PDA

View Full Version : Hey sweeties! Guess who's back! =D

Jeremy
December 8th, 2007, 07:15 AM
*Pops out of the cake.* I have returned sweeties! =D You're hyper fun loving, sweetie calling, ROM hacking, cookie eating, sweetie has returned! =3

It's been a long time, and I had so many things going on with my life. Some dealing with school, money, and a few personal stuff, like sicknesses. ><;

I'm sorry that I didn't fulfill my duties as a Super Mod, but things weren't going well for me. ><; But I'm happy I'm back. ^^ I missed y'all sweeties so much. ^0^

For those who don't know me, I'm a ROM hacker working on three hacks. I <3 Whitney/Akane from Pokémon! =3 I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and I love calling everybody sweetie. =3

Well I'm back sweeties, and I read the rules, now let me post! XD

Lady Berlitz
December 8th, 2007, 07:19 AM
OOh wow! Jeremy's back!? I didn't really know you, but I knew that you were on of the 'expert' ROM hackers out there, but then I saw your profile and you left... :(

But now you're back! Welcome back, Jeremy!

By the way, I'll be your friend. :D

mewthree w/armor
December 8th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Welcome back! DO you still need money for that thing? *Hands $20* ;)

Nuke
December 8th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I barely know you but I have seen you around before.

Welcome back.

Azonic
December 8th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Jeremy's back :D!!! I didn't know you very well but I'm glad ur back o.o;

Have fun and stay here longer this time :D

Ausaudriel
December 8th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Whoaaaaa, you're back! XD (*wondered where you disappeared to*)

I never actually met you, but I knew OF you from various things. xD I'm sorry to hear about the real-life troubles. :[ I know how much that sort of thing can suck. ;-; *huggles* Especially when it pulls you away from the things you enjoy doing. D: *shares happiness muffins*

I'm glad to see you're back and better now, though. ^__^

Korussive Acidsan
December 8th, 2007, 07:28 AM
I remember you, Jeremy! I tried sending you a PM last night when I came back on, but it was full. "/

I'm glad your back!

Blaziken_Boy
December 8th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Yaay, another old user returns! Yaaay!

Jeremy
December 8th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Awwwie, thankie sweeties. (Yes I like using my own subfix "ie" for sweeties who don't me very well. XD) Yes, real life troubles did took me away from EVERYTHING I loved doing, from posting on PC to playing my games. In fact I still have Phantom Hourglass, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Galaxy still wrapped and on my shelf.

Well sweeties, thanks for the welcome, and in the mean time...I'm going to clean out my PM box since its uber full. XD

Apple Inc.
December 8th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Welcome back Jeremy. I hope you become Super Moderator again

Avolition
December 8th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Heeey!! I have no idea who you are, but welcome back. :D

Drew
December 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM
OMG, Jeremy~! -tackleglomp-

Hi! x3

& Welcome back.

Sammi
December 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Well sweeties, thanks for the welcome, and in the mean time...I'm going to clean out my PM box since its uber full. XD

I bet! @_@;; Imagine how may PMs you got while you were gone. And then, your PM box shrunk... Ouch.

JEREMY!!! ♥♥ *glomps* I'm just glad to see you're back alive and well~ :DD It's a shame when people just disappear. But now you're back! Just don't leave anytime soon. *chains to PC* ... 0=) *runs away*

XD;

Yellow_lover
December 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Er... welcome back (still... I don't have any idea who you're XD but if you love pokemon, you're my friend as well)
Anyway,
welcome back=D

Midnight Beat
December 8th, 2007, 04:31 PM
JEREMY!!!!!! :D Your back!!!!!
Not that I knew you really well, but we've talked once or twice. It kinda sucked for the hacking section when you left, not that Christos and HS aren't doing a great job. But, I'm glad to see you're back.

The Dash
December 8th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Jeremy is back! Yes! Yes! Ahaha *High fives Jeremy and everyone else in this thread from joy*

Scytheteen
December 8th, 2007, 05:17 PM
=O. I actually never met you, but from what I saw you were an awesome hacker and you were an AWESHOME S-mod. And to think if you'd have come back one month earlier you'd still have the postiton. So now I'm going to stop ramblimg on like an old man and actually give you a proper welcome.

*switches to welcome mode*

Welcome back! I hope that you become more active! PM me if you need anything or just want to chit-chat (please...I'm so bored!)

Pokefan2008
December 8th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Hello again Jeremy! I remember you,I sent you a pm,
someone that made this false statement saying you
made a hack of some sort.Well, welcome back and i hope you stay longer this time!

:t149:Pokefan2007

Binary
December 9th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Woaaah! Jeremy's back,*just cant believe it-_-*
Welcome back Jeremy!^^
Alot of things have happened in your absence so I hope you are more active now, and i'll also be looking forward to see your hacks back in action.
If you want anything pm me(im so bored)
So welcome back sweetie!

~Celebi

PB
December 9th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Hi There, I remember you when i joined like last year, i really wanted to say Hi to you, but you had left when i became re-active

So Welcome Back ^^

Virtual Headache
December 9th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Awww, I hope you don't have to deal with any problems anymore ;;
Welcome back Jeremy, good to see you back^^

Umi Ryuzaki
December 10th, 2007, 06:13 AM
hi jeremy i never met you whatever welcome back and have fun!!

Lash
December 10th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Hooray. Welcome back to the PC!
Can't say I honestly met you, but you were an awesome S-Mod. Hope you can become our fourth S-Mod~ Your name looked so much better in the orange/bold/italics style.

Dogboy2709
December 10th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Hey, Welcome back Jeremy! You better be careful of another sickness going around...the Bah Humbugs, but i'm pretty sure you won't catch them.

*Gives $100 worth of Brownies*

Welcome back!

evilcheese
December 10th, 2007, 07:00 PM
wow your that person who made the picture request thread right? and i thought u were a super mod. anyway welcome back

thatnewguy
December 10th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Uh, hi! I just joined earlier today, so I have no idea who you are. Welcome back anyway! Can't wait to get to know you better on the forums!

Jeremy
December 11th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Thankie sweeties for welcoming me back. ^^ It feels great to back to my second home. =3 Now time for me to leave again I mean get to work on my hacks. =3