View Full Version : Y.Z. Discussion Thread
December 3rd, 2007, 5:49 PM
Since the old one (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=107857) got closed. :<
Now, for discussion!
...Waiting for someone to post since I edited. XD
December 3rd, 2007, 6:26 PM
I've been out of the loop concerning this RP for so long, it's not even funny. I don't have the time to read through all your exploits in detail, so I'd appreciate the CliffsNotes version of what's been going on up until now.
December 3rd, 2007, 7:12 PM
I would post but uh.... I really don't know what to do. xD I'll try to crank something out tonight or tomorrow though, unless AE can think of something...?
Well, last post I remember of yours Jack was you bustin' outta prison.
- We all ended up in Reid's infirmary room, since he got shot by the Mahstion gun, and there it was announced that Reid and Adela are engaged, to the two character's dismay.
- Commander Milo, Adela's mother, describes that Princess Juliet is gone, and Carn is blaming Tealia for it. So Tealia has to find Juliet to prove their innocence before a war starts.
- After that, we meet the seventh apostle, Cress, and he kidnaps Rosaline. During the battle between Cress and us, Reid exhibits the same 'weird' powers earlier, which he used to kill Rod.
- This is explained to be the power of his Plufael, who is called Mistral. The Plufael is the opposite of the Negafael, and I'll list the Plufael's/Negafael's for you later. And so it's said that Tylonstus was the bad God that tried to take over the world, and Ophelia is the good god, whom the fael's work for, and that we're trying to... well... it's a huge post, but it'd probably be best if you read this; The whole she-bang (http://pkmncommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2975630&postcount=14)
- After that, Aertan tags along because he's trying to find Juliet too. Just thought I'd say that, so you're not wondering why the enemy is suddenly the ally. <_<;
Reid's Plufael; Mistral, Negafael; Maelstrom
Aertan's Plufael; Haeon't, Negafael; Geote
Alicel's Plufael; Kranius, Negafael; ???
Adela's Plufael; Xaviae, Negafael; Jeckt
Faewyn's Plufael; Isaire, Negafael; Typhoeus
Reece's Plufael; Siegliende, Negafael; ???
1st Apostle; Velin [Alter Ego]
2nd Apostle; Azyla [David]
3rd Apostle; Kira...? Well, I think she's deceased. [David]
4th Apostle; Kyra [David]
5th Apostle; Arturo [David]
6th Apostle; Villa [Me]
7th Apostle; Cress [David]
Yeah I think that's all the characters you should take note of. If I missed a plu/negafael, tell me. xD
- Reece joins the party. (RPG-esque. xD Oh dear.)
- The mahstion gun is decidedly pointed out to bring the negafael out of people.
- Aertan chops his right hand clean off to get rid of the tattoo.
- Revealed that Rosaline is not only in the Apostle's hideout as a prisoner, but so is Juliet! :x
- Everyone takes off for... Beta I think it is. On an airship.
- Apostles attack in the middle of the ride, Reid & Adela vs. Kyra & Kira, Aertan vs. Arturo, Velin vs. Faewyn and Reece, Villa vs. Alicel.
- A huge drama-scene dealing with Adela's plufael and negafael. It's not important, and it's confusing, so I'm sure you could ignore it and go right on without even missing a beat.
- Alicel get's stabbed half to death by Villa, but since Villa is Shiraume, Villa leaves some Lionus to heal Alicel's wounds, because Villa is a failure apostle and can't do the whole 'killing' scene.
- Faewyn and Reece get into an argument about being a hero and getting hurt, while Velin leaves the battle after hearing Kira scream, which is depicted in the next note.
- Reid does some kind of freaky crazy technique on Kyra, and Kira takes the hit, leaving Kira half-dead. Adela prepares to finish off Kyra, but Cress pulls them out before the mahstion bullet hits. (Adela used the gun in the battle.)
- A freaky mixed experiment of a Juliet Rosaline hybrid beheads Kyra to revive Kira. Velin is arrested for going against the Padre.
- And read the latest post of David's, and that should be it.
For all you guys who read this...
If I missed anything, tell me. xD
December 4th, 2007, 1:04 AM
Well, there's the bit that actually sparked the argument between Reece and Faewyn. On his way out, Velin caught Reece off guard, hit him, and would have killed him if Sieglinde wouldn't have jumped in to take the blow. Sooo...Sieglinde is down for the count at the moment, Isaire is weakened because he pulled the old fael healing trick and Reece has burns on stomach and throat respectively. :3
Oh, and then there's the whole Faewyn almost trying to kill Aertan thing, but since most of that happened in her head, it's probably not that relevant.
But yeah, post to come.
And you people change your names too much, yes you do...
December 4th, 2007, 4:00 PM
Oh, well I wasn't going to say anything about the faels. xD That would entitle me to explain the whole Adela issue, which I'm going to let alone for quite some time. <3
But, did I like, get the REASON that Faewyn and Reece started arguing wrong? xD;;
Yay, post! |D
It's tradition, yes it is... x3
December 5th, 2007, 4:52 AM
Oh, it's Reece's whole heroism/overprotectiveness thing that they're arguing about, but it's the fact that he (and Sieglinde) did get hurt - and that he was acting all overly manly about it - that triggered the actual arguing. I've found that the things being argued about and the actual reason that people are arguing aren't always the same, at least not as far as my parents are concerned. xD
And it's tradition to still point it out too, yes it is. xD
Anyways, I think it's about time I shared this: I'm going to embark on a half-year time of little to no forum activity shortly after Christmas (seventh of January, to be specific). You see, the constitution of my lovely homeland decrees that all male citizens who have reached adulthood must go through six months of compulsory military training. So yeah, while you'll all be here RPing and whatnot I'll be trudging around in the snow getting yelled at by drill sergeants. Joy. (It's better than the options: one year of low-paid, crappy communal job or two years of prison for deserting. I mean, at least this way I get the very manly beret when I'm done. xD). I get weekends off, but since a lot of that time will be spent on commuting and I have no idea of what condition I'll be in after a week of military training I really can't make any promises about how much or little I'll be posting during that time period.
So yeah, I won't be completely gone but I'll be on activity downtime. I'll try to arrange things so that I won't hold the RP up too much, but I figured I should let you know in good time. ^^
December 7th, 2007, 9:17 AM
So... did you want to try and finish act II before Christmas then? It's doable, I'll just need to take more time out of my time doing projects to post. XD;;
December 7th, 2007, 8:07 PM
Finishing up this act before Christmas... 8|
Well, I would be up for it, I've got the time. I don't know about you guys though.
December 8th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Oh, before new year should be fine, though if you plan not to do any RPing between Christmas day and new year then that leaves before Christmas, I guess. ^^
By the way, do you have any particular plans for the next night in the RP? You know, big finishing encounter or whatever? If not, I could use that opportunity to ease Reece out of the plot in a manner that would completely explain his absence from the next act. :3
If you do have something in mind then don't pay this comment any heed. It's just a silly little idea that has been lurking in my head for a while. x3
December 8th, 2007, 11:21 AM
That's still only like 3 weeks for me to cram another 2 and a half months of plot events into. XD I guess I'll have to make compromises to make this work. We'll start Act III sometime after New Year's then, and when you find the time you can fit in whatever characters you want back into the plot. Here's generally how we need to have things flow if we want to get things done in 3 weeks. For this to work, we're going to have to post at least once every 2 days, and they'll have to cover a bit of ground in each post:
1. We need to get to Faewyn's, and learn whatever it is we need to learn. I'm assuming you have some idea as to what we're going to find out? Because, you've been acting like it, and I don't have any real ideas. XD
2. Final battle will probably happen the morning after the event above. If you want to fit Reece's departure into event 1, go right ahead. The final battle will be hard for me in particular to RP, but I'll make it work somehow. Following this, we'll have the conclusion and wrap up any loose ends... I hope. XD
That's the jist of things, anyways.
December 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Well, for Faewyn's arc the thing I had in mind was - mostly - to find some theoretical speculation on providing one being with multiple types of mahstion (I.e. Sort of the same theory that was used in the apostle creation thing) which could then be used to explain them knowing what the apostle people are all about, plus a way to justify any given character we want to learning a new mahstion trick or two, possibly some stray notes on the fael myth to tie in with Mistral's remark.
...but hey, weren't you the one who came up with the whole 'going to Beta' thing? I thought you had a plan and that I would just be building on it. xD *Brick'd*
And the thing with Reece's departure will also involve a fight (though probably not as grand as the one you had in mind), so I hope that's not too much of the fighting in one go. x3
Anyways, I pulled a stupid and happened to close the tab containing my nearly finished IC (Arrival at the house and all that) so I probably won't manage to type it up again this evening. I'll get it finished first thing tomorrow, though. :x
December 10th, 2007, 7:54 PM
Alrighty then, since you guys seem to have this all a-go and stuff, I'll just go with the flow.
I'll try to keep things that happen with my character to a minimum. So Alicel'll probably be out until my post just before the morning. (Because she's gotta be at least semi-prepared, I guess.)
So yeah, my posts are going to be really boring now. <3
Crap guys. Uh... I was planning on disconnecting my internet connection all of finals week......... <_< Which kills off week. I guess, knowing me, it won't be too hard to find time to post, but it'll really depend on my brother's mood. If he's annoyed with slow study progress, then I gotta disconnect. o_x;;
December 15th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Sorry I'm rushing things so much guys, I want to wrap it up by the 24th at latest. After Christmas Day I'll be too occupied with all my gifts, so I won't really have a will to post. XD
Anyways, can you guys wrap up your evening events? All I've been doing is setting up Reid for Act III.
December 15th, 2007, 1:18 PM
Crap post, but I'm having a hard time thinking right now. *anxiety anxiety, finals finals finals. x_x*
So, sorry if it was a very very poor intervention AE. Dx;;
December 16th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Ehh...it did its job so I don't mind. xD
Anyways, I (finally) managed to get the resolution post over and done with. Feel free to move on to the morning after, I suppose. :3
December 16th, 2007, 7:32 PM
Hai, I'm not part of the RP or anything, but I just wanted to say holy crap, this RP has to the most complete Other Roleplay I've ever seen xD
It's just really cool to see a non-Pokemon RP alive for so long :D Amazing effort. I might just read the entire thing for fun. Anywho, good luck with your RP!
December 19th, 2007, 6:27 PM
Chibi-chan~ <3 :D
Anyway, I don't know when I'm going to make a post good enough that I don't have to apologise for it's poor set-up, but between everything, I don't have time to re-read it or go over it. Fitting everything I need to fit into it without interaction is getting difficult too. xD;; Sorry.
December 21st, 2007, 7:18 PM
So... Writer's block + time running short = not good. We could always just state what was going to happen to our characters here and call it a day. =D *shot* XD Joking. I'll hopeful be okay in the morning to post. x.x
December 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
Ah-hah-haa...my last post is such a mess. .__.
So yeah, my turn to apologize for crappy posting. I couldn't quite figure out where Fay would go so I had her sort of go everywhere. xD Oh well, at least it's a post.