PDA

View Full Version : Homework

Shadowthinker
December 21st, 2007, 12:46 AM
This is a simple question but do you like homework?

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 21st, 2007, 02:06 AM
No way. I hate homework & to be honest, I get it done all the time or else my teachers will like embarrass you in front of the whole class trust me, I`ve seen that happen before. xD;

... lol, I don`t know who would really like homework though. =P;

Razer302
December 21st, 2007, 08:24 AM
I hate homework. I have much better things to do with my time than do homework. I do my homework at the last possible minute. Sometimes during the lesson it is due in.

Nuke
December 21st, 2007, 08:33 AM
I hate homework. I have much better things to do with my time than do homework. I do my homework at the last possible minute. Sometimes during the lesson it is due in.

.... That is me all over.
Although, I dont try in that lesson.

*Note to self*

Try to do it during lesson.

Binary
December 21st, 2007, 08:40 AM
I do all my homework before I even go home xD.....
I finish it way before..so I like it..well sorta

~Celebi

POKEMASTERALEX
December 21st, 2007, 08:56 AM
I do all my homework before I even go home xD.....
I finish it way before..so I like it..well sorta

~Celebi

Though I'd rather be doing fun stuff, I do my hw, because I know if you don't you're pretty much screwed

Shiny Umbreon
December 21st, 2007, 09:21 AM
No, I prefer to finish everything at school. (Yes, I'm the kind of person who does short homework in the breaks when I have nothing to do)

Lilith
December 21st, 2007, 09:30 AM
NO.

I have about 6 hours of homework every night.. And most of it's saved for the bus ride in the morning. D8

Virtual Chatot
December 21st, 2007, 09:46 AM
I do it before I even touch my computer.

BreD
December 21st, 2007, 11:22 AM
Rofl... i knew the result to the poll would be like that :D
anyway... i detest homework... i preffer to try and get it done not in my spare time at home.

Zorua
December 21st, 2007, 12:13 PM
I have two projects over the break. Another pain I have to deal with.

I get an average amount of homework. Actually, I'm quite happy with it, seeing how I hate it at the same time(because I'm quite lazy)

But I'm more concerned about my grade and stuff. Eh. I don't know. It's between "yes" and "no. For projects "Yes" For just regular homework assignments "no"

..Well I guess that'll be a no, then.

Cherrim
December 22nd, 2007, 12:28 AM
Uuuugh. I hate homework. I'd never do it in elementary or high school. Yeah, I'd do the projects or anything that was going to be marked (for completion or otherwise) but for the most part I never bothered with it. I don't really do extra work because I've never needed to before. :|

So yeah, I hate it and I won't do it if it's trivial. But if it's an assignment, I'll whine about it and leave it till the last minute, but I'll still do it. XD

peirateis
December 22nd, 2007, 08:46 AM
See, it all depends with me. Some homework I hate, but some I absolutely love. I love doing my Spanish and Music homework, because those are two of the things in my life that interest me most. But if it's like reading for Lit. or something, then I'll put it off 'til the last minute.

I always get all of it done, just usually way later than I should've gotten it done. >>;

pkmnmaster69
December 22nd, 2007, 10:03 AM
I hate homework because i normally get a detention if i dont do it and i actually have to waste my break doing it in the library so that im not in detention.

Nuke
December 22nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
No 14 100.00%
Yes 1 7.14%
The poll is freaky.

By the looks of it not many like homework.

latioslegends
December 22nd, 2007, 10:25 AM
Well I do my homework at breaks myself, like lunch, but if my homework has to do, with art, or some mechanical thing I will do it cause I just love that kind of stuff^_^

Azonic
December 22nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
I am going to eat whoever picked yes.

Homework is dumb. I hate it. It deserves to be crumbled and buried 200 meters below the earths surface <.<;

Waffle-San
December 22nd, 2007, 03:33 PM
NO.

I have about 6 hours of homework every night.. And most of it's saved for the bus ride in the morning. D8

Man, why does this sound familiar :cheeky:

I detest homework, mainly because I don't do it right away and it piles up. It's not so mcuh the daily homework (unless its science) that I hate, it's those damn projects. GRR.

EmpoleMew
December 22nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Gah! I depise homework! And the way my teachers grade, its 30% of our grade. So if we don't do homework, we're pretty much screwed.

Random
December 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
I never really loved doing homework, a lot of times I used to put it off to the very end where i have to finish it at school the next day. xP

pokejungle
December 22nd, 2007, 05:49 PM
I think this poll is akin to asking:

Would you like to burn in the fiery pits of hell from this moment on?
Yes
No

Xairmo
December 23rd, 2007, 09:38 PM
Hmm well Im homeschooled and I guess everything I do is construed as "homework"
I dont hate it, i dont love it, i just do it cuz i have to =P

Lady Nicole
December 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
I don't like doing homework; I prefer classwork :\ I usually do all my homework in the free periods or lunch before it's due in, but if I don't think I'll get all of it done later when I'm at school then I just do some of it at home at the same time as going on MSN and PC. The only time of day I'll do homework at home is at about 4:00am, which is what time I wake up.

Idiot!
December 23rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
I don't hate homework, unless it makes me stare at them for more than 2 hours. Then I wish I can burn it.

Emma
December 24th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Most of the homework I get set in this year mainly contributes towards my coursework, so I have to do it, no matter what. But I absoloutely hate it, 'cause it takes me forever to complete the assignments. D:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 24th, 2007, 08:46 AM
No I hate it,

anyways as soon as I get Homework I do it right away, even at school. I try to fit in anytime to do it at school so when I get home I don't have to do it at home. And since its the holidays and stupid teachers give out H.W, I did all of there H.W friday

:t354:TG

STEELIXMANIAC
December 24th, 2007, 08:50 AM
I hate homework. It makes me sit there and get stumped by insane questions. There are times where I know the answers but just don't feel like writing them down. I got no choice most of the time. I have to do them.

Blueboy66
December 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM
i hate it when it's too easy but when it's hard i like it. Especially in Science, lab reports are just stupid.

Gulpin
December 24th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I usually don't have homework, because I finish it whenever I'm doing nothing during school. If I do, I like it if it is a subject that I like, but hate it if I don't like the subject. I voted for 'Yes' and 'No'.

Soari
December 24th, 2007, 08:09 PM
I love homework seriously no joking don't know why though its like not a waste of time for me I am just bored at home doing nothing..

destinedjagold
December 25th, 2007, 02:21 AM
BLAH! I hate homework! >X(
I even work on my homework at school before dismissal so I have no more problems when I reach home!
It's annoying! Whoever invented school.., blah! I wished I could go back to time!

ShineGreymΘn
December 25th, 2007, 03:20 AM
I hate homework and i always last minute do xD
But some time i do homeword then play computer xD

Soul Eater
December 30th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Who does like homework? XD I mean sersiously...I never got my homework done but I tried and it was a miracle that I got such good grades. XD

Illusion~
January 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
psh..i dont even do homework. well at least not at home..i wait till i get to school the next day and i copy it in homeroom..either that or i get it from someone, copy it in another class and give it back when we get in the class the homework was for...

Wish
January 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
I hate homework. xD I have better things to do at home then to do that super long Essay you have to do. ><

Ayano Katagiri
January 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM
I don't exactly enjoy it, there are many better things out there to do. I don't mind if it's Maths homework, since that's usually easy and takes little time, but it's really the long reports and essays that I despise. They take so long to research and write and usually it's really late when I finish.

Mizu
January 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
I hate homework. But I still do it. Even when I can do something else.
Math Homework takes me too long sometimes, even if I do it last minute. XD

pink-tiger
January 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Uhh...NO! ^_^
It saves me time.If I had no HW, I would be on more.

diamondpearl876
January 2nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Who DOES like homework? :\

I definitely.. don't.

Degenerate
January 3rd, 2008, 02:09 AM
Depends what subject it is, and what mood I'm in. Sometimes I get a kick from tackling a really hard math's problem and getting it right in the end. There's other things, like Chemistry, that I could never enjoy doing no matter how bored I was feeling.

22sa
January 3rd, 2008, 02:47 AM
Homework is really bad as it takes up way too much time. I like tests, however.

!gnition
January 3rd, 2008, 09:11 AM
I never had problems with homework because I always managed to finish most if not all of it during lunch, studyhall, or even during class when we're done taking notes :)

I disliked it, but it's easy points and it'll help your grade.

The Real AAA
January 3rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
no i hate homework!! cuz it wastes TV time which is way more important than school

Caina
January 4th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Well, for me, homework's ok, but, sometimes I even forgot that I have a homework... and because of that, I'm gonna do "schoolwork" .... :S That's why I hate it more than I like it.

Au Revoir...