PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

yomamathecableguy
December 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Hello everyone. I'm yomamathecableguy. Some of you may know me from around the net. If you don't, you can just google my name and look at all of the sites I've been a member of. Anyways, I really like the Metallics generation, and I'm getting Diamond Version soon. If the administrators of this site will allow me, I wish to make a Shiny Pokemon FAQ for the metallics generation. I'm very experienced in breeding and shiny Pokemon, and I love analyzing movesets. I love new challenges, so throw one at me! lol

Jeremy
December 14th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome to PC sweetie! *Huggles.* Please read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun. =3

I like your username, it's funny. X3

Voltagenic
December 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Hai, welcome to PC!

Have fun!

Gerri Shin
December 14th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Welcome Yomamathecableguy! I certainly enjoyed the metallic series as well as the remakes happening here (shiny gold, crystal shards, etc.) I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here. as for your Shiny guide and moveset analysis skills they may be put to the test in the Moveset and Strategies Subforum. as for a challenge, well Diamond will prove new challenge as they've stripped away the old traits of some moves and put them into different categories (ei: some moves that were in the special category in previous gens are now in the physical category in D/P) that should add some degree of difficulty if your used to the old ways. anyway read/follow the rules and as always Have fun!

yomamathecableguy
December 15th, 2007, 11:47 AM
wow. I feel welcome already! thanx everyone.

Jeremy - I've been using it for a while now. I made it while I was watching Blue Collar Comedy :)

Gyakutenno - I recognize your name from a Yu-gi-oh monster, Gyakutenno Megami. Is that where you got it from? Anyways, thanx!

Gerri Shin - thanx for the info. I've read the rules, and they seem pretty straight forward.

Thomas
December 15th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the community!

yomamathecableguy
December 15th, 2007, 11:57 AM
thank you! i'm glad to be here!

Vavavoom
December 20th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Hello, Blu-pu~... Welcome to the Pokémon Community. My name is Vavavoom. Nice to meet you.