PDA

View Full Version : Bebo/ Myspace/ Facebook

PB
December 16th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Basically, do you have any of these.

I do, I have bebo although bebo is on thin ice with me.

Jubilation
December 16th, 2007, 04:46 AM
I use myspace, though I hardly go on it anymore...I also have bebo coz my ex told me to get it @_@..she is controlling even after we broke up, now she only abuses me on it coz her friends hate me X)

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 16th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Nope.
Trust me, I've tried to join Myspace,
and facebook,
but there is always a "You must 13 years of age".

--"

Quite frankly, I don't even know what bebo is.
I really want a myspace. :C

Eon-Rider
December 16th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Sadly, I have Bebo. I only started to use it actively recently. I probably have an abandoned MySpace.

http://bebo.com/Eon-Rider

Please only add me if you actually sort of know me. If you're a complete stranger, add me I'll delete you. ^_^

Shika
December 16th, 2007, 04:59 AM
I don't really join any of them. Friendster is much more popular here but I also don't have that xD

Chibi-chan
December 16th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Geez I hate those sites. D:
Yes, they're the new school trend, but seriously, I'm not going to get emotional if I'm in someone's top 5 or not.

mewthree w/armor
December 16th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I have facebook, I might be getting rid of it soon. To many bad memories on there.

NytewolfAU2k7
December 16th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Not anymore, I've cancelled all three. I've had too many problems with them. period.

Nothing will get me to go back to any of them...

Eternal Nightmare
December 16th, 2007, 05:39 AM
No, I basically hate all of that stuff, but I will be forced to when I move in order to keep in touch with my friends.

RYOUKI
December 16th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Nope, I go to Friendster, which is complete different from those three you mentioned above.

Chikara
December 16th, 2007, 07:44 AM
I have a Myspace and a Facebook. I've never even heard of Bebo o.o'

Aegis
December 16th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I have a Facebook; but I don't use it much. I've never heard of Bebo .__.;

peirateis
December 16th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I've got a Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/uberdroide) and a Facebook. I hardly ever use either, though. It's a pain to have to check it all the time. >.o

viridian doubletongue
December 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
I have accounts on all three, though I only regular the Myspace.

PB
December 16th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Bebo, for all of the people who don't know, is another social networking site like myspace or facebook.

Lash
December 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
I do use MySpace. I mainly use it for music purposes.

TwilightBlade
December 16th, 2007, 09:54 AM
I had a Myspace, using Facebook now, and never heard of Bebo.. o.O

Lt. Surge's Raichu
December 16th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Nope, and for that i am glad.
To me those sites make no sence
I spend my time around on all kind of forums

Nuke
December 16th, 2007, 10:52 AM
None of them.

Waste of time, IMO.

Sammi
December 16th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I have a MySpace account. Don't use it. :D I wouldn't even have one if a friend of mine didn't force me to.
I'd have Facebook if I could get my university e-mail to work ._. But that's only because all the girls in the dorm use it except for me and another girl. It'd be nice to see what was going on with them, you know? Or something like that. *shrug*
Never heard of Bebo either.

Personally, I use Livejournal, even if it's not like anything above. I like having an online journal.

Amoeba
December 16th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Never had an interest in it. I don't even think I've got even so much as an abandoned account on any of them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I have all 3 but I only use myspace now because I don't really like bebo its confusion for me

:t354:TG

Himawarii
December 16th, 2007, 04:25 PM
I only have a Myspace.~
Never heard of Bebo and Facebook never really caught my attention~

Ayano Katagiri
December 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I have Bebo, and that's basically the only one I use. But some new additions to it lately have really annoyed me.

Natti
December 16th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I cannot stand Bebo. It's like... the most sloppiest thing EVER. I tried signing up and what the friggin' heck.

I only MySpace, but like... once every two weeks. x__x I always forget I have one.

I have no clue what Facebook is.

Waffle-San
December 16th, 2007, 08:22 PM
What about Nexopia???? Sorry, it's a Canadian thing. I don't have any of the four. Well actually I sorta made a Bebo account when I was like 10, but I havn't seen the site in years.

I don't see the need for anyone of them except maybe Facebbok because of those stupid little tests I love to do

B-Baller
December 16th, 2007, 08:28 PM
http://bebo.com/Metalhead-01

I have a MySpace too but I don't use that. I mostly use Bebo cause most of my friends have it...and since we're all going to new schools next year then it's a good way to keep in touch...hehe.

Razer302
December 18th, 2007, 02:28 AM
I don't use any of these. My friends want me to get it but I never do. I did make one to post on a friends page then I deleted it.

Wish
December 18th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I use both Myspace and Friendster. I really haven't used the other two you mentioned. I haven't checked my myspace in like, Forever. ;)

Apathetic_Yen
December 18th, 2007, 09:37 PM
never even heard of bebo. I have a myspace and just recently a facebook

Snivi
December 19th, 2007, 12:14 AM
I have a Bebo and a Myspace. I don't use my Bebo anymore though.

MissMegano
December 19th, 2007, 05:05 AM
I check my MySpace every day. I think it's a great way to communicate with my friends who have it. myspace.com/megano900

Lo-chan
December 20th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I have a Myspace and Facebook. I got Facebook because half the people in my school that I talk to have one.. xD And I have a Myspace because it is easyer to keep in contact.. XD

Shadow_Yue
December 22nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
None of them. I prefer forums like this one.

Drake_Miriel
December 22nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Hate all of them. I see social networking sites like that as nothing more than a plague to the internet. Maybe it's just because I'm antisocial at times, though.

Azonic
December 22nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
Wats Bebo? wats Facebook? :D

I don't use any of those

Random
December 22nd, 2007, 06:06 PM
I use none of them, and I'm glad i don't. You better off wasting your time playing video games, at least you get something out of playing.

pokejungle
December 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Ew, I would never Bebo. Facebook is definitely top... There's Orkut too though.

Scytheteen
December 23rd, 2007, 10:23 AM
I have a myspace, and next year I'll have a facebook, but I've never heard of bebo before.

Virtual Chatot
December 23rd, 2007, 10:24 AM
I hate all of them with a passion.

Myspace is a breeding ground for viruses, among other things...

Persona
December 23rd, 2007, 11:58 AM
Not interested in any of these sites. Myspace contains too much advertising. I don't really mind ads, however this site plasters them everywhere. There's spam friends requests, spam comments, spam private messages; etc. Facebook is beginning to get a little of this too. I've had people pressure me to get an account there. I thought it was laughable in school how they'd perform online popularity contests, but now it's just pushed over into the cyber world. You need a certain amount of friends on MySpace, otherwise, you're considered a complete loser. Everyone's basically link-whoring to each other for false popularity. Way to go on improving your self-esteem.

The only actual reason why I don't bother signing up for an account on either MySpace or Facebook is merely because I don't find it necessary for myself.

Astinus
December 23rd, 2007, 02:05 PM
I don't have an account on any of them. I only have my online blogs, mainly my LiveJournal. All the people that I know in real life have a MySpace, which is a good reason for me not to have one. Since at my place of work, the managers check to see if the employees are posting anything out of line on the site, and since I hate where I am working, I would get in trouble if I did so. So I just remain at my LJ.

Pretty much the same reasons apply to not getting any other one of those social sites. That, and a general lack of interest in communicating with people in the real world that I know, since they don't talk to me on a regular basis.

Ben Kenobi
December 23rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
I have a Myspace and Bebo, neither of which I really bother using. Lots of people at my school use Facebook, apparently. I'm not really interested in getting one, honestly.