PDA

View Full Version : FINNISH BLOOD HAS ARRIVED!

Pelaaja
December 9th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Hello, I'm from Finland! I've spread my trade community at wiipals.com, but i decided to come here and see what're guys saying about me here! I've traded pokemon from finland to America, Japan and Sweden! As soon as I get my dream team ready (only deoxys and darkrai missing) ill be gladly accepting battles too! Let's see what you got!

PB
December 9th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Hi, You seem very energetic and jumpy.

Welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

Don't forget to look at the Diamond and Pearl section for people who ready to trade and for battles when your team is complete.

Binary
December 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Hey welcome to PC!
Wow, you seem like a nice guy,
Wow, finland? Thats interesting!
Hope you enjoy it here and don't ferget to read the rules, hopefully you will be checking out the D/P section, where you can get all sorts of challenges! Anyways enjoy it here and if you need anything feel free to pm me!

~Celebi

parallelzero
December 9th, 2007, 08:42 AM
THE FINNISH! IT BLINDS ME!
XD. Kidding, kidding.

Disgaea fan I presume? I like Disgaea better than Disgaea 2, but Axel is one of my favorite Disgaea 2 characters!

So, enjoy your time at PC, and don't be afraid to ask the staff if you need help!

Scytheteen
December 9th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Hi there! You seem very perky, but that's AWESHOME! I really do hope you enjoy your stay here and I also hope that you can complete you uber-dream team. xD

Warheart
December 9th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Ugh, so many awesome things have come from Finland..like Children of bodom..and Norther..and virtually every other band labelled to spinefarm records ._.

..i have no idea, outside of genetic metal bands, what finland is like..um..OH!! There was that one episode of Metalocalypse where they like..awaken a lake troll in finland, and it cuts off Nathans DSL, making it impossible for him to see the tits ._.

xD Anyways, yeah, welcome to PC. See you around? I'm open for battles if you're ever looking for one; PM me.

Doctor
December 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Wow, nice to see someone else from the nasty north... I'm swedish ;) you don't speak swedish, do you?

Pelaaja
December 16th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Wow, nice to see someone else from the nasty north... I'm swedish ;) you don't speak swedish, do you?

haha no i suck at swedish :D

Vavavoom
December 20th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Hey, my username is Vavavoom. Well, if you need a friend, or if you need help, send me a message, via the private message. :O Also, my name is Vavavoom. But you can call...