View Full Version : Procrastination

December 8th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Do you wait until the extremely last second to do something? Do you do somethings way before they are do?

Do you Procrastinate?

December 8th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I have exams all next week, I was revising literally a minute ago and now I'm on this website.. Says it all really.

December 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Absolutely. I'm doing it right now when I'm supposed to be researching for a 6 page report due Monday.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 8th, 2007, 12:08 PM
I am king Procastination.
But I pay for it so much in school grades --"

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
I don't procrastinate at all. When I have a project to do and its due in I don't know how many days, I do the project the same day I get it assigned. The same with Homework and other type of work. I like to get things out of the way and then goof off

December 8th, 2007, 12:40 PM
I procrastinate for the sole reason that I work extremely well under pressure. So far, because of procrastination, I'm doing pretty good in high school.

December 8th, 2007, 3:07 PM
O ya, if I don't want to do it, than chances are I'm not going to until the last second.

Haruka of Hoenn
December 8th, 2007, 3:56 PM
Even when I try not to, I end up procrastinating for things like projects. Usually, I'm like "Eh, I'll do it in five minutes." Those five minutes soon turn into days, and I usually find myself up in the middle of the night, finishing my work on the night before the due date.

December 8th, 2007, 4:02 PM
I'll post in this thread... tomorrow. ;D *shot for lame and overused procrastination joke* I couldn't help it. XD

I procrastinate too much, and every time I do, it basically screws me over. You think I'd learn -_-; But I don't. I'd rather be doing something I want... which is pretty sad.

December 8th, 2007, 4:26 PM
I am somewhat of a procrastinator. When on projects, I will not wait till the last minute but on short term homework assignments, I end up doing it at the last minute because of me saying "I'll do it in 5 minutes" every 5 minutes.

December 8th, 2007, 4:53 PM
I procrastinate all the time, enough said.

I have a Calculus exam on Thursday, and I'll start studying...tomorrow. XD

December 8th, 2007, 5:20 PM
Mmhm.It gives me something to complain about xDD; j/k
I usually cram projects or essays on the very day before its due X3;

December 8th, 2007, 5:45 PM
I even procrastinate to answer my own thread >.>

I procrastinate A LOT. I usually cram all of my studying before the class starts.

Friend: Hey, Karl? Did you study for that big History test?
Me: Oh no, that's 4th period, I have all the time to study
Friend: Whatever
<3rd Period>
*takes out book and reads it fast*
<After about 2 weeks for grading>
Me: I got a Perfect score!
Friend: You suck, Karl.

That how it usually happens.

The Shadow
December 8th, 2007, 6:23 PM
I procrastinate sometimes. End up getting A's anyway.

December 8th, 2007, 6:31 PM
Yes! I am always putting things off as long as possible when I hate to do them. XD

December 8th, 2007, 9:18 PM
my procratination is so bad, i do the work in the class on the day that it's due

Man of Faith
December 8th, 2007, 9:20 PM
I procrasinate alot... Sometimes I don't even finish it until the ACTUAL last second... >.>

December 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Yes, right now I should be writing up my piece of a debate our teacher is forcing us to do this week. I hate debates *kicks teacher*.

But I work well at the last minute because I can no longer procrastinate and it's 110% working late at night. XD My grades are excellent though. o.o

December 9th, 2007, 12:20 AM
I procrastinate for the sole reason that I work extremely well under pressure. So far, because of procrastination, I'm doing pretty good in high school.

Same here. Except I'm being killed in Calculus at the moment. Hence my sig.

December 9th, 2007, 3:23 AM
I procrastinate a lot. I mean, when I'm meant to do something for school or whatever, I wait untill the last minute to do it because I just never find myself bothered to do it.

December 9th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Yea, I procrastinate a lot ¬.¬

December 11th, 2007, 9:34 AM
Im suppose to be studying a song for my school play and my lines....The plays in a week!

December 11th, 2007, 9:48 AM
I'm such a procrastinator, that back when I was in school, I'd wait until the period it was due to do my homework. :)

December 11th, 2007, 3:41 PM
Yeah, all the time. An example is when you can find me doing homework at 10:00-11:00 pm.

December 12th, 2007, 8:59 AM
Yeah, all the time. An example is when you can find me doing homework at 10:00-11:00 pm.

That happens to me ALOT!
sometimes I do it on the bus before school.

December 12th, 2007, 9:26 AM
I leave nearly everything I do till the last minute. I will do my homework the night before and end up spending a few hours on it instead of spreading it out. I do prefer to do things all in one go though instead of at different times.

JX Valentine
December 13th, 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm procrastinating right now. =D

One revision, two papers, three exams, all due by Wednesday or Thursday of next week. What am I doing instead? Staring at the first draft of the revision and "meditating on the material." And by "meditating on the material," I mean "posting on forums."

Unfortunately, I do this quite frequently. Doesn't really help that my college has a really awesome connection compared to home.

December 13th, 2007, 12:24 PM
I am the procrastination QUEEN. I will wait until the day homework is due and then start it in class. Not even on the bus ride there. XD But I'm normally really fast at completing it so it's not that much of a problem.

December 14th, 2007, 12:06 AM
I'm bad. I procrastinate a lot when it comes to something I dont like doing. Especially if it's a boring school assignment. Heh. That killed my grades all through school too. But I always ace the tests/exams. XD

December 15th, 2007, 2:49 AM
It depends :o
If I have a looooooong times to do something, then heck yes! >:3
But I do sometimes get stuff done really fast instead :3

December 15th, 2007, 6:57 PM
sometimes I do somethimes I don't well I used to a lot, but now i'm trying to procrastinate less...

December 15th, 2007, 6:59 PM
of course. i usually do it cos i fear failing.///silly i know ^^;

September 12th, 2008, 3:03 PM
This is the world's biggest procrastinator xD.

Virtual Chatot
September 12th, 2008, 3:08 PM
I really struggled with Procrastination untill I finally got tired of getting in trouble for not doing homework or studying for a test.

Now I practically get straight A's and I can get on the computer as much as I want, it just took a little time management.

September 12th, 2008, 3:29 PM
I procrastinate a lot. DX But I always seem to get all my work done anyways, so it's not really a big problem for me.

September 12th, 2008, 3:37 PM
SailorShadow, please do not revive threads that are over a month old.