PDA

View Full Version : Question about PBR!

Jessie
December 14th, 2007, 3:17 PM
My cousin has Pokemon Battle Revolution. I was going to ask for it for Christmas but he told me that you had to have a DS and Pearl or Diamond to play it or you wouldn't have any Pokemon to use. Is this true? I have a Wii but I don't have a DS or D/P.

If so...are there any other Stadium/Battle games for PS or PS2 that are still readily avaliable?

One other question (sorry lol). If you don't have to have a DS to play PBR and it comes with the Pokemon do they have any of the first gen. Pokemon? I don't like too many of the new ones and would still really like to play with my old time favorites. :)

Thanks so much!

spike6958
December 14th, 2007, 3:28 PM
well you do get battle passes but the game is MUCH better to play with D/P Pokemon

EDIT: also you can get 1st gen Pokemon on a battle pass right at the start

Gulpin
December 14th, 2007, 3:37 PM
My cousin has Pokemon Battle Revolution. I was going to ask for it for Christmas but he told me that you had to have a DS and Pearl or Diamond to play it or you wouldn't have any Pokemon to use. Is this true? I have a Wii but I don't have a DS or D/P.

If so...are there any other Stadium/Battle games for PS or PS2 that are still readily avaliable?

One other question (sorry lol). If you don't have to have a DS to play PBR and it comes with the Pokemon do they have any of the first gen. Pokemon? I don't like too many of the new ones and would still really like to play with my old time favorites. :)

Thanks so much!

The game is a whole lot more worth it if you have D/P and a DS. You can transfer Pokemon from your game to PBR. You can battle with battle passes, and they do have first generation Pokemon on the battle passes.

Jessie
December 14th, 2007, 3:43 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll probably wait until I get a DS to get it then! :)

wakachamo
December 14th, 2007, 4:56 PM

Thanks so much!

You will never ever find a Pokémon game on a PlayStation.

Urser
December 16th, 2007, 3:38 AM
You will never ever find a Pokémon game on a PlayStation.

I don't think he necessarily meant a Pokemon one. But a fighting game inside an arena of some sort.

Le_Avatar
December 16th, 2007, 5:28 AM
On Playstation, you can search for Jade Coccoon...
It was the game that made me find Pokémon ;)

They are, in my opinion, great underrated games (first one on PS and the second one is on PS2)

Jessie
December 16th, 2007, 7:46 AM
Actually, I was looking for Pokemon games on PS...I didn't know they didn't make them..guess I never really payed attention to that. ^.^'

I don't think he necessarily meant a Pokemon one.
She. lol.

I'll probably just go get Colloseum on Gamecube. :)

Jimmyray
December 16th, 2007, 9:23 AM
Probably because Gamefreaks contract is entirely dedicated to nintendo ;)