PDA

View Full Version : Hot/Cold

Shadowthinker
December 6th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Do you prefer the weather to be hot or cold?

PB
December 6th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I like both for diffrent reasons

Cold - You can get rally cosy in your house and watch a good movie ^^

Hot - You can lay about outside and do nothing

Jubilation
December 6th, 2007, 11:54 PM
I prefer Cold, it's more me & I like the rain

R.A.M.
December 6th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Cold, I like it better when it snows ^^

LaurenLOVESTONED
December 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
i lurve the cold. i love snow and rain ^^

Sammi
December 7th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Can't I be at a perfect warm temperature where I can walk around without a coat, but not feel like I'm going to die, either? XD; *shot*

I'd rather have cold weather. At least there's a chance of snow then! I love the snow. ♥ Also, I love fall weather. There's something nice about that kind of chill, too, along with all the leaves falling down and such.

Hot weather only makes me sweaty and miserable. D8

Amoeba
December 7th, 2007, 01:23 AM
That was a tough question because I like both. So I'll go with extremes:

I'd prefer the cold. At least you can warm yourself up and be energetic.

The reason why I'd not like it to be hot is because I get sick if I overheat and I feel really tired and sluggish and can't really do much exercise outside unless it's just sunrise or just sunset when its a bit cooler.

Nuke
December 7th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Hot!

I hate cold as I "feel" the cold. [Meaning I get colder than most people]

Archer
December 7th, 2007, 02:06 AM
I don't feel the cold at all. So i like the cool weather.

Razer302
December 7th, 2007, 05:22 AM
I preffer it cold. That way I have a reason to stay in my house and go on the computer all the time.

Snivi
December 7th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Neither! I would rather have it warm but not hot.

Erimgard
December 7th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I prefer 70 degrees and sunny :P
but if I have to choose between scorching heat or freezing temperatures, it depends on the mood I'm in. Usually I'll pick cold though

Sushi.
December 7th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I rather have Cold weather because I like staying in Home and have lots of fun things to do at home =]

Masterdoughboy
December 7th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Cold. You can stay in your cave and just watch the bad weather knowing it won't affect you.

Ooka
December 7th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Cold. You can stay in your cave and just watch the bad weather knowing it won't affect you.

O_o what's that supposed to mean?

Anyways, I'm all for the cold, the less school the better XD

Spaekle Oddberry
December 7th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I prefer somewhere in between myself, but I'd rather be too cold than too hot. I can't stand heat at all. D:

Cosmic Tyrant
December 7th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I'd rather it be hotter than colder. You can go swimming, and drink lots of lemonade! I like warmer weather.

The Fallen
December 7th, 2007, 12:50 PM
It all depends. I usually prefer the cold season but they it gets old after a while.

Went
December 7th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I prefer the cold, because you only need some clothes to be warmth, whereas if it's hot, you can't get cool so easily.

Wish
December 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM
I like the cool weather better. I never appealed to the warm weather. The sweat and all that gets annoying, so I try to stick with the cold weather.

Azonic
December 7th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I like the cool weather. When its too warm I'd get really cranky xD

Anti
December 7th, 2007, 09:03 PM
I like my weather like it is in San Diego, minus the fires and whatnot (which BTW, must have been miserable to go through). But yeah, too hot gets on my nerves, as do freezing cold temperatures. So it's close for me...probably cold, because I for one love the holiday season.

Owl
December 8th, 2007, 12:38 AM
This describes precisely how I feel about it! :D

I believe this came up another thread recently.. there's nothing better than curling up warm inside with stormy weather outside. I loooove it. *___*

On the other hand, I do love warmth as well. Basking out in the sun is wonderful as well. >_< Tough choice..

Binary
December 8th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I would really prefer hot,
I don't need to wear heavy clothes and socks, I don't need to wear heavy heapings of duvets! And I hate having a cold!

~Celebi

cherry_blossom
December 8th, 2007, 07:57 AM
It's HOT for me all the way,I don't know why but I just love heat!:P

Natalie♥
December 8th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I like hot and cold weather. Hot because I can play outside for hours. Cold because I have an excuse to stay inside the whole day.

Jeremy
December 8th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Well sweeties, I prefer the weather cold. ^^; I just love the cold since I am too sensitive to hot weather. ^^;

Alter Ego
December 8th, 2007, 08:46 AM
I like my weather to be in Goldilocks zone, actually: not too hot, not too cold, but just right. ;D

If I have to pick one of those, though, I'd have to say cold. Given our climate I have plenty of experience with cold, and besides: if the weather is cold you can go inside to warm yourself up, but if it's hot then there's really no escape in sight. There's only so much air conditioning and electric fans can do for you. Heat is also all too good at screwing up my computer and I've never been too good at taking high temperatures...except if it's in a sauna, but that's a national thing so it doesn't really count. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Cold weather, I can go outside with shorts, Capri's or a skirt and the weather can be very low [like in the 10's] and still won't complain of the weather like other people do. I only complain when its hot

:t354:TG

Waffle-San
December 8th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Well I don't mind it when it's cool, because a jacket can take care of that. Plus if it hovers just below 0 than I can play hockey at the outdoor rink.
When it gets too cold though it sucks.

Hot pretty good if it's not too hot.

Haruka of Hoenn
December 8th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I prefer the cold, because it's easier to relieve yourself from colder temperatures than hot temperatures. Besides, you don't get all sticky with sweat when it's cold :/

Soul Eater
December 8th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I actually enjoy the cold. I cant stand the heat at all. D:

Black_Wolf
December 8th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I'm a real wuss when it come to cold weather (At 70F I start to shiver), But I love hot weather. It's just that I always grew up in hot states, like Texas, so I feel comfortable.

And You try to walk with almost 100 pounds of gear on your back in weather at almost 110F!!

coachwhipneoship
December 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Cold.

Then you can wear warm stuff and cozy up and such...plus, I just feel cleaner when I'm on the cooler side, not all sticky and sweaty and icky...and it helps you burn more calories too, if you're a bit chilly.

Like I always say, you can always put more layers on, but you can only take so many off! XD

Himawarii
December 9th, 2007, 06:59 PM
When its cold,I like hot weather,when its cold,vise versa xD
But if I was to choose...erm,I'd choose cold I guess? o.o;

Lucy Lu
December 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I much rather have warm weather with a breeze(like in the 70s)than the cold and the very hot. So I will pick neither. But I will have to deal with very cold and very hot sometime. I wish it was Spring all year round...

Karonte
December 11th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Cold as I burn easily andI hate heat!