PDA

View Full Version : *insert cool hello in here*

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Soo... Let's start with some skippable cool stuff, can we? ^^

[you can skip this]
Kay, I'm from Czech Republic and I'm 13. Dont take this as an excuse for my english, please. However, I hope its all right. I got to Pokémon at about 8-9 years. I first played Red, then all other games *hugs Crystal* on emulator - bad me! - , but now I have DS and I'm playing my Diamond (and Pearl ^^).
[/you can skip this]

And I know about PokéCommunity.... Let's say 1-2 years ^^ But I only spent a little time here. And not registred. Until now. Uncool.

So, anyways, I hope to have good time here ^^ And yup, I read the rules.

PB
December 7th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Hi, Your English is really good ^_^

Welcome To PC, Make sure you read the rules and have fun fun fun!, Send me a PM if you want a chat

=]

Nuke
December 7th, 2007, 08:25 AM
English seems great.

Welcome to PC.

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Oh, thanks for this warm welcome!
I'll make sure to follow the rules, dont worry ^^'

kokyuio
December 7th, 2007, 08:47 AM
youre english is awesome when did you start learning

(im from england)

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 08:51 AM
youre english is awesome when did you start learning

... Thanks ^^
I started learning english from my... 3 years, I suppose? It's like a native language for me, now.

kokyuio
December 7th, 2007, 08:55 AM
ive been learing french for about that long but im still a little shabby nowhere near as good as you are at english you must of picked it up fairly well i only learnt it at lessons my family couldnt speak it anyway what im trying to say is learnt english really well really quickly.

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Well, Im very impressed!

Because im british i've never had to learn british

Is it difficult?
Thanks!
... I dont understand. How came you are British and did not learn ... British? o_O

EDIT:
ive been learing french for about that long but im still a little shabby nowhere near as good as you are at english you must of picked it up fairly well i only learnt it at lessons my family couldnt speak it anyway what im trying to say is learnt english really well really quickly.
Cool. Oh, but I speak better in english than my family. I often help Dad with english work mails and so on.

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I never had to pick it up, i've lived in britain and its my first language.
Oh, yeah ^^
I understand now. It's your first language, so you dont need to learn it, in fact (:

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I got myself and you a bit confused there.

I'm Sorry
You dont have to be sorry! It's okay ^^
Anyone gets confused sometime. Even Pokémon ^__^

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Have You Got Diamond or Pearl?
Actually, both (:
But I'm renting Pearl. I have both with me, now.

Those are my first PokéGames, with my first console, The DS.

Yup, I have played only in emulator. Bad me.

GSanky
December 7th, 2007, 09:23 AM
thats pretty cool the coolest thing i got is i can go 'woohoo i got a lvl 7 in french and you guys only got lvl5' thats not really tht cool is it!
It's cool. It would not be cool if you cant say "hello" ^^

I learned french, too. For one year. I remember nothing. Nothing.

... expect for Merci!

EDIT: Ever tried play Poké in Frech?

Forest Grovyle
December 10th, 2007, 03:55 PM
This is a welcome thread, NOT a chat thread. Perry, if you want to continue your conversation, take it to PM - you're not allowed to post multiple posts in the same welcome topic. Read the rules, please.

GSanky, welcome to PC.

--FG