PDA

View Full Version : Forum Crush?

Dogar The Brave
November 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Does anyone here have a crush on the forum?

Don't worry, there is an absolutely brilliant reason for this.

Anyways, I'm bored and wondering, so share your stories of lonliness with us.

Cross
November 30th, 2007, 09:31 PM
I don't have a forum crush. I think some girls have friendly personalitys and some have pretty pictures, but I prefer people I know irl.

Tamaki
November 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM
no one but my beloved beret :3

Waffle-San
November 30th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Like seriously, no there's no one. Well i don't think so.... crap now I'm thinking.

MegamanC
December 1st, 2007, 01:57 AM
Meh, why would anyone have a crush on me? *Oblivious*

- MegamanC

Obito.
December 1st, 2007, 02:00 AM
not on this forum but on another forum i did when i was 9 and she was 16, XD

Scytheteen
December 1st, 2007, 06:45 AM
I think it's a little...strange...if you have feeling for someone via internet. So no, I don't.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 1st, 2007, 06:53 AM
Nope, And I got reasons for it:

1. Most people on PC are older than me
2. Most people who talk to me are guys, Older girls, or leave PC.
3. Not on enough to have a crush ><;

Azonic
December 1st, 2007, 07:11 AM
Twelve years old isn't old enough? ><; *moves to australia*

Nope, I don't

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 1st, 2007, 08:06 AM
Twelve years old isn't old enough? ><; *moves to australia*

Nope, I don't

I could be, but you have to date someone older than you (Maybe if your lucky someone younger than you appers and gets a crush on you or somtin')

*Moves to Canada for some reason*

Sora_8920
December 1st, 2007, 08:47 AM
Nada. And nay, I don't. I don't have any reasons.

♥~*Abby*~♥
December 1st, 2007, 09:55 AM
Yeah, a few people actually... *hides in embarrassment*

Danchan
December 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM
Nope, no one. My heart's already taken. xD;;

Razer302
December 1st, 2007, 12:08 PM
I think most people know my girlfriend is Suki. So as far as crushes go. It is massive. It couldn't be any bigger.

.Aero
December 1st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Nope, And I got reasons for it:

1. Most people on PC are older than me
2. Most people who talk to me are guys, Older girls, or leave PC.
3. Not on enough to have a crush ><;

XD My pair is older than me, but I think only interests matter. We have a lot in common so...yeah. I guess you could say "crush", but only an online one, not like "OMG I gotta meet her in real life!1!!!!:!" Although that'd be weird. Imagine walking around somewhere and not even knowing you just a passed a PC friend.

~desu Saba~

Scytheteen
December 1st, 2007, 12:47 PM
Heh, Amacho-Chan my pair is seven, almost eight years older than me!

Soul Eater
December 1st, 2007, 01:41 PM
This reminds me way too much about the old crush thread. XD

Anyway, I have no crushes because someone I love very much has the key to my heart. <3

Anxiety.
December 1st, 2007, 02:45 PM
I do have a crush on someone in this forum. But I do know this person in real life... said person is one of my best friends....

But I only ever get crushes on people I know (As in a friendly way)

Gerri Shin
December 1st, 2007, 02:58 PM
nope, no crushes. 2 reasons for this
1 there is someone who had me at hello
2 I find that alot of people actually tend to elaborate too much online (I'm not sayng that everyone does, I'm just saying that I'm rather cautious online)

joangaes
December 1st, 2007, 03:20 PM
I don't think many peopl ehave them.

Dogar The Brave
December 1st, 2007, 03:25 PM
Triple post?

Wow, I can see how sociable us members really are, I suppose when we are finished with the new users hang out we ignore those people for the rest of our lives...

As for me?

That, I believe, is for to know, and you to probably never find out.

LinooneX
December 1st, 2007, 05:52 PM
I know Lord94. Hello!
I don't know anyone girls here so I don't have one.

Geometric-sama
December 2nd, 2007, 08:02 PM
A manly period of time ago, we had a crush thread, which was very manly. I do not have online crushes, merely a harem of hot and sexy hos.

Erimgard
December 2nd, 2007, 08:30 PM
A manly period of time ago, we had a crush thread, which was very manly. I do not have online crushes, merely a harem of hot and sexy hos.
hahaha, well said :]

Honestly, I don't know enough people here to have a forum 'crush'
I've had a few forum 'girlfriends' in the past on other forums, but all in good fun. no actually emotional attachment

Shadow
December 2nd, 2007, 08:52 PM
Shadow remembers when a forum crush caused a giant flame war that lost many of PC's old great members and mods.

Shadow remembers he usually hates love and tries to destroy Valentine's Day every year.

Shadow remembers he had a huge crush in his senior year of high school which didn't work out well and was very, very torturous (including very suggestive pictures drawn of Shadow and his crush by a girl who had no idea Shadow had the crush).

Shadow remembers no crushes on PokeCommunity, though.

Shadow remembers not why he worded his post in such a way.

Geometric-sama
December 2nd, 2007, 09:49 PM
Flame wars are unmanly. I do not remember this flame war; perhaps I shall have to ask someone about it.

Allen-kun
December 3rd, 2007, 05:17 AM
Oh yeah I remember the crush thread ages ago!

Yes people I am an old member with a new name and whatnot. :x

But anywho, no crushes, I'm over that stuff.

I'm too awesome to have crushes. 8D

destinedjagold
December 4th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Crushes doesn't really mean that you like the person, right..? Well, according to my understanding, having a 'crush' means that you uh, appreciate the person. But that is ages ago, and now, the flow of time changed the meaning of having this 'crush' thingy. :D

But well yeah.., I do have a crush, kinda, but I'm not telling! XD
*zips, locks, chains and glues mouth* XD

MegamanC
December 5th, 2007, 12:19 AM
...I feel like a hypocrite...

Maybe I do, but she already has a pair and probably have no chance...Haha, I feel silly. =p

- MegamanC

destinedjagold
December 5th, 2007, 12:30 AM
yah know.., I really like your avatar. Mew is soooooooooooooooooooo cute.
But I know you'll get yours one day! ^^

MegamanC
December 5th, 2007, 12:35 AM

Get what? lol

- MegamanC

Amachi
December 5th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Don't drift off topic k?
Get what? lol

- MegamanC
I know this was probably unintentional, but you're bypassing the 4 word requirement with that tagline at the bottom of your post (which is unnecessary since that is what a signature is for). In any case, be more attentive next time.

Warheart
December 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
HA, YES! I've had multiple PC crushes, sadly..Um, none of them being serious crushes, just like..me messing with random people here. I don't have crushes from over the internet, but here were the people who I haven't confessed my poke-love to..even though most of them already know because of me harassing them at some point xD

-F.L.Y. (Lunarglow): My original PC crush..actually, it was basically me just harassing her because of that one time a while back she called me and Marz gay <_<
-Auraoa
-DarkIllusion
-Queen Boo
-Chikara
-NightofShadow
-Kura (This one was never publically announced <_<)
-Jordan (Like..before I found out he was a dude >.>)
-Mizuki (She cussed me out once in some dumbass online game..Ugh, it was so AWESOME <3)
-Jedi_Amara

So like..yeah. None of them actually counted as a "crush," this is just a list of people who kick ass. I could probably think of more..actually yeah, i'll probably end up editing this list at some point.

Scytheteen
December 8th, 2007, 12:32 PM
*sob* I thought you had a crush on me! I've actually changed my opinion, I do have a crush on someone on PC, I'll leave it for you to find out. kekeke

Umanouski
December 8th, 2007, 12:38 PM
No one could ever have a crush on someone like me. I would like to pair with a girl around my age, but again, it wouldn't happen.

Wish
December 8th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I admit having a crush on PC. It's all a big mystery however to who it is. >)

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
December 8th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Online crushes are naive and silly to me. Every single kind.

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2007, 07:13 AM
HA, YES! I've had multiple PC crushes, sadly..Um, none of them being serious crushes, just like..me messing with random people here. I don't have crushes from over the internet, but here were the people who I haven't confessed my poke-love to..even though most of them already know because of me harassing them at some point xD

-F.L.Y. (Lunarglow): My original PC crush..actually, it was basically me just harassing her because of that one time a while back she called me and Marz gay <_<
-Auraoa
-DarkIllusion
-Queen Boo
-Chikara
-NightofShadow
-Kura (This one was never publically announced <_<)
-Jordan (Like..before I found out he was a dude >.>)
-Mizuki (She cussed me out once in some dumbass online game..Ugh, it was so AWESOME <3)
-Jedi_Amara

So like..yeah. None of them actually counted as a "crush," this is just a list of people who kick ass. I could probably think of more..actually yeah, i'll probably end up editing this list at some point.
What the hell dude, you said you wanted to marry me and now you say it was never serious? That's so unmanly. Respect down. >(

Warheart
December 9th, 2007, 11:41 AM
What the hell dude, you said you wanted to marry me and now you say it was never serious? That's so unmanly. Respect down. >(

..Ugh, I know..I'm such a terrible person ;_;

..It never would have worked out between us, babe..I mean because you're like, 3 years older than me, legally making you a pedo, plus you live like..halfway across the effing word T_T

A cruel fate has drawn us apart; You can't help who you fall in love with </3

..But still..Maybe it would work out..um..You wanna like...change your profile from satying that you're a 47 year old male first? ._.

Avolition
December 9th, 2007, 03:30 PM
No, I don't have crushes on the Internet. A lot of people here I don't even know. Even the ones I talk to daily. I don't actually love someone I don't know in real life. =\

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2007, 07:46 PM
..Ugh, I know..I'm such a terrible person ;_;

..It never would have worked out between us, babe..I mean because you're like, 3 years older than me, legally making you a pedo, plus you live like..halfway across the effing word T_T

A cruel fate has drawn us apart; You can't help who you fall in love with </3

..But still..Maybe it would work out..um..You wanna like...change your profile from satying that you're a 47 year old male first? ._.
You are implying that I lie about my age and gender? How unmanly. >(

Vanilla Kitsune
December 10th, 2007, 06:01 AM
It's not really a crush so to say. I'm going out with Lo-chan, and I love her very much! <3

Drew
December 10th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Wow, I think I answered the last thread like this.. that was sometime ago though.

& as for a forum crush.. um, if memory serves, I did have a crush on someone here back closer to when I first joined.
Maybe sometime during the first year, or so.. >___o
Man, now I can barely remember.. xD;

ABYAY
December 10th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Well... not on this forum, but it's time for a lil story of some love.

I mainly originated from a Yoshi forum (Yoshi fans anyone?). Today I'm a global moderator of the place, and it's like a second home to be honest. I've met a lot of friends there.

It's nearly time for our Secret Santa event this year, and let's go back 1 year... I knew a girl on there that I'll just call Yesha, her forum name. Me and her were great friends and probably very tightly together in a bond of being friends for at least a whole year back.

Dec. 12 - We're paired together as partners for the Secret Santa. We got lucky to be partnered up for gift exchange. I appreciate high art quality, she's an artist. She likes fine literature, I'm a very good writer. A wonderful matchup.

Dec. 13-14 - These are days that me and her are really communicating; before, we didn't talk too much. She's in the Netherlands, I'm in the US, and school interferes. However, this is the first time I've talked to her twice in a row for over an hour on MSN (our main communication.) One little thing I don't know... before this, I had no emotion for love...zip-zop-zero. However, her words really struck something into me. I know she looked up to me for high hopes and as someone who can really help her out. At this time, I'm 17, and she's 15.

Dec. 15 - This is the day my heart spoke true... For the first time ever, I had a confident feeling in saying the words "I love you" to her. Surprised at the response, she actually said the words back "I love you too..." Isn't that a heart-warmer? I felt wonderful to know that I was in a bond with someone across the world, and this bond is tight and about indestructible. Our similar "depression when something bad occurs" feeling helped a lot; I can't help someone who's angry, but I can easily help a depressed soul.

10 months pass before an outside force deteriorates the bond... our parents. I never told my dad about us being together, and she didn't tell her parents. To play it safe, we decided to cut the bond to friends again. We both took it very well. On Oct. 19, 2007, the breakup day.

So me today? I'm still single... however, one thing I didn't mention. Upon the breakup, I told her one thing. She asked me if it was official, and I said "for now". We still love one another a lot, but we're gonna talk to parents first before persisting on anything. My dad, I'm sure, doesn't mind. It's her parents that could be the problem... I hope they say yes.

I plan to see her next summer, but it'll be at the sacrifice of Christmas gifts... I'm not looking for anything anyway. I just need the money and I'll be set. I'm 18 and legal to go. Yes, I do have a big heart on the inside of this random shell. I just hope it can happen...

This is ABY with my story on a forum crush. If both are fully dedicated, it will work...

Oh yeah, here's the picture she made for me on that Secret Santa project. This is one of my custom yoshies named Eukaryota Yoshi (EuY) that wields the power of plant life and nature. She's more or a restorer rather than a battler, but don't underestimate her.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g103/ABYAY/EuY.png

Lo-chan
December 11th, 2007, 06:26 AM
I had a crush on Vanilla Kitsune... But I now love her <3