PDA

View Full Version : Your Original PC Username?

Thomas
December 14th, 2007, 11:38 PM
What was it and why did you change from it?

Mine was Amphros23...well I changed mine because Ampharos was misspelled and I wanted a username that had my own name in it. (Thomas)

Jubilation
December 14th, 2007, 11:41 PM
My original username was Rogue, Rogue as in Rogue from X-men, I only changed it as I was into a new game Dofus, so I changed to Scaraleaf, a monster in Dofus

Snivi
December 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM
totodile -> Toto -> Angela -> Sen -> Imari -> Baka Tenshi

And there you have my entire name history XD

RYOUKI
December 14th, 2007, 11:46 PM
My original name was RazoREdge, I loved my name back then, but I think I need to change my Identity so that's why I change my name.

Everybody still hates me, though. XD

Pikabloo
December 14th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I don't hate you, Ry! D:

Anyway, my first username here was Pikabloo. I decided to change it to my current one, Shiranui, after I played the game Okami about three times (yes, I love it that much). Basically, I just got bored of my old username.

Ayano Katagiri
December 14th, 2007, 11:56 PM
My first username was !!**Alex**!! and it was really only for the palindromic decoration that I had the ! and *s. And Alex is my real name, so that's how that came about.

Hakeen
December 15th, 2007, 12:21 AM
This was my first username. I like, knew this type of poll was going to come up so that's why I asked for it to be changed back to this. Okay, fine, I didn't know that this was coming up... or did I? XD

Lucy Lu
December 15th, 2007, 12:44 AM
pikastar ---> Lucy-chan ---> Lucy

Man, this goes way back. What was I thinking when I thought "pikastar" was a good username. XD

Drakorn
December 15th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Mine is an original name, I could give some description why I like the name, though.

Drakorn - Well First 3 letters is my 2nd favourite mythical (Dragon) and the other 4 is my 1st favourite mythical (Unicorn), however since Corn sounds too simple, I changed the C to a K. I happen to make the name in 2002-3 when I was playing a game called Phantasy Star Online Ver 1 & 2. I happen to made Unigon also.

Wish
December 15th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Mystical trainer was my first name here on PC. I was obsessed with psychic pokemon and decided to keep that name. Yeah here is the order it went.

Mystical Trainer > Mr. Psychic > !~Dark Forte.EXE~! > Wish > Kurogane > ???????

Nuke
December 15th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Skii's name timeline:

Pokemon Trainer Jonny *cough*, Wolf-Link, Typhlosion-Ex and Skii.

I've had some really rubbish names up to now.

Korey
December 15th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Lets see now, first name would be.. Cartoonhomer, then it was Cacophony, then it was KoreyLin or Korey (use Korey and KoreyLin now)

Razer302
December 15th, 2007, 04:58 AM
I have only ever changed the R at the start to a capital.

I use this new on any website I am a member of. So if you ever a Razer302 it will most likely be me.

Ciervo Volante
December 15th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Kitty_Girl333 > Darth Kitty > Lime Tictacs > Jedi Mind Trick

I changed my original name because 1) Everyone was starting to know me as Darth Kitty, so I thought I might as well change it here, too, and 2) THE THREES. THEY BURN.

Gulpin
December 15th, 2007, 07:59 AM
I had some unoriginal usernames, so here they are-

weavile3 -> Wooper13 -> Sigma_Crobat -> Ikasu.
Very unoriginal. I like my name now.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
December 15th, 2007, 08:15 AM
icy storm
Rolling Pichu
Careful With That Axe, Pichu
Oni Pichu
???????

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 15th, 2007, 08:19 AM
1. Blaze121
2. ~Enu~
3. Achamo
4. Achamo-chan

I was most popular when I was ~Enu~. That was when I relesed "poke'mon Weird".

Shika
December 15th, 2007, 08:42 AM
ShikaNL -> Shika-kun

NL stands for a Naruto forums which is my first joined forum. And I think it's weird now so I changed it. I can change the name again in Dec 17 so thinking what to change now~

Spaekle Oddberry
December 15th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Anyone remember Chiru-chan? That was me, haha. I shortened it to "Chiru" after a while in an effort to be less weeaboo. Then I remembered I had made an account years before "Chiru-chan" and just forgotten about it. My name there was "Muffin", but I decided that was too generic and changed it to the "BlueberryPoffin" you see today. So I'm really using my old account from years ago. :0

Chikara
December 15th, 2007, 09:39 AM
I was originally FireFox113. I changed it because it had like... numbers in it and that's not my kind of this anymore~

FireFox113
Kesenai Tsumi
.:Teresa:.
FireFox113 (yeah... again)
Chikara
Chikara³

I'm going right back to normal Chikara soon.

Jordan
December 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Jordan's account name time line: Birdman -> Jordan.

Jordan.

Croconaw
December 15th, 2007, 10:06 AM
My old username was Lil Totodile. I changed it because i wanted a cooler username i guess. I like Croconaw better though. I dont think i'll change it again.

peirateis
December 15th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Ditto.

... what? I still like it.

Cassino
December 15th, 2007, 10:19 AM
My original name was plain Hotaru, then I made it a kanji version of Hotaru Suzume that I'm not gonna get for you, then I had it changed to to romanji due to the fact that I'd have to search for the kanji to log in. =_=

Sammi
December 15th, 2007, 10:30 AM
nayana_1120 > sammi-san > Sammi > Nayana > Sammi

nayana_1120 was my first username, and it even has its own account (http://pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=3425). At the time, I was considering a name change at another forum, so I tested the username here. I changed it to sammi-san after that because I didn't like nayana_1120 anymore, I suppose; I didn't really think about it long, I just rejoined one day. Then I changed it to Sammi because the -san bothered me. After that was Nayana, which looked damn good in orange. Finally, I went back to Sammi because Nayana bothered me. :D

Loyal Arcanine
December 15th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I was Trusty Arcanine first, but Loyal sounds better. And I'm Loyal Arcanine at other forums as well, so yeah.

Cherrim
December 15th, 2007, 12:50 PM
I started out as Lightning and have always been Lightning had a brief name change stint to "Demyx" and then went straight back to Lightning. T__T I missed the username so hard.

Alter Ego
December 15th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Been Alter Ego right from day one. What can I say? It's grown on me. Besides, I'm not really into the name change silliness that certain people indulge in at every opportunity.

So yeah, I'm fine with what I have. Sort of ironic, though; back when I still played online games I'd change my name basically at a daily basis, sometimes numerous times a day. Perhaps I've just grown bored of the changing. x3

zel 2.0
December 15th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Let's see... Nope, no name changes so far. In the end, if I were to change my nickname, then a lot of people would become surprised. So I'm sticking with zel (lowercase, cause I'm lazy) till the end of the times.

But, that doesn't mean that the idea of changing the nickname hasn't crossed my mind, eh!

JX Valentine
December 15th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I used to be Kazeto Tamashii for a number of years, but I traded it in after I realized it was really bad otaku Japanese. ^_^; That and I started using the handle Jax Malcolm almost everywhere I went.

Shiny Umbreon
December 15th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I don't want to say the first one I had, but I was DarkPkmnMaster, and then changed to Shiny Umbreon. I feel like to changing to something totally different, but not so soon.

Jeremy
December 15th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Well sweeties,my original user name was PIKA2, XD

Kyoko
December 15th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Order: KyokoButterfly15 - *Princess Seraphia*- Takara- Kyoko- Satsuki and I'll be returning to Kyoko once my 4 months are up in like, 3 days. I changed my first username ( KB15) because I love change, so sticking with one username was hard for me and clearly, still is XD But I love the name Kyoko and she is still my favorite Furuba character. Which is why I'm returning to the name :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 15th, 2007, 01:46 PM
mines was Dark Venusaur, well I don't know why or how I came up with it

:t354:TG

evilcheese
December 15th, 2007, 01:48 PM
i use to be chimchar59. i just didnt feel it was creative enough so i changed it.

Ben Kenobi
December 15th, 2007, 03:52 PM
I've always had this as my user name here. I haven't ever felt like changing it and don't intend to.

Aegis
December 15th, 2007, 03:59 PM
DreamBandit298 - CopyCat - PrinceGryph - Gryphyn - Aegis

Ugh... I hate my past user names, except for CopyCat. I changed from DB298 because it was to hard for people to type, and it had numbers in it. All of the others were too childish, now that I look at them. I like Aegis though, so I'm probably going to keep with it for a while.

J-Rad
December 15th, 2007, 06:34 PM
dragonzilla25->Flarebalde

IDK my inspiration for the change.... or teh original

Ooka
December 15th, 2007, 11:13 PM
This is actually my second account and my 3rd name. My original was Ooka, and I changed it due to a theme change.

Zorua
December 15th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Regirock - Kazuma - Rayquaza-San - Musashi-Kun - Twilight Sky - Musashi-Kun - ウールフ

So..yeah. Just..random inspiration for the name. Wanted something really simple for a change.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
December 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I'v always had this one...

Waffle-San
December 16th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Um, well I used to be Mr.May16, Oh look it says it in my sig I should change that.

Anyways, I tend to base my names on whatever mood I'm in on that day, then if I feel like it I'll add my favourite number, 16 to the end.
I changed it, because I'm a waffle enthusiast, and everyone called me Waffle anyways. The San is because I am a Ninja Waffle trainee.

Idiot!
December 16th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Never changed it. The name is final when I chose it.

Arcanine
December 16th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I've been a PC member for almost 5 years (2 months short), and my username back then was... are you ready for this?.... Are you sure? Because it's going to be one heck of a shocker... Ok, don't say I didn't warn you. My original PC username was "Arcanine". Shocking isn't it? XD

Jeremy
December 16th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I've been a PC member for almost 5 years (2 months short), and my username back then was... are you ready for this?.... Are you sure? Because it's going to be one heck of a shocker... Ok, don't say I didn't warn you. My original PC username was "Arcanine". Shocking isn't it? XD

Oh Em Gee sweetie! That's shocking! I thought your original user name was Growlithe or something like that. =p

Eon-Rider
December 17th, 2007, 03:29 AM
coolmaster --> Eon-Rider --> Emo-Rider

I chose coolmaster at first because I wanted to choose a lame name like Pokemaster but that was taken so I changed the Poke bit to cool. -_-;

Next, I started a website with a friend which we abandoned. The website name was Eon-Rider and I decided to adopt it. XD

Finally, I changed the Eon to Emo because a girl on Bebo kept calling me emo so I decided to please her by changing my name to Emo-Rider. Hehe...

My next name change will probably to get Eon-Rider back unless some effing person steals it. ^_^

Soari
December 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM
My first user name was Anime_girl78 eventhough I didn't like my previous username it has numbers and all..

Live in Color
December 17th, 2007, 08:02 AM
First username was Blazed, then I found out it meant something else... I was just thinking along the lines of Fire. Next was Lemonade because that is my favourite drink. Now, Relyt, which is Tyler spelled backwards, my first name. Next name change might be something like Kurosaki-kun, Renji-san, something involving Bleach. :P

Thomas
December 17th, 2007, 03:43 PM
coolmaster --> Eon-Rider --> Emo-Rider

I chose coolmaster at first because I wanted to choose a lame name like Pokemaster but that was taken so I changed the Poke bit to cool. -_-;

Next, I started a website with a friend which we abandoned. The website name was Eon-Rider and I decided to adopt it. XD

Finally, I changed the Eon to Emo because a girl on Bebo kept calling me emo so I decided to please her by changing my name to Emo-Rider. Hehe...

My next name change will probably to get Eon-Rider back unless some effing person steals it. ^_^That was you!? lol I had no idea.

marz
December 17th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I have a pretty amazing username history..

marz
Marz
.Marz.
Marz
Marz³
Marz
Deimos

...Don't ask

Kura
December 17th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Mine's Kura X3 And it's still Kura~ >D I win <3

Loki
December 17th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Been Alter Ego right from day one. What can I say? It's grown on me. Besides, I'm not really into the name change silliness that certain people indulge in at every opportunity.

So yeah, I'm fine with what I have. Sort of ironic, though; back when I still played online games I'd change my name basically at a daily basis, sometimes numerous times a day. Perhaps I've just grown bored of the changing. x3

|D Come now, you know you don't mind it that much. It's not silly, it's fun~ <3

My first name was DarkAquarius, due to me being pretty obsessed with Team Aqua at that point in time. I change my name when the time limit it up though. xD I'm thinking I might stick with Xenocrates considerably longer than my other names though.

Anti
December 17th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Well, I've been Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 since I joined, which was about 5 months ago. Since everybody calls me "Anti" I'll probably shorten it, but my views on Fergie and pop music remain the same :P

"Anti-Pop Culture" is pretty obvious, "Warrior" because I'd been lpaying too much Zelda (:P), and 13 because it's my lucky number and favorite number as well. But I've come to hate numbers on usernames, unless they are actually relevant, so I HAVE to take that off T_T lol

Allstories
December 17th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I am and have always been 'Allstories'. I don't intend to change it, as I would rather not be just another shape-shifting drone in the sea of shape-shifting drones.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Legendary_Pokemaster~!

Oh god, it was so n00bishly long and stupid... XD

Alakazam17
December 17th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Alakazam17 = My favourite Pokemon in the RBY days + my age when I joined PFU

Three years later, and it's still my name. =D

Usagi-Chan~
December 18th, 2007, 11:06 AM
treeko3605 is my original username i just felt like changing it

Νιτραμ
December 18th, 2007, 11:44 AM
My completely first username (which I actively used) over here was Watson Jr. ...I read Sherlock Holmes series around that time... Oh, this is my new account, so don't be shocked cause of the date of join. I am here from January '06.

My complete name and account history?

aaaa1234 (that's a secret, was n00bish in these times...WHOOPS! Not a secret anymore... feeling happy and clean :D) --account change--> Watson Jr. --> |Matt| (was obsessed with "|" sign) --> Matt NG (getting close to my real name) --> Martin Yiu (my real name plus shortening of a place which a hack I later abandoned took place) --account change --> Martin² (feeling more sophisticated :D real name * real name :))... Would take Martin if could, but it happens to be taken, so this is the closest thing I could get without getting n00bish name :) I think this will stay with me forever... I hope :D

This is the most n00bish-looking post I made due to overuse of smileys... *disables for further posts :P)

Tr@ce
December 18th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Mine is and still is DRAGONSLAYERBOY!!!!

Hideki~kun
December 18th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Cazkuro->Cazkurou->Ryuuzaki-san->Hideki. :D XDD

Sora_8920
December 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
So far, I've only had one account change. Itachi Uchiha was my original Username. And I figured it.. Probably.. Sounded. Sucky. Hence, I decided to change it to the name that appears right now - Itachi 2007. (Lolz.)

Apathetic_Yen
December 18th, 2007, 09:36 PM
brocklee was mine. It needed to be fixed

Azonic
December 22nd, 2007, 01:34 PM
*embarrased*

Penguinpal6

it sounded too gay at the moment D:

pokejungle
December 22nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
I signed up as 'pokejungle' a long long time ago.

Nytkoi
December 25th, 2007, 03:36 PM
mine was neminoa, not so long ago...

Stevo-kun
December 28th, 2007, 09:01 AM
My very first username was "Pokemon_Veteran" but I have changed it twice. So my second was "Stevo-kun" which is basically my nickname with a Japanese suffix added. And then I changed it to my current one, Renji, who is my fave BLEACH character. And I haven't changed it in over 2 years o.o;.

charizard_maa
December 28th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Hmm...Well my original username was charizard_ma when I first started but a year after being on PC, I had my password changed and a few days after the cookies on my computer were deleted and I was unable to log back on. I tried to retrieve my password but never got the email. Later on I just created a new account which is this one and just added an 'a'. haha Since that day I kept my username as is even with the lower case 'c' which I have been convince to keep lower case many times by my friends here. haha

I should really uppercase that 'c' but it seems like that would start a riot. haha

Xairmo
December 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM
My very first username was "Pokemon_Veteran" but I have changed it twice. So my second was "Stevo-kun" which is basically my nickname with a Japanese suffix added. And then I changed it to my current one, Renji, who is my fave BLEACH character. And I haven't changed it in over 2 years o.o;.

Yay for Abarai Renji =D

Ive always been Xairmo, and I always will be
Not just here, but on every single forum im on i use the name Xairmo. Its just who i am i guess (cliche statements are fun) XD

Tr@ce
December 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Hmm not sure if I answered this before but I've never changed mine.

msdmario
December 28th, 2007, 11:40 PM
fabio875 was my original name. I wanted to get rid of the numbers in my username but the name has already been taken by a non-poster. Instead, a chose my nobody name "Aboxif". If you are familiar with Kingdom Hearts 2, then you should know how I got Aboxif from.

Xairmo
December 29th, 2007, 10:17 AM
fabio875 was my original name. I wanted to get rid of the numbers in my username but the name has already been taken by a non-poster. Instead, a chose my nobody name "Aboxif". If you are familiar with Kingdom Hearts 2, then you should know how I got Aboxif from.
I get it, that would be Fabio if he was in the organization XIII
Thats how i came upp with Xairmo, and im gonna stick with it forever!

Illusion~
January 1st, 2008, 09:23 PM
well my first ever username was Tha Pkmn Prodigy [aka TPP]..but then i took a long break from PC and came back to make a new account under Chaos~Order..but then i took another break (go figure huh?) and i returned as Illusion~ and thats the final name i'm going to use XD

i have no idea why i took such long breaks from here really..my interest in pokemon has been fading, but i keep coming back because i always join good RPs and stuff..and PC was the first forum i ever joined so i always seem to come back for some reason ^^

Tangerine Fox
January 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Tangerine Fox. I've always been -- I'm boring and only use two names on about all of the internet. Woo.

The Fallen
January 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
DarkShadowSmoke. I do not know why I would choose such a name. I remember wanting Shadow, but it was already taken.

Later on Bobby -> DSSBobby -> Aeon

TB Pro
January 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Eh,
My turn!
When I first joined Waaaaaayyyyyy Back In '04,
I was known as Pichuman.
I just picked my fave poke' at the time(Pichu of course)
And just put "man" at the end of it....
Cause I'm a boy.
I changed It to Blazikendude in like.....
I dunno,
But the reason i did that was because Blaziken was my fave pokemon(and still is)
And I stuck with the 'boy" theme and added "dude" to the end of it.
Cause Blazikenman doesent sound as good as Blazikendude now does it?
No.
I didn't think so.
And I will never change it!

(Oh P.S If you knew Pichuman PM me)

ASG
January 3rd, 2008, 06:05 PM
Z Type(got banned) > Anti-Spam Gun > ASG

Honestly, Z Type was back in around 2002-2003 when i was a lot younger.

Simplicity
January 3rd, 2008, 10:07 PM
My username timeline. =0
altarialover --> Tali-chan --> Pachi-chan

I choose altarialover because Altaria was my favourite Pokemon back then. ;D

Sanctuary
January 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM
When I joined in 2005, I was Mighty_Mightyena99. Bit of a newb, so I never got used to forums. <3

But then I changed it quite a lot actually.

Mighty_Mightyena99 ~> Star Poochyena ~> [Cherry-chan] ~> Star Poochyena

I love my Star Poochyena username, practically because that was the time when I made lots of good friends, and finally got into PC. Such good memories, which is probably why I changed my username back to SP.

Thomas
January 17th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I signed up as 'pokejungle' a long long time ago.You should change it back, it would totally promote your site. lol

Zanacross
January 17th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Only had zanacross>Zanacross>The Spook. I'm going to go back to zanacross soon. My name and always has been. The Spook is just a break from the normal =p

Forci Stikane
January 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM
*points to signature*

Why? Well......just because I wanted to, that's all.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 17th, 2008, 10:36 PM
My first username... was a shoddy Drake1012...
then... i Evolved into NekroBoi...

Then NekroBoi Held a Full Insence and Bred to make a pokemon Egg...

Soon, NekroBoi Died...
and ‎Gοяκнaвоii (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=70872) hatched out of the egg

=]
So there's my whole name history =D

Snivi
January 17th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Totodile - because at the time it was my fave Pocket Monster

mystletainn
January 17th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Berserk Murkrow -> Porygon-z -> Loquacity

Berserk Murkrow was an old, old account back in like 2003. I abandoned that one and came back to the site, and joined. I changed in October to Loquacity because I like to talk a lot.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 18th, 2008, 12:02 AM
I first signed up as Link 2005 (in the year 2005) but when new year came that year i had it changed to ~Tidus~ Then i had it vhanged to .-'Infernal Hylian'-. Not so long ago.

Binary
January 18th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Ya my previous name was= Celebi_XD
I don't know why I changed my name, just wanted to XD

~C3LEBI

Kotowari
January 18th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Mudkipblader has always been my username since I joined PC in 2005. Since then I have used that Name everywhere on the net. So if you ever see a 'mudkipblader', it's me. XD
Otherwise someone is stealing my name. =3
On Nintendo's site, I'm Foragon though. XD