• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your weight?

what are you

• obeese

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • in da middle

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • skinny

Votes: 29 33.3%

• Total voters

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
are you fit? obeese? or in the middle. im in the middle

dont be afraid to hide your weight

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
Years
I'm a healthy 280 lbs.

I'm very fit.

No, my weight is not all fat fat.
A lot of my mass is muscle.

The rewards of exercise and motivation are great!!!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
I'd say I'm pretty skinny, I remember a thread like this, (yes over a month ago) it had a much more polite title.

I'm 135ish pounds and 5' 10". Fat wouldn't hurt me at all.

Edit:Nevermind, looks like the title's been changed.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties, I'm 208 lb at the moment and I'm kinda in shape. I'm like a mini flexible football player. XD

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
Years
I is fat, ashamedly. I'm around 270 (haven't weighed myself in ages, though), although much of that is muscle, and I'm around 6'2". But still. =/

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I don't know what to consider it (someone tell me)...

I'm 5'11" and way about 145ish... >.>

EDIT: I just checked the BMI... I'm right on the line of normal and underweight?! 0.o

Last edited:
Years
I'd say I'm about average. I'm closer to overweight than underweight, though. I think my weight is fine as it is. I don't need to gain or lose anything, if you ask me. :D

I don't know my exact weight at the moment, but I'd estimate around between 110 and 120? I can't be lighter than 100. I never keep track of it, to be honest.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
Eh, I'm in the middle. Last time I checked, I'm anywhere between 200 and 210 pounds. I'm trying to get a ammbership at a gym so I can train a lot of it into muscle. But at the moment, yeah, I'm in the middle.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
Years
Let's see... I'm 5' 5 1/2"/1.67m tall and about 57kg/125 lbs. I'm still in the 90% weight group. >_> I was never in the 100% weight percentile.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I am not that skinny nor too fat, I weigh about 40kg, I really don't know about pounds though.

~Celebi

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I'm really thin, scarily thin actually. I checked my BMI one and I'm seriously under weight for my height.

Anyway, i went for skinny.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
GAH! If your under 140 lb and think you're fat,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! D: You should be happy you don't weigh too much ;^;
Umm,I won't say my exact weight,but I'll say its over 130 and under 160. ;x Thing is,I'm not ultra fat or skinny.I'm like..in between,appearence-wise.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I'm slightly underweight, but not as much as I used to be. I don't need to loose any weight, and I don't think I really need to gain any, but I still am 5 lbs under the average-low for my height .

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
I'm 5'11" and 149 pounds. Not bad, I'd say.

Back