• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Heylo

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
Years
Before anyone asks, yes, it was spelled 'Heylo' on purpose. ^_^;; Anywho, I'm new, so... Hi everybody! I hope to have fun at this board.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey There Raposa Dalua , Welcome to PC Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya
I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC :)

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
Years
Hi there! Thanks for the welcome, both of you. I'll be sure to check that link and re-read the rules if I don't understand something. Thanks again! ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hey Raposa Dulua. Welcome to our Community. You'll love it here! Don't forget to read the rules, and set an example for the members who join after you :). Have a great Day

Welcome to PC

Dizzy

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I'll be spending most of my time in the Pokemon Games Section,
so post once or twice if you feel like it! Anyway, welcome to PC and
have fun!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I say Heylo too! So Heylo! XD Welcome to the PC! Have a good time here and post lots!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Welcome to PC!

Welcome to PC, the very friendly Pokemon forum! I'm Username well duh, anyway welcome to the forums everyones nice here so don't be afraid, and join lots of clubs like my club...(Link in sig)]

Back