PDA

View Full Version : Why'd you pair?

Jubilation
December 16th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Why did you & your pair decied to get paired?

Randall Raichu
December 17th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Well I am not paired anymore. But with all the people I have been paired on here with, I had talked to them and became REALLY good friends with them. Sadly most of those people are never here. My first pair and I were paired for about half a year. The one after that, well we have been paired quite a bit on and off. But time together, over a year for sure. You just become really good friends with them and you just pair. No real reason I guess.

Binary
December 17th, 2007, 07:29 AM
We pair because we are very good friends. If we're really good friends we can pair, like me and my pair. I have been really good friends with her and such.....
But some pair romantically, I have no explanation to that...

~Celebi

PB
December 17th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Me and Achamo paired because we are good friends and we help each other out.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
December 17th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Me and Anastasia R. paired because we are friends and we both like Grovyles, I think.

Himawarii
December 17th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Uhh,in my PC life,I only paired twice :P
I think the reason was my mad infatuation with them xD;;; [dun laugh]
I don't care about pairing anymore though,and if I ever do again,it probably won;t be fer the same reason as the last two.

Scytheteen
December 17th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Why did I get paired? The first time I was paired was mostly out of desperation to actually have a pair, not on any merits. My second and current pair was because I thought our relationship was very strong. Since my first pair, I would never pair with some random person.

Snivi
December 17th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Well its a friendship pairing and I asked him XD

Chikara
December 17th, 2007, 01:55 PM
...Because Cosmic made us XD;

Obviously, it's just a friendship pairing~

Ausaudriel
December 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Same as Baka Tenshi and Chikara, it's a friendship pairing. :3

As Cowrie and I become better friends (we'd known each other for years before starting to get closer), somebody on the chat randomly brought up that she and I should pair, aaaand the idea wasn't half bad, so here we are. XD

(Note to self: finish new signature.)

Midnight Beat
December 17th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I only pair for friendship. Both this pairing and my first one are and were just based on us getting along and being able to talk to each other.

Soul Eater
December 17th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Me and Jack paired because of obvious reasons really. D: After all, we're boyfriend and girlfriend. :P

Hakeen
December 17th, 2007, 05:35 PM
First pairing: Random PM sent to me, I wanted a PC family ect, so I just accepted.

Second pairing: I didn't want to seem mean by not accepting.

Third pairing: 'Cause he helped me with my maths homework. Nah, but something along those lines.

Current pairing: Well, we wanted like Nica x her cleaning lady, but it wouldn't have worked unless he changed his username, which he won't, but whatever.

marz
December 17th, 2007, 06:06 PM

Obviously, it's just a friendship pairing~

Yus, it popped up in a group chat. Cosmic was really excited about the idea. o_o

But yeah, just a friendship pairing. I don't believe in Online Girlfriends or Boyfriends. :D

Sammi
December 17th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I know I'm not paired right now, but I have been before, with Matt (Drummershuff, not Matthew, just in case you didn't know).

I paired with Matt because he's friend as well. :D I formally broke it up not because we grew apart, but I felt I took things too seriously, and we didn't need a fancy title to say we're awesome friends. 8D

Believe it or not, I was paired only once before him. We were also pretty close friends. I don't talk to him anymore. It's a shame, because I know he's still around on MSN. :/

Pikabloo
December 17th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Well, for my first pair, even though he had just joined PC on that day (lul), we became good friends after I spoke to him on MSN for hours, and then he asked me to pair up with him because he was curious about it, and I thought that it was cool O_o. So, erm, yeah, we were just friends. Sadly, I lost contact with him a long while ago... Meh, he was cool, too.

As for my current pair, again, it's a friendship thing. Although he started off as just a person who requested from my graphics shop, eventually, we became closer friends, and then he asked me to pair up. And he used it as an excuse to talk to me even more xD Anyway, yeah, pairing has always been a friendship thing to me, and nothing more.

Razer302
December 18th, 2007, 03:16 AM
I paired because I like Suki. We had swapped numbers the week before and spent are nights texting eachother till late at night. Only took 5 days for us to pair. We have been paired for nearly 8 months.

We decided to go out after 2 months of being paired. We have been boyfriend/girlfriend for nearly 6 months. Will be 6 months on 30th December. I went to see her last month and am going again on Christmas Eve.

I have only ever been paired with Suki.

I never thought it would get so serious but I really liked her and she liked me so we decided to go out. It is hard to see her but I go down as much as I can.

wakachamo
December 18th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Friendship pairing here of course, but also because Forest Grovyle rules. <3

RYOUKI
December 18th, 2007, 10:09 PM
She was really crazy for me to get paired when I broke up with my first pair, but it didn't work. XD

My First Pair: She was a great gal, so yeah, friendship pairing.

Second Pair: I've known her for a long time, so we paired up, another freindship pair. xD

~Rene~
December 19th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I paired up with Kasumie because I and her are friends. And also I can talk to her on MSN.

~Rene~ :t025:

Terry M
December 21st, 2007, 05:11 AM
It's pretty sad story I never got paired :(, my friend hood child who is known as a very forgotten member on PC(he only had 3 post's and his name was circle-141)was my friend ever since nursery, I was going to be paired with him a little sooner until he forgot his password and every time I IM him on MSN he says he'll make a new account when it doesn't say ''GATE AWAY TIME OUT'' on PC.He left from now on but is coming back after three weeks and thats close enough when school start's again.He doesn't IM me anymore, but I'm sure he'll get an account on PC and tell me sooner or later.

Munashii
December 21st, 2007, 06:23 AM
Well, it's a bit of a story. Nica was trying to pair me with TSA, and was getting really obstinate. I was discussing it with Zet Netroc and then we were devising ways to make her stop. And then we brought up the idea of pairing. It stuck. And now we're good buddies. :D Zetty-chan and I chat regularly on MSN now 'n' we share a Neopets account. Oh, and Nica stopped shipping me with TSA. XD

bna_li
December 21st, 2007, 07:26 AM
I paired cause she was cool. We was friends, sort of. But I don't know where she is, and it was a long time ago.

Jordan
December 21st, 2007, 10:14 AM
My only pair to date asked me out of nowhere. I accepted because it sounded fun at first, but then I inconspicuously stop mentioning us as pairs because my pair was getting into a bit of trouble on PC (graphics copyright and such.)

Jordan.

Wish
December 21st, 2007, 10:48 AM
First Pair:
She was an awesome person, we were paired for a few months. It was more as a friendship thing.

Second Pair:
She was an awesome person. I enjoyed talking to her on a daily basis. Unfortunately though, our relationship started to go over friends. So to prevent that, we decided to unpair and remain friends. ^.^

Cross
December 21st, 2007, 11:26 AM
The first time I paired, I was some immature internet noob. Turns out she was this really fat, ugly, mean girl.

Second time was with an old friend I knew from childhood (found her on Myspace). Turns out she's some emo freak.

No third time. Probably never will be unless I find a truly attractive happy-go-lucky blonde girl that I truly trust in and beleive in, but what are my odds?

Warheart
December 27th, 2007, 02:03 PM
I've been paired like..6 times, so I'll only mention the ones that actually mattered <_<

F.L.Y: We were paired for like, 45 minutes once, I think. BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME! <3
Now she hates me, has me banned from her LJ, and I think I might be blocked from her MSN ._.

DarkIllusion: I paired her because she kicks ass. In every way possible. She joined like, within 3 days of when I did, and back in the day when we were all newbs, and used to hang out in pokemon Fcs, we started talking. We're still *unofficially* paired, but she doesn't really sign on here as much anymore =/
FUN FACT: I totally stole her away from Marz <_<

Momo: ..I'm not really sure how this happened. I think she just blindly asked me in some MSN chat we had one day and I said yes. I think I was high that day ._.

Queen Boo: Klippy PMed her randomly one day, and asked her to pair with me. She kicks ass, but we don't really talk too much. This actually happened while I was banned XD

Tr@ce
December 28th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Cause' we were very good friends... and now she never shows up...

First Pair: Good Times, then she went all crazy on me, I got mad, and we split. We're still friends though.

Second Pair: A good friend, but she's never on pokecommunity anymore. That's why we split.

Kylie-chan
December 29th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Everyone used to pair because of their crushes on each other, which is pretty much the only reason I ever paired in the past. ;p