PDA

View Full Version : My first deck :O

airconditioning
December 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Well, I've decided to finally make a Pokeymanz deck. I used a crappy ripoff of Riptide a few weeks ago against a friend, and liked how it played, so I decided to use the Hurricane archetype that seems to not be any sort of rage at all. I want to try it anyway.

Pokemon = 19
4-3-4 Feraligatr MT
4 Smeargle MT
2-2 Magneton PK

Trainers = 24
3 Celio's Network
3 Castaway
3 Mr. Stone's Project
3 Buffer Piece
2 Energy Search
3 PlusPower
4 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point

Energy = 17
15 Water Energy
2 Multi Energy

Strategy: Charge up energies with Smeargle, then get Feraligatr out for big damage. Yeah, I know. How original. No Delcatty because searching for energies is more important than random card drawing. Then again, since I've never played a real match, I'm probably horribly horribly wrong.

Yes, I know this deck is pretty bad. The reason I'm posting it here is so I don't get laughed at by Pokebeach (Ha, I'm afraid of people even on the internet. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/Image%20Macros/yelwacko.gif). So, can anyone help me with this?

Please note that outside of cards that were reprinted from 1999 (Warp Point, Energy Search, basic Energies) and a few cards obtained from boosters, I have none of these cards yet. Feel free to make any changes necessary (please).

Chimchar boy
December 15th, 2007, 12:38 PM
It's great, I play pokemon cards a lot and I love the way that you focus on strategy more than decks with like a hundred evolutionary chains!

ConnorEmeraldboy
December 17th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah it is nice deck so is yours dude at the top of me.