View Full Version : Hai!

December 3rd, 2007, 10:48 AM

I'm Rekkage, and I guess you could say I'm new-ish to PC - I was a member way back in the Autumn/Fall of 2005, but then I disappeared. In a puff of smoke.

Well, okay, maybe not so dramatically, but I did disappear, and now I'm back! (With a different account, obviously).

Hmm. A few facts about me. I'm fifteen, a vegetarian, I live in England, and I used to make reasonably good sprites, but I haven't done anything like that for about two years. I roleplay a lot, read far more than any normal person should, and listen to rock music. My favourite band is My Chemical Romance, my favourite book is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and I like causing lots of noise. I guess that's it, really.

December 3rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Nice Bio, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm vegitarian too, so we could be friends.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 3rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
Hi rek,
Welcome back!

I good your re-descovered the awesomeness of PC.

December 4th, 2007, 7:52 AM
Hi!Welcome back!
I wonder who you were...
Anyways welcome back to PC! Have alot of fun again!
And do be active!

December 4th, 2007, 7:56 AM

I'm New Too ^^

Make Sure You Know The Rules And Have Fun

Oni Link
December 4th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Hey, Welcome Back to PC. I'm from the UK too, although I can't say I'm with you on the MCR liking, sorry! =/

December 4th, 2007, 6:56 PM
Welcome, and welcome to Perry also. Hope you both have a great time, and be sure to read all forum rules and use the search. PM me if help is needed, also if you need a friend.

December 4th, 2007, 7:22 PM
Hello, welcome to PokeCommunity.