PDA

View Full Version : Darkrai on PBR

True Justice
December 14th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Can Darkrai go on PBR. I just got a trade from someone for a movie Darkrai. When I tried to transfer it onto PBR. It came out as a bad egg. The guy that i got the Darkrai from says that Darkrai cannot be put on PBR because "legit darkrai cant go to PBR the game signers said that they think it's cheap against people on wifi who has weak pokes". However, when one of my friends transferred a movie Darkrai he obtained from the same person, it went on fine. So can movie Darkrais be put on PBR, or does it become a bad egg?

Zorua
December 14th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Hacked Darkrais become bad eggs. Legitimate Darkrais don't.

True Justice
December 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
So the Darkrai i obtained was fake?

Zorua
December 14th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Most likely, yes. I fought many legitimate Darkrais on PBR.

GeneralGuy
December 14th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Your Darkrai is hacked. An anti-cheating detection system has been implemented into PBR to check hacked pokemon.

Kittyipawd
December 14th, 2007, 07:41 PM
so if a person were to put a almost completely ligit pokemon but they used a hack to make it shiny it wouldnt transfer?(ive seen a battler with too many good shiny)

Zorua
December 14th, 2007, 07:46 PM
so if a person were to put a almost completely ligit pokemon but they used a hack to make it shiny it wouldnt transfer?(ive seen a battler with too many good shiny)

If the color was hacked, I'm not sure if it would make it a bad egg or not. Most likely, since PBR is like, sensitive to any kind of hack, whether it be stats or anything.

Jimmyray
December 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
I thought they only got banned when the stats exceeded the normality limit.

Goldenhammerhead
December 16th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I thought they only got banned when the stats exceeded the normality limit.

or unobtainable moves,EV breakages, etc.

Skaterzpenguin
December 17th, 2007, 08:49 AM
You can use any Pokemon on PBR. ;)

jbeeber95
December 17th, 2007, 12:38 PM
yes :)

i saw a youtube video with shaymin,darkrai, and arceus.

Virtual Chatot
December 17th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I checked to make sure with my Eigakan, yours is probably fake mate

evilcheese
December 25th, 2007, 08:46 PM
well only if the shiny part is hacked no.

mhart54
December 31st, 2007, 03:15 PM
well mine is ok, and im sure mine is hacked

Virtual Chatot
December 31st, 2007, 03:42 PM
well mine is ok, and im sure mine is hacked

Did you try over Wi-Fi?

The ban only applies to Wi-Fi, not in-game

Rachei
December 31st, 2007, 05:03 PM
Your pokemon is hacked and threaded. Despite the common misconception, PBR DOES NOT filter hacked pokemon, it filters pokemon void for illegal stas, void for ability, void for moveset, and some specific 'threaded' pokemon. If your darkrai is a clone of a hacked threaded darkrai (and it probably is) it will register as a bad egg.

In the past several weeks I've seen a great deal of Darkrai with spacial rend. I'm not sure how that one slipped through the void for moveset filter.

Lastly, don't make the mistake to think that a pokemon is legit because it hasn't registered as a bad egg.

Virtual Chatot
December 31st, 2007, 05:09 PM
People could be just copying save files and trading Eigakans that way

Shiraishi
December 31st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Your pokemon is hacked and threaded. Despite the common misconception, PBR DOES NOT filter hacked pokemon, it filters pokemon void for illegal stas, void for ability, void for moveset, and some specific 'threaded' pokemon. If your darkrai is a clone of a hacked threaded darkrai (and it probably is) it will register as a bad egg.

In the past several weeks I've seen a great deal of Darkrai with spacial rend. I'm not sure how that one slipped through the void for moveset filter.

Lastly, don't make the mistake to think that a pokemon is legit because it hasn't registered as a bad egg.

The Darkrais with Spacial Rend are the only legit ones XDD(The irony) Those are the movie Darkrai given out in Japan for the 10th movie. Darkrais say hai to ScarfCross when they're up against me :B

Goldenhammerhead
December 31st, 2007, 06:13 PM
The Darkrais with Spacial Rend are the only legit ones XDD(The irony) Those are the movie Darkrai given out in Japan for the 10th movie. Darkrais say hai to ScarfCross when they're up against me :B

and then they say HOLY CRAP is that an OHKO!?

XD001fan45
December 31st, 2007, 11:46 PM
I don't think pbr is hack sensitive.. over wi-fi I fought someone with a shiny lv.100 arceus.

jbeeber95
January 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
I don't think pbr is hack sensitive.. over wi-fi I fought someone with a shiny lv.100 arceus.

if he CAUGHT it at sky pillar or whatever, then yes, it is allowed :)

XD001fan45
January 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM
but there is no legit way to get it right now.

Virtual Chatot
January 2nd, 2008, 02:48 PM
but there is no legit way to get it right now.

If you catch it at the Spear Pillar, it goes through. But it catches it sometimes