PDA

View Full Version : November MotM: Results!

marz
December 1st, 2007, 08:27 AM
November MotM Results - CategoriesThe Classics...
Favorite Male: Marz (7), Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 (5), Xairmo (5)
Favorite Female: gonbeneko25 (8), Chikara (7)
Favorite Staff Member: Midori Chi (11)
Favorite Pairing: Nica-chan x - Flavaquil - (4); gonbeneko25 x Beret (4)

Traits...
Funniest: Toki_Wartooth (5), Name (3)
Smartest: Richard Steel (7), Ausaudriel (5)
Most "Down to Earth": Nica-chan (3), gonbeneko25 (2)
Most "Metal": Toki_Wartooth (23)
Laziest: Lumine (12)
Perkiest: Chikara (3), luckyCHARMS (3)

PC's Talent...
Best RPer: Mizuki (9)
Best Graphic Artist: Shiranui (12)
Best Writer: Romance Hero (8)
Best Signature/Avatar: Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 (5), Shiranui (4)

Random, pointless categories...
Most likely to take over the world: Archsage (3)
Most likely to be slapped by everyone at PC: Nica-chan (5), Azonic (4)
Most likely to be hit by a parked car: Azonic (5), ScytheMaster (4)
Most likely to still visit PC after it died out: Nica-chan (9)

PC's Member of the Month:
gonbeneko25 (3)

Nuke
December 1st, 2007, 08:28 AM
Been waiting for these.

First Post.

Well done to all winners.

Wow what a surprise most of my votes didnt count.

Sora_8920
December 1st, 2007, 08:44 AM
Lol'd at Most likely to be hit by a parked car. Azonic? Poor Azonic. *Get's Car and runs him over.* XD.

♥~*Abby*~♥
December 1st, 2007, 09:58 AM
I feel so unloved... I didn't win anything again... :(

KIDDING! I wasn't expecting to win anything... :laugh: Azonic is most likely to be hit by a parked car? So true...

Chikara
December 1st, 2007, 10:33 AM
Second place for favorite female and tied for perkiest :D

Sounds about right XD
Congrats to all who won~

Went
December 1st, 2007, 10:46 AM
Yay nothing! 8D
Congrats to the winners

XD Talk about obvious.

Sora_8920
December 1st, 2007, 11:00 AM
I guess December would be coming next.. And since I didn't say it before, congrats to all of you.

Anti
December 1st, 2007, 03:53 PM

Well, thanks everybody! That first one...my my, I'm quite shocked since I can't tell you how many poeple hate me...as if you can blame them lol. I get a lot of PMs about that actually O_O lol

But the sig thing I was REALLY hoping to win...what beats choice band blissey? lol

Congrats to those who won!

Sora_8920
December 1st, 2007, 04:32 PM
Well, thanks everybody! That first one...my my, I'm quite shocked since I can't tell you how many poeple hate me...as if you can blame them lol. I get a lot of PMs about that actually O_O lol

But the sig thing I was REALLY hoping to win...what beats choice band blissey? lol

Congrats to those who won!

I could say the same thing.

Anastasia.R
December 1st, 2007, 04:50 PM
Well congrats to the winners. ^^

I just had to laugh at the "Most likely to get hit by a parked car" XD Poor poor Azonic and ScytheMaster.

~A.R

Lumine
December 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM

All I can say is, omg....

Jack O'Neill
December 1st, 2007, 05:55 PM
The Classics...
Favorite Female: gonbeneko25 (8), Chikara (7)
Favorite Staff Member: Midori Chi (11)
Favorite Pairing: Nica-chan x - Flavaquil - (4); gonbeneko25 x Beret (4)
The only people on the list I know are Chikara and Midori Chi. Seriously, who the hell are these other people?

Traits...
Funniest: Toki_Wartooth (5), Name (3)
Smartest: Richard Steel (7), Ausaudriel (5)
Most "Down to Earth": Nica-chan (3), gonbeneko25 (2)
Perkiest: Chikara (3), luckyCHARMS (3)
No comment.

PC's Talent...
Best RPer: Mizuki (9)
Best Graphic Artist: Shiranui (12)
Best Writer: Romance Hero (8)
Good to see that Macy's talents are being appreciated. I don't believe that her signatures and avatars are somehow inferior to those of this "Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13" bloke.

Random, pointless categories...
Most likely to take over the world: Archsage (3)
Most likely to be slapped by everyone at PC: Nica-chan (5), Azonic (4)
Most likely to be hit by a parked car: Azonic (5), ScytheMaster (4)
Most likely to still visit PC after it died out: Nica-chan (9)
David would have to topple Erica's regime first if he wants to have a shot at conquering the world; even if he somehow succeeds, he'll be overthrown instantly.

PC's Member of the Month:
gonbeneko25 (3)
Who the hell is she?

Wish
December 1st, 2007, 06:51 PM
^ The above post basically says mostly everything I was going to say.

Congrats to all the people who won something this time around. ^.^

Anti
December 1st, 2007, 07:05 PM
Good to see that Macy's talents are being appreciated. I don't believe that her signatures and avatars are somehow inferior to those of this "Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13" bloke.

For the record, I didn't make my sig O_O The banner anyways. I don't think it was really for talent so much as just the sig in general and I told you all people hate me lol

But seriously, just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean they aren't deserving of the title :/

Loki
December 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
PC doesn't revolve around you Jack, so it's only natural that people you don't know are going to win some categories. You don't have to be so highstrung about it every time you know. Or at the very least, you don't have to make it sound like nobody deserves to win what they've won just because you don't know them. And if you don't have a comment, I'm sure that by not quoting it, we have just enough brain capacity to infer that you had no comment.

Moving on to a more important subject, thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congratulations to everyone who won! ^^

Best roleplayer again. xD Thanks guys! Now I'll be even more self-concious when I make typo's in my posts... LOL

Xairmo
December 1st, 2007, 07:40 PM
omg, im one of the three favorite males =D
i feel so special, thank you everyone and congrats everyone else ^^

Warheart
December 1st, 2007, 07:41 PM

23 votes..wow..You realize that there are currently 7,992 active members of PC, and I won this category with..23 votes. That's unacceptable. I should have at least been able to shut you all out here with a solid 2 or 3 hundred T_T

I feel..violated, and neglected this month..I need to do something completely retarded to get more publicity <_<

xD Thanks everyone! I'm still..slightly pissed that Richard steel actually got votes, but um..Steel actually is a metal, so it's cool..I guess XD

I got funniest again..tch, hell yeah! I'm um..not really a funny person, and more depressive, and sarcastic, occasionally using hurtful comments to tear down on other people's self-esteem, but apparently that comes across as funny sometimes XD

Congratulations to everyone else who placed.

Edit: OH!! Jack O'Neill Didn't write anything up under my name about how he doesn't know me, and how someone else should have beaten me, tearing down my self esteem, and ego..does that mean he likes me? 8DD

Tamaki
December 1st, 2007, 07:43 PM
Who the hell is she?

that would be ME. xD

favorite female, favorite pairing, most down to earth, AND member of the month? i feels special :3

Xairmo
December 1st, 2007, 07:52 PM
The only people on the list I know are Chikara and Midori Chi. Seriously, who the hell are these other people?
Who the hell is she?
Hello im xairmo one of the favorite male members, nice to meet ya Jackie ^^

Tr@ce
December 1st, 2007, 07:59 PM
Oh yay... I won nothing...

marz
December 1st, 2007, 10:24 PM

No comment.

David would have to topple Erica's regime first if he wants to have a shot at conquering the world; even if he somehow succeeds, he'll be overthrown instantly.

Who the hell is she?

Who the hell do you think you are? Obviously, this is the plain reason why you're not winning anything in these MotM threads. Don't post in the MotM unless it's about something you won, or to congratulate others. Thanks.

22sa
December 1st, 2007, 10:28 PM
Who the hell are you? Obviously, this is the plain reason why you're not winning anything in these MotM threads. Don't post in the MotM unless it's about something you won, or to congratulate others. Thanks.
Don't say that... I at least liked Jack's post XD

Besides, you lack hatred, so don't even try to denounce others. You can't :P

Tamaki
December 1st, 2007, 10:52 PM
Who the hell do you think you are? Obviously, this is the plain reason why you're not winning anything in these MotM threads. Don't post in the MotM unless it's about something you won, or to congratulate others. Thanks.

wurd.

lol at how many people voted for toki "most metal". good job, toki!

Pikabloo
December 2nd, 2007, 01:59 AM
Best graphic artist once again, hooray! And second place for best avatar/signature...

And no, just because I won doesn't mean I'll start another graphics shop xP

Thanks to those who voted, and congrats to everyone who placed!

Amachi
December 2nd, 2007, 02:51 AM
Jack O'Neill, it's clear that your comments aren't appreciated. This thread is supposed to be of a positive nature, but your snide comments only bring negativity. Refrain from making them in the future, and if you want to post, it'd be best to follow Marz's advice.

I don't mind if you all discuss results, that's half the reason why the thread is open. But don't go about it the wrong way.

Now I'd appreciate it if no more comments were made about Jack O'Neill's post, and anything related to it.

dragonslayerboy, do not bypass the 25 character requirement. Basically your post is considered to be SPAM, so do not do it again.

Finally, congrats to all those who won. I kinda wish I myself participated in the voting, but oh well XD;; And btw, no one has put their hand up for MotM December, so yeah~

Tr@ce
December 2nd, 2007, 05:45 AM
dragonslayerboy, do not bypass the 25 character requirement. Basically your post is considered to be SPAM, so do not do it again.

Oh, whoops, sorry! Well, congrats to everyone that won! I love you all! xD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 2nd, 2007, 06:58 AM
Once again, not one thing I've been nominated for XD
Congrats to everyone, having been voted.

User of the month is gon-chan?!
Horray! :D

Scytheteen
December 2nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
November MotM Results - CategoriesMost likely to be hit by a parked car: Azonic (5), ScytheMaster (4)

I feel so loved. Congrats to all the others who won!

Gulpin
December 2nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Congrats to everyone that won! When does December MotM start?

Jack O'Neill
December 2nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
And btw, no one has put their hand up for MotM December, so yeah~
Unless someone else has stepped up to the plate already, I'd like to take charge of the December MotM.

Nytkoi
December 2nd, 2007, 03:40 PM
Wow, I've never heard of this. Congrats, anyone that won! i
f never
met Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13

Amachi
December 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Congrats to everyone that won! When does December MotM start?
Whenever the person who's responsible for it gets around to posting it.
Unless someone else has stepped up to the plate already, I'd like to take charge of the December MotM.
ooooh, you're just 4 hours late! ^^;

/Circa
December 2nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
*choke*
I choked on my bannana when I red the "most likely to get hit by a parked car"

What about "most likely to get tripped over a cordless phone" x].
Congrats to who won anyway...

Jordan
December 6th, 2007, 03:07 PM
==============
No comment.
==============
==============
==============
Who the hell is she?

Oh...My...God...He's a visionary. Well said.

Jordan.

Soari
December 7th, 2007, 02:10 AM
I didn't placed this time too anyway congratz to everyone who placed~