PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Zapster
December 20th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Hi, I'm Zapster! I gave up Pokemon a hecka long time ago, but something's pulling me back into it, lol. Well, my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and I'm not familiar with any of the new Pokemon around. I still have my GameboyColor, and play FireRed! Well, see you around, I guess!

Aureon
December 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Welky, Zappy! ;3
Hope ya have a fun time here, and I hope that you don't give up Pokémon soon!

Shadowthinker
December 21st, 2007, 12:30 AM
mmm..... i bet you'll like Pokemon again when you have a good time here .HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

destinedjagold
December 21st, 2007, 01:10 AM
I do agree with pokemaster000...
Anyways, welcome to the community.
Feel free to room around the forum, but don't get lost, okay..? :P

Well, I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff around.
Have a great time! ;)

Binary
December 21st, 2007, 08:02 AM
Oh, welcome to PC,
Wow, you sound like a good guy and I hope you get more attracted to pokemon with the help of this forum :P
Eh...read the rules and have lotsa fun. Make alot of friends and try to be active. I think you'll have a great time here, If you wanna be friends or need help on anything pm me!
I think you'll have fun here!

~Celebi

Souless
December 21st, 2007, 09:34 AM
Hi!!!

I'm Souless

Well, I almost left pokemon because I was getting tired, but when I discovered this place, how could I refuse? =] so I started playing Mystery Dungeon Red and Emerald, and I'm getting a DS to get Mystery Dungeon Time

I think that most of people at this place keep liking pokemon because of their friends :3 you can PM me if you want me to become one of those!