PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Hackrex
December 14th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Hi, I´m Hackrex. Of course I hack Pokemons Games. I´m 14 years old and from Germany. My Englisch is not the best, but i think you all can understand me.

Binary
December 14th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Hey welcome to PC!
You like hacking too? so do I^^ Ill be hoping to see some of your work;)
Anyways I hope you have alot of fun, be active, post alot and make alot of friends,
If you need anything or want to be friends pm me!

~Celebi

Siimo
December 14th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Hi and welcome to PC! I hope you'll have a great time here! Don't forget to read the rules and check the FAQ! I hope I'll see you around the forums!

~Siimo

Scytheteen
December 14th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Hehe. It's English. xD. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of people here will try and help you out learning English. I don't speak much German I only know Donca Shame (or however you spell it) which means thank you. Well...have fun!

Thomas
December 15th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Welcomes! Hopes yous haves funs heres ats thes communitys!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
December 17th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Hey. Welcome to PC
Enjoy your stay and follow the rules.
Cu around

Jeremy
December 17th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^^ *Huggles.* Please read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun. ^^

Lady Berlitz
December 17th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Yes, I can see you're not good at English, because you spelt "Englisch" wrong! ;)
Anyways, hope you have a nice time here, because I have my own hack too! :D

Vavavoom
December 20th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Hi, pupu. :3 Welcome to the Pokémon Community. <~ I'm Vavavoom, nice to meet you. But my real name is Cedrik, though. Call me Ced, Cedi, or whatever you want. :3 Make sure to make friends, meet new...