PDA

View Full Version : (sorta) Back!

Korussive Acidsan
December 7th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Well, most of you might not remember me because I wasn't that active, but I'm, well, here! Hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to get reaquianted with the members around here before I go off and post.

I like Star Wars, Star Trek, Crash Bandicoot, Futurama, ect., so pop me a line or two in PM and we can chat about those things.

Azonic
December 7th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Wow, you were gone over a year! Shame on you >:O

No one can resist the charm of PokeCommunity xD Welcome back, hope ya stay longer this time ! :D

Korussive Acidsan
December 7th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Don't worry, I will. :D

I got sick of Serebii.net for incompetence and overall idiocy of the majority of new members, and the sworthy Latin charm beckoned me to come back. I'm here to stay. :D

Sushi.
December 7th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Well, most of you might not remember me because I wasn't that active, but I'm, well, here! Hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to get reaquianted with the members around here before I go off and post.

I like Star Wars, Star Trek, Crash Bandicoot, Futurama, ect., so pop me a line or two in PM and we can chat about those things.

Wow you were gone for a year! Anyway welcome back never met you but still have fun here and always read the rules if you remember them.

Korussive Acidsan
December 7th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Heh, no need to read them again. I'm an enforcer of them myself, I'll keep the mods lives the same as before I came back.

Thanks for the replies! I truly apprieciate it.