PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear glasses?

WarHawk
December 4th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Do you wear glasses?
As a matter of fact,I do wear glasses.

RYOUKI
December 4th, 2007, 07:25 AM
I do wear glasses, but I refuse to wear them.

I hate it when someone see me in my glasses.

I hate taking compliments at any cost.

Even the good ones, ftw.

Hayate
December 4th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Naw I don't wear glasses, my eyes seem fine enough even after being behind computer 24/7 0.0" so I don't need them, and hopefully never need to.

Amachi
December 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Why yes, I do wear glasses. I have been doing so for almost 12 years now. Initially they were just for reading off the board in class, but they've gotten so bad that my short sightedness is just shocking.

Anyway, I can still see that this thread belongs in Other Voting Polls, so it shall be transferred there immediately.

moved

Razer302
December 4th, 2007, 07:56 AM
I have worn glasses for a few years. They don't bother me anymore. I used to be bothered by them and not like wearing them. But now I never take them off.

PB
December 4th, 2007, 07:58 AM
I wear glasses for TV/Cinema but apart from that i don't

Nuke
December 4th, 2007, 08:00 AM
No, the rest of my family minus my younger brother does though.

Autaven
December 4th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I do wear them, I love my thick rimmed ones. I wear them because instead off my eyes being 50/50, they're about 90/10, so I can't see out of my left eye very well at all. They can't do anything for it though, the glasses are just to take the stress off of my right eye. They seem to do nothing in my opinion though :p

Binary
December 4th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Never do..never want to..
nuff said.

~Celebi

She-Elf
December 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Yes, I'm supposed to wear glasses every day, but I don't wear them.
But I don't see very much, so maybe I should wear them xD

Sammi
December 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I wear glasses. I love them, to be honest. ♥ I've always wanted them and I was so glad I got them.

The funny thing is, I can see almost the same without them... I bet people wished they had my vision. 8D

Oni Link
December 4th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Nope, I don't wear them. I have pretty good eyesight.

Cherrim
December 4th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I've never needed them. :D A few years ago, I thought I did, since I was having trouble seeing things on the board while sitting in the front row at night school. XD; But I guess that was just because of the strange angle I was sitting on, since when I got my eyes tested soon after, I still had perfect vision. :x I would like to get them tested again soon, though.

I take pride in my eyesight because I'm the only one in my family who doesn't need glasses for any reason.

The Shadow
December 4th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I don't wear glasses. I see perfect without them.

Sylphiel
December 4th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I've had to wear glasses ever since I was eight or nine years old. Funny thing is, I absolutely hated them when I first got them...now I refuse to trade them for contacts or anything else. I think I've just gotten so used to wearing them that going without them would just be way too odd (plus, I think I look better with them on).

Shiny Umbreon
December 4th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I don't use them. I was told I needed them when I was little, but refused to use them. Then I checked again when I was older and I was told my sight was okay. o_O

I don't see perfectly now, though, but I can survive.

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Nope, I have really good vision! I'm hoping that it'll stay this way, since... I can't even stand to wear sunglasses for very long. I always get mild headaches, but maybe that's because I'm just not used to wearing them?

But still, I think glasses look nice on most people. I've seen some really cute styles that almost made me wish I could wear them myself. XD

Gummy
December 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Yeah, staring at this computer screen all day has really had a toll on my eyes. I have to wear glasses to see things far away.

Wish
December 4th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Staring at the computer all day doesn't affect my vision. ^.^ Therefore, I do not wear Glasses. ^.^

TwilightBlade
December 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I've been having sight problems for like ever until I got glasses in the 8th grade. Though I wear contacts a lot now..

Gameboy color destroyed my eyes. \D

Tapioca
December 4th, 2007, 03:49 PM
I do if I'm on the computer late, when I'm practicing my rendering skills, or reading in a dimly lit room. Yes. I read v_v

Inept Prodigy
December 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I don't wear glasses, but I think I will sometime. I always think my eyes are getting worse, but when I drive and stuff, I can read signs perfectly from pretty far away. Despite that, I still think I need glasses.

Kyoko
December 4th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Yes I do, I got my very first pair of glasses in 7th grade and my second pair last year because my vision got worse. I don't mind them, I think they're less of a burden then contacts. I just hate how they can get dirty easily.

Allen-kun
December 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I wear glasses.

They give me my personality.

If I don't wear them, I look wierd and I can't see. (duh)

Lover's Kite
December 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I wear glasses and contacts,...well, sorta, I am only wearing them because my contacts dried up >.<

Suki
December 5th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I don't wear glasses surprisingly. Today I couldn't see what was on the board that the teacher had written down but maybe cuz it was so small. But after a bit I could see it. My friend told me what it said anyway. I might need glasses in the future but i don't want them cuz I'd probably look weird.

Azonic
December 5th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I don't want them. And if i need them, id get contacts

and i dont have them either

Ben Kenobi
December 6th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Yes, I do wear glasses due to short-sightedness. Had them for 2 years. At first, I never wore them that much but now, I wear them all the time

charizard_maa
December 6th, 2007, 07:35 AM
I wear my glasses every so often. I always wear them at night and in the morning right when I wake up. That is a certain. I like to wake up and see when I wake up and before I go to sleep. Recently they got broken (and it wasn't my fault) so I am missing them. Still most of the time I wear contacts.

.houndoomed
December 6th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I used to wear glasses, from last year until around 3 months ago. But now I feel uncomfortable wearing them, so I have contact lenses instead :3

PB
December 6th, 2007, 10:42 AM
I used to wear glasses, from last year until around 3 months ago. But now I feel uncomfortable wearing them, so I have contact lenses instead :3

Contact lenses creep me out, i dont like putting things in my eye.

Do they feel weird when you wear them?

Lady Nicole
December 6th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I only wear my glasses when I forget/lose my contact lenses :\

Nah, they shouldn't do. If they do feel weird in your eyes then there's something wrong. Occasionally I find I've put my contact lenses inside out into my eyes and that's uncomfortable. And once my contact lense got stuck at the side of my eyeball and I had to go to A and E to get it out. Other than that, they're comfortable unless I've had them in for a very long while :)

Zet
December 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I wear glasses for reading and seeing things far close up or maybe it was distance, I can't remember xD

Hoorar 300th post

Lumine
December 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I rarely wear my glasses, I wear contact lenses all the time.

Snivi
December 7th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Not currently but I will probably have to eventually because my eyesight keeps getting worse.

Geometric-sama
December 7th, 2007, 05:58 AM
I have worn glasses since I was 10 years old. They give me an air of manly intellect.

Eon-Rider
December 7th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I used to wear them but they got annoying so I got contact lenses.

The Fallen
December 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I do sometimes. Usually at night cause things are harder to see. It's just to be on the safe side.

RoyxLilina4ever
December 7th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yup, I wear them. I'm not that blind though.

.houndoomed
December 8th, 2007, 10:28 AM

Hah, they seemed kind of weird for me in the first place, too, but you get used to them very easily.
For a long time, they were very uncomfortable and my eyes were always bloodshot. You aren't supposed to be able to feel them. Then I found out I was putting them in inside out XD.

Believe it or not, I kind of wanted glasses at first. I don't know why, but I felt that they'd make me different. Of course though, after a few months I got sick of them and didn't care any more, so I got contact lenses instead ^^

Anyone here have those contacts that change your eye colour? Those would be awesome!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 8th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Nope I don't wear glasses, I don't need them

:t354:TG

oreobytes
December 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
i'm the only one (other than my uncle) in my family who actually needs glasses for poor eyesight =[
i'm nearsighted and getting worse and i have a stigmatism in one of my eyes and i'm starting to get one in the other...hahha
but yea, i don't like to wear glasses unless i'm at home.
i always wear contacts in public! <3

Waffle-San
December 8th, 2007, 03:11 PM
No, though both my parents need them and I think my brother might when he grows u, i have pretty exceptionable eyesight. Knock on wood.

Jaimes
December 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM
My eyesight sucks really bad. I used to wear glasses, but now use contacts because I can afford it and they make me look hawt ;D

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 8th, 2007, 03:24 PM
I wear glasses, Contacts scare me. >>
I feel like they will get stuck in meh eyes and I wouldn't be able to get them out.

So, I wear glasses. They actually make me look a lot better without them.

Himawarii
December 8th, 2007, 07:21 PM
The idea of putting some foreign item into my eye creeps me out. D:
Glasses ftw >:]
it makes me feel like a meganekko 8D;
I might get contacts very soon though ;;

Apathetic_Yen
December 8th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I wear glasses and now contacts. so much better

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Yup, I`m farsighted. I use them more at school. But then again, I forget them at home or I`m doing physical education, so I don`t really wear them all the time.

Gulpin
December 9th, 2007, 02:32 PM

Nah, they don't feel weird except the first week or so.

I've worn glasses since kindergarden, 6 years, and last year I started wearing contacts. This summer I switched to jade colored contacts instead of clear, and in the middle of the school year I changed to blue. And no, I'm not some rich kid that can afford $100 contats that are colored, my mom works for my optomitrist{sp?.

diamondpearl876
December 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM
I wear glasses, and have been since Kindergarten, and I'm in high school now.

I refuse to wear contacts just because I think I look weird as hell without glasses, and the thought of putting -anything- in my eyes creeps me out anyway.. xD

Lucy Lu
December 9th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Yes I wear glasses. I wore mine since I was twelve years old. Went through three pairs(my first pair broke when I was about eighteen. My second pair I got until I was twenty-six and they where so old. My third pair are new and I still wear them now). And quite frankly I look better with my glasses. I look totally weird without them. Plus I am blind as a bat without them, everything far away from me is so blurry.

So yeah I love my glasses. Sometimes when I am on my computer I don't wear them though.

Funny though that my parents don't wear them. Only my brother and me wear them.

Karonte
December 11th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I dont wear glasses. Tough i can barely see

(In physics I read "A house is insulated by" as "Mary had a little lamb"!)