PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate or love the snow?

latioslegends
December 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Ok this is of course directed to people who do get it. I love the beauty of the snow all over the area. When I go airsoft fighting in the woods, with my buds the snow gives a perfect fighting field for some reason? But I do hate shoveling the snow, and slippig on ice covered by it0_0

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
December 6th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hate it. I hate coldness and ice (and I live in Canada, people must think I'm crazy!)

TwilightBlade
December 6th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I never saw real snow before.. But there was fake snow someone had at a party. It was so cold and it hurt when I got pelted. D8 So nah. Spring/summer is beautiful~

Allstories
December 6th, 2007, 06:55 PM
I'm okay with snow. I'm eager for it to come as Winter approaches, and I'm sick of it by around the time Spring rolls around.

Chibi-chan
December 6th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I don't get any snow...
I've been it in though. It's neat to wake up in the morning and see everything covered in an even layer of snow. It's almost magical the first time~ But....I haven't been in snow in years. D:

Lubricus
December 6th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I love snow but I hate snow the only thing I love about it is that it brings skiing and snowboarding which I do ever weekend in the winter but I hate everything else about it.

Allen-kun
December 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I don't get snow too.

But I do love it because I've been to a snow resort and it was awesome. <3

Snivi
December 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I hate it! Driving in it sucks! =/

Ayano Katagiri
December 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I hate it for it to not snow here at all. :q

I haven't actually touched snow before and so until then, that hating it is the answer.

Ausaudriel
December 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I loooooooove the snow! *^______^* There's nothing better than tons of snow blurring around outside while curled up in front of a warm fire with a book or something good on TV, or my computer or or.. well, anything. XD

In short, snow is awesome. :D

PB
December 6th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I Love It, I guess because we don't get much in the UK

Sammi
December 7th, 2007, 12:46 AM
I love it. It does get very annoying, but I can forgive it. I just love the texture and the general peace of it... it reminds me of places where I've lived, and the times where I'd go outside. There'd be snow everywhere, and it'd be so... quiet. It was beautiful.

Razer302
December 7th, 2007, 05:21 AM
I like snow when it is falling and when it has freshly set on the ground when no body has walked on it. That is the bast. But then when you go outside or to school and people are just throwing it at others I hate it. I only throw snowballs at family or friends. Never people that don't know I am going to do it either.

Overall I don't like it. Also when it starts to melt it is the worst thing ever.

Vanilla Kitsune
December 7th, 2007, 05:56 AM
I've never actually seen "real" snow. From time to time, it's been slush-ish, but not the real deal. I love snow though. I wish I could actually see it though. ._.;

Jaimes
December 7th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Love it when it snows well - like a thick white blanket a week per year.. Not the grey wet crap you get from polluted cities.

Suki
December 7th, 2007, 08:03 AM
I absolutely love snow. I like throwing snowballs at people. Well only at friends. It's funny. But not when you get one smashed on your head or down your neck. Snow looks beautiful but it's horrible when it melts.

Wish
December 7th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I love the snow, Probably the reason why is because, I rarely get snow around the parts I live.

Azonic
December 7th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I eat the snow. So of course I would like it.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 7th, 2007, 07:03 PM
I WUBZ MY SNOWZ!

:D

it gets school cancled sometimes, and it's fun just to play around with it :P

Anti
December 7th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I never saw real snow before.. But there was fake snow someone had at a party. It was so cold and it hurt when I got pelted. D8 So nah. Spring/summer is beautiful~

Wow, never seen real snow...I guess I've never grown to appreciate where I live.

But I love the snow. Beautiful to wake up to all white in the morning, it truly is. And snowball fights are epic win and a blast at that...but you need packing snow to do that ;)

And who doesn't love playing football in the snow? Ah, the winter wonderlands :)

Umanouski
December 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM
i love it and hate it. I love the purity, and hate the shoveling and driving...ugghh. I wont vote in this one.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
December 7th, 2007, 09:03 PM
I like it when it's not on my sidewalk.
Thing that I hate about it that it's so bloody cold!!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 8th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Of course I love the snow, me being a Winter baby, and ever since I was little I always loved to play in the snow. The snow rocks and it rules. Thats the main reason why I love the winter

:t354:TG

Waffle-San
December 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Well i don't really mind snow, I'm just not fan of the real cold weather. It doesn't need to go lower than -10. (of course it does).

Snow can be so much fun too.

Himawarii
December 8th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I love it~As a Michiganer,I'm grown accustomed to it.

Soul Eater
December 8th, 2007, 07:25 PM
No, I really dont like snow at all...in fact...

I LOVE IT. <3

Apathetic_Yen
December 8th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Ok this is of course directed to people who do get it. I love the beauty of the snow all over the area. When I go airsoft fighting in the woods, with my buds the snow gives a perfect fighting field for some reason? But I do hate shoveling the snow, and slippig on ice covered by it0_0

now that i know u like airsoft, you're automatically the coolest person ever

I like the snow, its fun

latioslegends
December 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah who dosen't like a winter wonderland where you can jump out of know where from the snow, and pumble your bud in plastic pelets^^

Yellow_lover
December 8th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Not really... There was no snow in my country... Whatever, I like it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
December 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Allow me to put my sentiments of snow into a song:

"In the snow, skidding's not nice
Better watch out for that black ice
We're wrecking tonight
Oh, what a fright
Driving in a winter wonderland"

Plus having to shovel the stuff every winter for ten years on an almost weekly basis...

DarkGreg
December 9th, 2007, 03:25 AM
I love snow, mainly because it very rarely comes here. And you can throw snowballs at people for funz.

=]

kokyuio
December 9th, 2007, 03:47 AM
snow ball fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow angels!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you hate snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latios1996
December 9th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Well....I LOVE THE SNOW! ^^ too bad you only get it in winter

Lucy Lu
December 9th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Just as long I don't have to walk or drive in it, I am fine with the snow. I like it but it gets annoying when you have to drive in it or walk. Thank goodness I live where snow doesn't come too often at all.

Joey the Cockroach
December 10th, 2007, 09:06 AM
i really love the snow. i think it is a lot better than rain.

The Fallen
December 10th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I love it. I don't get it often because I don't live in the mountains of California, so when I do get to be in it I make the best out of it!

Aegis
December 10th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I'd love it if it snowed here, I only remember it snowing once here. Now, we're lucky to get half an inch of ice each year

♥~*Abby*~♥
December 10th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I love the snow. I mean, who doesn't? ^_^

Drew
December 10th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Yep, I love snow. Always have. x3

However, now that I'm older I don't really like to go out in it, or play in it for long periods of time.
My friends and I will still have the occasional snowball fights though, and I love watching it fall. One thing I
don't like about it, is that Winter comes along with it, and I don't like too much of the cold. xx;

Snow is very pretty, though.
Even if I never went out in it, I'd still like looking at it.

Lo-chan
December 11th, 2007, 06:11 AM
I like it I guess. Its pretty and sometimes fun to play in (if you have a friend to play in it with you :x which most times I don't). The only thing I hate about it is that its so cold ._.

Binary
December 11th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I love the snow^^;
Its white and fluffy and fun to play with XD

~Celebi:P

Shadow_Yue
December 11th, 2007, 07:54 AM
I love the snow. But I hate the fact that my mother moved down here just so it WOULDN'T snow. T-T

Cosmic Tyrant
December 11th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Snow itself I don't mind. I just wish it wasn't so cold! XD

Karonte
December 11th, 2007, 08:15 AM
We dont get it here (Malta) :( I want to feel snow! How does it feel?(Yes stupid question)

PB
December 11th, 2007, 08:42 AM
We dont get it here (Malta) :( I want to feel snow! How does it feel?(Yes stupid question)

It feels really cold and sometimes wet.

Its kind of like soil becuase you push it all together into a ball.

Kyoko
December 11th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I looove the snow, just not the freezing cold weather and bad driving conditions that come with it :( It is very pretty to look at though! And I'm very fond of it today because it helped get me a snow day.

Rebellious Treecko
December 20th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I live pretty high in the mountains, so it snows a lot.
I don't mind it though, I love the snow!
It's my favorite kind of weather.

Sometimes I go outside and walk around in the snow, but it gets too cold for me after a while. :P

mystletainn
December 20th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Snow itself is pretty, but as Kyoko said, the conditions that come with it is what I hate. Especially the lack of sun and warm temperatures. I hate those the most. Snow is very pretty though.

Virtual Chatot
December 20th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I love the snow, but I hate getting wet after being out there for a while D:

Crystal Clair
December 21st, 2007, 08:47 PM
Well, it's funny. I was so happy that we got such a late fall (the trees still had leaves two weeks ago). However, come the first snowfall, I finally realize that the brightness of the snow makes winter a lot less depressing. The brightness distracts me from the depressing bare trees.
And it keeps me out of school if it gets deep enough (happens at least once a year)

latioslegends
December 22nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah I have just gotten a snow day recently so thats another reason I just love the snow^_^

Live in Color
December 22nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
I love going out and playing in it. I hate how cold it is though. As long as no one puts it down the back of my neck I'm good. :P

Fluttering Dreams~
December 22nd, 2007, 04:21 PM
I love snow! I wish for there to be lots of snow this Christmas to set the scene for the white Christmas.

Tr@ce
December 22nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
I hate it for the cold but love it for the fun.

pokejungle
December 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
I dun't like it when I'm driving.

Ichikool
December 22nd, 2007, 06:26 PM
I like it when it snows around Christmas time, afterwards... I don't like it much.

Aegis
December 22nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
Well, we don't often get snow here, I think we've only gotten it three times in my life. But the times we had it, I thought it was pretty awesome.

ktn
December 22nd, 2007, 06:31 PM
i't snows a lot in canada it freezin outside right now

Random
December 22nd, 2007, 06:39 PM
I rarely get snow at all from where I live, but I'm sure its awesome. ^^

Jeremy
December 22nd, 2007, 07:42 PM
Well sweeties, I <3 snow! x3 It is like the most awesome thing you can find outside, ever. x3 I wish it snowed more here, though. =/

Gulpin
December 22nd, 2007, 07:53 PM
When it snows here I absolutley hate it! I like the cold, but not the snow. I'm used to being in warmer climates.

Mario The World Champion
December 22nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
I've hated the snow ever since I was a kid. I live up in New England and we got pounded by 3-4 storms already.

I hate the snow for one reason: The roads! They make driving pure hell sometimes. And when the plows come, they don't do a good job and leave a lot of snow on the street, which makes it worse as the days go by.

monkey1987
December 23rd, 2007, 07:03 AM
I Like it!

I reallly hope it's gona be a white christmas,
but i am afraid that won't happen..

Radikaru
December 24th, 2007, 02:51 AM
I think snow is gorgeous, but it doesn't happen where I live. I haven't seen any in 15 years.

Haruki
January 11th, 2008, 06:28 PM
love it as long as i dont hafta shovel it lol

J-Rad
January 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I love snow its just awesome...

Sorano
January 11th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Snow is nice to have around Christmas time, but after that it's just a bother. It's too cold and too hard to walk through. D: So, I wish it would just DISAPPEAR already so we can get on with summer and spring.

Thankfully right now we don't have much snow. It's been raining for the past few days. :B

Amoeba
January 12th, 2008, 01:29 AM
As of this year I hate it. There's a wierd reason why, too.

I have good vision, I don't need glasses. But see, whenever I've worn sunglasses I hated it because I get this horrible feeling on the bridge of my nose from something resting on it. I don't know why, but it's a mixture between tickling and the feeling of blocked sinuses (with the headache too). It used to be just when I wore sunglasses, why I don't actually wear them any more (well, don't like them anyway) even when the sun is blinding.

See... now I get this feeling whenever snowflakes land on the bridge of my nose. And it hurts and tickles. It's the wierdest sensation.

Not only that but when the snow has been walked on a lot it gets compacted and turns into slippery ice. I can never move very quickly outside like I like to when it's been snowing.

Red1530
January 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
As a resident in of Upstate New York you have to love snow. I especially like it when it cause school to close. :D

Arcanine
January 14th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I love snow. Everything from the color, to how to makes everything look, to even the crunching sound it makes when you step on it. I always loved snow. XD
It's just too bad we never get any snow here, living down south tends to kill off any chance of us getting snow.

LORD NIGHTMARE
January 15th, 2008, 03:49 AM
love the snow, mad skier and snowboarder

Kasu-chan
January 16th, 2008, 09:15 AM
I'm okay with snow. I love how it looks and everything but I become sick if I'm outside for too long. My blasted immune system isn't that strong but it's okay. I still enjoy it as long as I don't have to shovel it out of the driveway. *shot for laziness* xD

ktn
January 16th, 2008, 09:18 AM
omg i snowing out side right now in canada ohh man but it still rocks snowball fight

The Real AAA
January 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM
like it? i love it! becuz it hardly snows down where i live!
if it was 2 snow here it well be a miracle!

dragica
January 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM
i love it sooo much <3
i really don't understand why there is no snow this winter :(

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I love the snow! <3
Because I like hardly ever see it down here where I live.

angelsavoir
February 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Kinda hating it right know lol. Where I live it -43(windchill) and its always snowing, and its getting annoying.

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
I loved it when it snowed often and hard back up in virginia...Just that sound of my feet stepping into the ground, that crunching sound, the grass covered in that white blanket...

As for Florida, there is no snow, no snow ,no snow days, no snow days, well for fun there's hurricanes :P

Cassino
February 1st, 2008, 05:11 PM
For me, snow is just "meh".
The only thing it's really good for is throwing at people, but I usually just throw pens if anything...
It is, however, nice to see everything covered in white every once in a winter.

saphire
February 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM
I do not know the snow soon

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 03:51 AM
I love watching the snow fall slowly to the ground. I love makeing snow men. But i hate getting pelted with snow balls >_<
But i like the snow otherwise.

Phanima
February 2nd, 2008, 05:44 AM
I live in Australia, so we don't get any snow at all, sunshine and skin cancer for us. ^^;

But I did go to America a few holidays back during Christmas and saw snow for the first time and loved it. It was all icy and wet and cold. Snow is sexeh. :3

mewthree w/armor
February 2nd, 2008, 06:32 AM
I DESPISE snow and cold. This being my 22nd year in PA, I want global warning ASAP so we can grow Oranges up here. Ifs to cold and wet, and snow is just a pain in the ass to deal with, and so is ice.

She-Elf
February 3rd, 2008, 03:44 AM
I like snow, sometimes, but here in Norway we have WAY TO MUCH! It looks beautiful, but it's so much that I'm kind of hating it atm xD