PDA

View Full Version : Electivire and Magmortar

PokeTrainer_V.1685
December 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Is it possible to get both Electivire and Magmortar on PBR?

Nuke
December 15th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Yes and a special volt tackle Pikachu.

Jimmyray
December 16th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Is it possible to get both Electivire and Magmortar on PBR?

On the PAL version, the codes for the special Magmortar and Electivire do not work, but they do however work on the NTSC and Japanese versions.

Goldenhammerhead
December 16th, 2007, 12:15 PM
On the PAL version, the codes for the special Magmortar and Electivire do not work, but they do however work on the NTSC and Japanese versions.

WHAT!Are they making new ones for pal?

spike6958
December 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM
the Pal versions most likely dont have them at all :( nintendo dont like us much

Goldenhammerhead
December 16th, 2007, 12:32 PM
the Pal versions most likely dont have them at all :( nintendo dont like us much

yeah they dont.. oh well.....they arent that good anyway.maybe electrivire but i have a better one. The game should still be good.

(onens game up),(puts in wii),(text shows up on screen). This page cannot be shown.....suckers!XD

Skaterzpenguin
December 16th, 2007, 04:11 PM
yes, but I like Electivire way better than the pikachu with surf/volt tackle and magmortar.

PokeTrainer_V.1685
December 16th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Uh... What's PAL? What's NTSC? Austrailia and North America?

Goldenhammerhead
December 16th, 2007, 07:32 PM
yeah pretty much.just format codes.

Short Range
December 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Okay, that's just bad. I'm really starting to hate Nintendo for what they do to Australia.

Goldenhammerhead
December 18th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Okay, that's just bad. I'm really starting to hate Nintendo for what they do to Australia.

their just peeved of that the croc hunter is dead...lol

Nuke
December 18th, 2007, 01:04 PM

WHAT!?

Thats is shocking.

Just becuase less people don't like pokemon over here thye cnat be bothered ot put 'em on.

I don care much but is Volt Tackle Pika still possible?

Codo
December 19th, 2007, 10:36 AM
PAL and NTSC are the two of the primary formats of television signal in the world.

NTSC (National Television System Committee) is used in North America, Central America, much of South America, Japan, Philipines, South Korea, and some other areas.

PAL (Phase Alternating Line) is used in much of Europe, Africa, and Asia.

scorpyo
December 19th, 2007, 07:45 PM
So that means that America gets them?

PAL and NTSC are the two of the primary formats of television signal in the world.

NTSC (National Television System Committee) is used in North America, Central America, much of South America, Japan, Philipines, South Korea, and some other areas.

PAL (Phase Alternating Line) is used in much of Europe, Africa, and Asia.

Short Range
December 19th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Yet again we are screwed around by Nintendo. America always gets it's way.

Goldenhammerhead
December 19th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yet again we are screwed around by Nintendo. America always gets it's way.

Its nintendo America, people....im not surprised at all. Why would anyone be?

Americans + Big Company = JERKS. Simple maths lol.

pokeguy12
December 20th, 2007, 11:40 AM
thats a VERY VERY big dissapointment

Leviathon
January 1st, 2008, 02:21 AM
From what i've heard Nintendo Europe have the Electivire/Magmortar codes, but are waiting to release them...now i just have to dig that article back up again. But for us pal users who want the electivire or magmortar, it's excellent news.

Not sure when they'll release them though, thats the only real problem.

shiny_Riolu
January 1st, 2008, 11:58 AM
On the PAL version, the codes for the special Magmortar and Electivire do not work, but they do however work on the NTSC and Japanese versions

Kraka-chan
January 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Sorry if I sound like I've been living under a rock, but what's so special about getting Electivire or Magmortar in PBR? Do they have special moves (like Surfing Pikachu)?

It's really disappointing that different versions of games have different features and secrets. Would they think that we'd abuse them? Why?

evilcheese
January 3rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
yes it is possible to get electivire and magmortar. there is a code that you have to enter into the profile screen. after that you have to transfer it into the ds by using mystery gift.

spike6958
January 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
What about the Volt Tackle/Surfing Pikachu did it say anything about a pal one? because i want one, i don't care about the Electrivire or Magmortar, i just want the Pikachu :(

Amadeus Windfall
January 4th, 2008, 02:55 AM
There's no codes or anything for Pikachu, you just have to beat Stargazer Colosseum the first time, and it definitely works on the PAL version.

Pokemon Professor
January 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Australia at least gets some special Nintendo events. In New Zealand, we get nothing. NZ is such a load of bullcrap. Damn those hogging Americans. I had to wait until I got Diamond and WiFi until I could even get an event Pokémon!

Jerhyn
January 9th, 2008, 11:10 PM
do the electrivire and magmortar from battle revo all have the same natures?

Gloomymort
January 10th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Personally im glad you can get the Surfing Pikachu
but but why do america have to hogg all the good stuff?

my sister thinks its 'cuz they is like lame! init.'

umbreonrules123
January 22nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
yeah the code for magmortar is B416-X4HT-VTWF

Wichu
January 26th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Here's the info on the Electivire and Magmortar, since people are asking:
Electivire (male) - Adamant Nature - Lv 50
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Cross Chop

Magmortar (female) - Modest Nature - Lv 50
Flamethrower
Psychic
Solarbeam
Hyper Beam

As you can see, the Electivire is pretty much ready for battle (with a few adjustments). The Magmortar is kinda rubbish though.

And, you can reset for IVs easily, since the nature is fixed.

Lord Xyron
February 10th, 2008, 09:31 PM
yeah the code for magmortar is B416-X4HT-VTWF

Do you know the code for the other one too? I cant find it my grandma's 95 dialup sucks so bad....

Teamtyranitar
February 11th, 2008, 05:09 AM
BA16-X4SH-E2AT is for electervire i wonder if there is any other codes to get pokemn

KodiakBlackout
February 13th, 2008, 12:13 PM
are they available in england then? im confused =/

i was thinking about buying the game, but if i cant get the electavire or magmortar (not bothered about pikachu xD) i wont bother =(

Dark Jay
February 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM
>_< Europe always miss out on all the cool stuff. Ah well, it's better to play the game without the help of cheats or WiFi or things like that. I just use my Diamond.