PDA

View Full Version : Keys

Snivi
December 14th, 2007, 09:10 PM
What do you have on your keyring?

Just keys or other things too?

Main Keys (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/TenshiAlchemist/0029.jpg)
My Spare Keys (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/TenshiAlchemist/0027.jpg)

These will change soon - I have a Mokona keychain from Tsubasa Chronicle coming in the mail =)

Cherrim
December 14th, 2007, 09:14 PM
My keychain is really boring. It's just the one that my university dorm gave to me on the day I moved in. It can be detached from a necklace thing so you can wear them around, but anyone who wore them after orientation week looked really dorky. :B

Anyway, the only keys I have on them are my room key, my suite key, my (permanent) house key, and a mail key. And that'll all be reduced to a house key next week when I completely move out of my dorm until May. XD;

Soul Eater
December 14th, 2007, 09:16 PM
My keys are a tinker bell keychain my best friend gave me, the mailbox key and the house key. :|

Waffle-San
December 14th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I uh, well don't have keys :embarrass
I used to and back then it was just my house key, A miniature stanley Cup and a Canucks logo.

Ayano Katagiri
December 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
My keys are connected to this strap thing which I got from Japan last year. It's otherwise really boring and normal.

Lucy Lu
December 15th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I used to have two keychains. One it had Ash and Pikachu on it, and the other was a little Pikachu. But they broke a long time ago. So as for right now, my keys are pretty plain. I got a few from my AAA Plus Club, Best Buy, Progressive Car Insurance, HEB(my work), Borders, and the college I go to. I need to get some anime ones...

LaurenLOVESTONED
December 15th, 2007, 12:40 AM
i just have my house keys on my favourite ribbon. its easier to find that way when its in my bag

Razer302
December 15th, 2007, 01:54 AM
I have an England Keyring. I did have a Liverpool one on it as well but it broke.

I have a key for my dads house, my mums house and both grand parents houses.

PB
December 15th, 2007, 02:20 AM
On my key ring i have my house key, my locker key and a key ring from Spain.

Korey
December 15th, 2007, 02:30 AM
My keyring had my house key, my parent's house key, some car keys (Boring stuffz..) Oh! And a rubber band! >:3

Sammi
December 15th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I have two keys: the key to the outside door, and the key to my room. It's on this really plain plastic keychain from the dorm. It's not much since I don't own a car and I don't need to go to anyone else's houses.

Cassino
December 15th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Just the humble front door key on mine... oh yeah, I think it has a little boomerang thingie on it too. The only other key I have is one for my bicycle, which I just keep sitting on the bottom of my shelves.

Ausaudriel
December 15th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Mine are super boring. :[ They're on a green climber-hook thingy with a black strap with a compass on it (@w@ Why put a compass on that?), and then a ring at the bottom. :[

I don't really use them much, though. Doors are usually unlocked around here..

Chikara
December 15th, 2007, 11:01 AM
I don't have any yet. I don't really need them, really. When I turn 16, though, I'm getting a car key, house key and any other key I want. I do have a couple keychains I'm planning on using, but my friend is talking about getting me one that has something to do with Hayate no Gotoku (so says him, I doubt it though lol).

So yeah ._.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 15th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I have 5 keys, with Pokemon Keychains, lanyards such as: Boxes, 3D boxes, 3D barrel, Rectangle etc.

:t354:TG

Himawarii
December 17th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Umm,mines have 2 DoReMi keychains on it~
I hardly ever use the keys though,cause like,there is almost always someone home to open the door fer me .-.;

peirateis
December 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
I've got a house key, a key for my 'private' drawer (hmmm.. >3), and a key to my bike's lock.

As far as keychains go, I have two: the first is is little flashlight that's shaped like a moo cow and says 'moo!'. 8D The second is a lego Pilot Luke from Star Wars.

JX Valentine
December 17th, 2007, 02:17 PM
On my main key chain, I have:
- Key to the front door of my house
- Key to my room
- Key to my closet
- Key to the front door of the sci-fi/fantasy club library (because I'm awesome staff)
- Key to the doors in the library (as they have the same locks)
- Mini flashlight that needs a new battery (and really hurts when you smack someone in the eye with it)

On my second key chain, I have:
- Key to the front door of my parents' house
- Key to the gate
- Luggage keys
- A pink spring hooked to itself to make a bracelet... because I have an annoying tendency to lose my keys.

Aegis
December 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Mines pretty boring. I only have a spare house key, a garage door key, and a key to my brother's truck. I'm not so sure why I have the truck key on there, but at one point it was put on there and I just never took it off.

Allstories
December 17th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I've got the Gallagher coat of arms (http://www.genealogicaljourneys.com/coats/gallaghr.gif) and one of those colorful block things with my name on it. The rest is just my house and car keys.

Klippy
December 17th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Two house keys, different houses; 2 little rubber army things; a Best Buy Members card; a boxing glove.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 18th, 2007, 04:34 AM
For my birthday gift this year, my parents gave me my own pair of keys because I`ve basically 'shown my responsibility'. My keyring has my house key, key to my grandparent`s home & my Pikachu keychain. =3 It`s actually a coin bag.

Live in Color
December 18th, 2007, 04:40 AM
What do you have on your keyring?

Just keys or other things too?

Main Keys (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/TenshiAlchemist/0029.jpg)
My Spare Keys (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/TenshiAlchemist/0027.jpg)

These will change soon - I have a Mokona keychain from Tsubasa Chronicle coming in the mail =)

Will you please send me those key chains! The Kirara one is awesome!

Anyways, my keys have a Circa key chain (Circa is a skateboarding shoe company) and my house key is tie died. I also have my garage key on there just in case. I really want to get an anime key chain. And I'm going to get a car soon too, so I'll have another key added on.

Binary
December 18th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I have three keys. One of my house, another of my room and one of my money storing box thingy xD and they're all stored in my celebi keyring <3

~Celebi

Tangerine Fox
December 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Usually, I just carry my car keys around. They've got a garage door opener and a nickel Rottie head that says "I <3 My Rottie."

I keep a small box of keys in my closest...but I don't know what most of them are to. I think most are for old door lock and diaries, but I'm not sure.

Shika
December 21st, 2007, 08:37 AM
I don't have any keys...
My driver keeps them for me 8D

BreD
December 21st, 2007, 11:31 AM
I have the key to my house on it...
and a mini wii remote that came with the Nintendo Magazine.
oh and now i have a mario and sonic keychain attached (also free with the Nintendo Magazine) :D
Nintendo FTW!

Azonic
December 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
I don't have a keychain lulz