PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite PC Thread!

Thomas
December 13th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Just post any awesome threads you remember posting in! Where something crazy happened, or something that just stuck with you.

Mine are just the Daily Chit Chat Thread, the ORIGINAL PC Presidential Election Thread, and then also this one:

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12201

It just speaks for itself, IMO.

Geometric-sama
December 13th, 2007, 06:44 AM
The crush thread was clearly the manliest thread on PC. Pikachu pikachu pikachu.

Thomas
December 13th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I totally forgot...The Dare Thread...Is that thing still even around?

Chikara
December 13th, 2007, 01:46 PM
The crush thread was clearly the manliest thread on PC. Pikachu pikachu pikachu.

Agreed. That's what I was gonna say so yeh~

Soul Eater
December 13th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I'd definitely have to say the original crush thread. I have the best memories of my life there and I would never replace them for anything.

As for a current favorite thread, I would say the Daily Chit-Chat because that too holds all of my best memories. XD

Loki
December 13th, 2007, 03:39 PM
The most recent crush thread was interesting. xD I've never seen my name in there before this one.

But my favorite thread would have to be YZ: Act II, being the roleplayer I am. x3

I like most graphic showcases as well, but the top favorite is still YZ.

Hakeen
December 14th, 2007, 04:57 AM
It's obviously the count to infinity. I'm not sure what other threads are my favourites though. (The count to infinity isn't my 100% favourite anymore though) Oh, the Poochyena + Mightyena club and the Altaria + Typhlosion clubs were also in my favourites... there are probably others that I can't remember now though.