 10th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Any role play i find interesting enough. Other than that. I dont really hang around. To much junk.

Yuri Lowell
December 10th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Back when most of my closer friends when more active here, all of us use to
hang out in the Clubs the most. However, from the time I've joined I think I've been in the Pokemon General,
Pokemon TV Shows and Movies, and New Users the most. I should be more active in fanclubs again..
those were good times.

ABYAY
December 10th, 2007, 08:56 PM
For me... Mostly the Diamond/Pearl section, the strategy section, and I'm starting to get into this area now too.

As I age with the forum, I'll check new areas.

Jubilation
December 10th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I'm in the D / P Forums & Movesets & Strategies