PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

el lloydie
December 21st, 2007, 10:10 AM
Been playing Pokémon on and off for about 7 years, but the hacking community has recently pulled me in. After playing a Shiny Gold Beta not so long ago, the extension to the original led me to think up some of my own story ideas for hacks, only I'm not a hacker. So I'd be more than willing to share some of these ideas should someone need one.

Oh, and this message sounded a lot less like a job application in my head.

Tangerine Fox
December 21st, 2007, 06:23 PM
Ha ha -- you're hired!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here. :3

Silhouette
December 21st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Ive tried hacking once.. I dont get all the scripting crap, so I just try to map for the fun of it..

Welcome, and enjoy!

Jeremy
December 21st, 2007, 07:39 PM
Hey sweetie! Welcome to PC! *Huggles.* Please remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, make friends, and importantly have fun! =3

Oh yeah, I'm an experienced hacker, I would to help you, but I have too many projects under my belt already. Sowwie.

Binary
December 22nd, 2007, 12:06 AM
Hey welcome to PC,
I hope you have lots of fun and read the rules;). Iam a hacker so I would be willing to help you and listen to some of your ideas. Have fun roaming about, especially the hacks-showcase, make alot of friends and try to be active! If you need any help Iam always here!

~Celebi

el lloydie
December 22nd, 2007, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome people. And Celebi_XD, it's funny you mention you're willing to listen to some of my ideas seeing as a couple of them involve Celebi.

изм
December 24th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Welcome to Pc enjoy you're stay guess what i'm learning hacking myslef ~~