PDA

View Full Version : PBR Tomorrow :D

spike6958
December 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Well after MONTHS of waiting PBR is coming out in the UK & Europe tomorrow. I have been looking forward to this game, i have been Ev training quite a few pokemon hoping to get a good team to use on it and i can't wait to get me a PBR Pikachu of my very own.

GeneralGuy
December 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM
PBR is awesome, especially the Wi-Fi battles.

spike6958
December 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
PBR is awesome, especially the Wi-Fi battles.

i know. i have been watching alot of wifi battles on youtube and im getting excited for this game(i haven't looked forward to a game this much since Gears of War).

Jake
December 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Have fun with it, it's a pretty fun game for hard-core fans. Maybe some time we can battle, but if you do random battles, get ready for the occasional hacker and/or uber user.

spike6958
December 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Have fun with it, it's a pretty fun game for hard-core fans. Maybe some time we can battle, but if you do random battles, get ready for the occasional hacker and/or uber user.

yeh, even if i get put up against a hacker i'll still battle them, i have trained my team to be prepaired for them

LethalTexture
December 7th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Yup, with any luck I should be going into town tomorrow (it's Friday now, so Saturday) and buying it. I can't wait to face off against some Uber noobs and show them what's what. I plan on making an Uber team myself, but raised PROPERLY. That said, it's highly unlikely I'll use them online, unless my opponent has consented.

mad567
December 7th, 2007, 08:53 AM
i'm gonna buy it tomorrow i can't wait for it

spike6958
December 7th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I got it, woo it's so much fun, im playing on wifi right now :D

kokyuio
December 7th, 2007, 09:00 AM
wow i didnt know that ill be waiting for it!

Nuke
December 7th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I got it today.

Its great, I cant believe it has bad ratings.

Although, it is too easy for my team [The colleseum mode] as I hvae beaten 2 colleseums without having one pokemon knocked out.

pokeguy12
December 7th, 2007, 11:46 AM
yeah, it owns. my local gamestation had LOADS. and btw when can you get PBR magmortar/electivire?

kokyuio
December 7th, 2007, 12:10 PM
As soon as i see it in a shop its mine baby!!!

Empoleonfan
December 7th, 2007, 01:36 PM
It's much better than Pokemon Stadium, no matter what the reviews write! It's a great game and I do have a lot of fun with it! It could have some mini games, but Wi-Fi battles and Wii graphics are here!

The Pokemon Company
Nintendo

シーツー
December 8th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Wow, I'd like to have it, too...
But I've got an important question: I've got the US version of Pokémon Diamond and I'll buy the European version of PBR. So can I connect the US and European version?
It annoyed me that I couldn't transfer my German Pokes to Diamond because of the language and I wouln't buy PBR if I couldn't connect PBR with it -_-"

spike6958
December 8th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Wow, I'd like to have it, too...
But I've got an important question: I've got the US version of Pokémon Diamond and I'll buy the European version of PBR. So can I connect the US and European version?
It annoyed me that I couldn't transfer my German Pokes to Diamond because of the language and I wouln't buy PBR if I couldn't connect PBR with it -_-"

yeh you can i also have a US version on Diamond and it works fine

Skaterzpenguin
December 8th, 2007, 10:04 AM
You will have a lots of fun! When I got the game I was on it for maybe 10 hours everyday... (U.S. version) ;)

LethalTexture
December 9th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Got the game yesterday. Boy, am I impressed. The graphics are alot better than I was expecting, so crisp. The online battling is amazing; I've only completed one colloseum in Colloseum mode, it's so good.

Kayke™
December 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM
It's a very impressive game, despite what they say. Great graphics, the online incredibly fun and fast, and it's great for trying out new Pokemon to add to your team. Not quite worth 50 bucks, but I'm really glad I picked it up, it ate my summer.

Karonte
December 9th, 2007, 11:57 AM
It still hasnt come here! :( (Malta)