PDA

View Full Version : Guess the password of the person above!

Jirachi
July 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
*see thread title*

If someone's guess matches your password, CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Frostweaver
July 3rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
um... and as if someone will admit that "oh my goodness you got the correct answer!"

o.O;;

Not the best idea for a game... as people may want to vertify their answer by trying (which is not the best thing to promote)

Timbjerr
July 3rd, 2004, 09:22 PM
Frosty beat me to it...If this kind of thing floats yout boat, then go ahead, but I sure as heck don' want my account hacked.

Dusty Pikachu
July 3rd, 2004, 09:26 PM
um... and as if someone will admit that "oh my goodness you got the correct answer!"

o.O;;

Not the best idea for a game... as people may want to vertify their answer by trying (which is not the best thing to promote)HEY, I'M JUST STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT! Yeah, no, seriously, i AM! SEE!?

oh my goodness you got the correct answer!
There, i said it, happy? ;p

Frostweaver
July 3rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
lol... and did I take a guess? XD

*points at Junichi's avatar* Look look! It's Itsybitsyspider's classical avatar! Look look!

Yeah... isn't there something that'll happen if you tried to guess out the password?

Flygon trainer
July 4th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I woudn't have thought that moderators would let a thread like this go without a lock, but I guess times are changing.

Dark Heaven
July 4th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I woudn't have thought that moderators would let a thread like this go without a lock, but I guess times are changing.
Nothing can pass my sharp eyes.
Feel free to call me anytime :P

~closed