PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

zgillis
December 14th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I'm back!
I have been gone for like, a month and just wanna warm welcome!

Twinx
December 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
well, I really don't know you, but if it's a warm welcome is all you need then so be it :)

:classic::P WELCOME BACK! :laugh::)

Hehe that's as warm as i can be :P So what kept you away from PC?

Avey
December 14th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Welcome back! Nothing's really changed and you had better have an impact on the community. Lol.

Seriously though, what kept you?

Scytheteen
December 14th, 2007, 05:50 PM
I think I remember you. Anyway, welcome back old chum.

Siimo
December 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Welcome back! I hope you'll have fun and be a bit more active :3 See you around hopefully!

~Siimo

zgillis
December 19th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I was getting my own forum set up.

It took a while.

I wish I could be more active, but with school and all that it's sometimes hard to get online.

By the way, I'm a Naruto fan aswell.

The skins they use here at PKMN community are cool. I wonder where they find them??? Otherwise they have some good people working with vBulletin or something.

destinedjagold
December 19th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Uh, welcome back....., I think...
Well.., since I don't know ya, well, at least I can greet ya a warm 'Welcome Back'...

Anyways, don't forget about the rules around. ;)
See ya~

Ausaudriel
December 19th, 2007, 06:29 PM
The skins they use here at PKMN community are cool. I wonder where they find them??? Otherwise they have some good people working with vBulletin or something.
All of the skins have been created by people from the forums (usually staff, but members have contributed too) and are owned exclusively by PokeCommunity. We have a lot of people skilled with art, graphics, web design, etc., and the result is PC having a lot of excellent skins to choose from.

Anyway, welcome [back] to PokeCommunity. ^^

Vavavoom
December 20th, 2007, 06:59 AM
. :3 Well hi, and welcome to the Pokémon Community Forum. I'm Cedrik ^3^... Nice to meet you, pupu.