PDA

View Full Version : repete

Triaspia
July 2nd, 2004, 07:43 PM
ever notis how febas and milotic are verry simular to magikarp and garados

Timbjerr
July 2nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
of course, they're not quite the same, but they both are supposed to represent irony.

Magikarp -> Gyarados is supposed to symbolize the irony of an utter weakling evolving into a powerful being.

Feebas -> Milotic is supposed to symbolize an ugly duckling evolving into a beatutiful swan...of course, the water fowl are replaced with fishes.

Iveechan
July 3rd, 2004, 08:33 AM
Plus Magikarp and Feebas look WAY too similar. They could've made Feebas look a little more different other than colors and a few other things.

stewie&rupert
July 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
of course, they're not quite the same, but they both are supposed to represent irony.

Magikarp -> Gyarados is supposed to symbolize the irony of an utter weakling evolving into a powerful being.

Feebas -> Milotic is supposed to symbolize an ugly duckling evolving into a beatutiful swan...of course, the water fowl are replaced with fishes.
replaced with fishes:laugh:

those r good point there tmbjr but i myself think that every gen has a strange pokemon evelution envolving fishes.

1st>>weak magikarp elvolving into the fierce gyarados

2nd>>poor beaming remoraid evolves from a fish to an octopuse,octilary

3rd>>the ugly little fish feebas evolves into the beautiful and majestic milotic(suposably beautiful)

i call them the three fishes. and its not all about their size,octilary is smaller than them both. :17: