PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger.

изм
December 22nd, 2007, 05:16 AM
how many of you people played that game?
i found it very difficult.

Nuke
December 22nd, 2007, 05:19 AM
I haven't played the whole thing,

tbh the whole Hariyama to clear rocks mission is impossible to defeat for me.

I gave up trying ages ago.

Too bad aswell, I really want Manaphy. :(

[2,000 POSTS WOO!]

Gulpin
December 22nd, 2007, 08:25 AM
I finished the game. It was very difficult. Now I have the Manaphy egg in my Ranger, and I have to wait a while untill I can trade it to my Pokemon Diamond...

Skaterzpenguin
December 22nd, 2007, 08:42 AM
I find the game really easy if you know what you are doing in it. :P
I'm not finish the whole game, but i need about 2 more missions to be done, but they are the extra missions. ;)

Shika
December 22nd, 2007, 08:59 AM
I'm stuck at celebi one. Simply my fault...

Mr.Mystery
December 23rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
I thought it was easy. I beat the game, beat all the ranger net missions, caught Kyogre, Groudon, and Raquaza, and beat the high score on the Dodrio Challenge and the Marine Challenge. I thought catching the Hariyama was hard, so my little brother beat it for me.:shocked: I have no clue how he did it! Catching the Steelix was hard too.

изм
December 25th, 2007, 10:04 PM
i play the game on PC... so i didn't get a good rom either.. **

Waker of Chaos
December 25th, 2007, 10:17 PM
The game had a few difficult spots for me, but I have it fully completed. Every high score on the challenges is beaten, every mission is completed, I got the Manaphy Egg, I even finished the Scouter, or whatever a Pokémon Ranger's version of the Pokédex is.

Now it just sits in my DS case, sad and alone... Maybe I'll sell it on eBay, so another person can enjoy it. Well, except for Manaphy.

I'm not keeping tabs on this thread, so if you want my Pokémon Ranger game, or have a suggestion as to what to do with it, you'll have to PM me. It's great if you love drawing circles at high speed. :P

изм
December 26th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Well i'll see if i really feel like playing that game again~~

lucario072
December 29th, 2007, 12:16 AM
i just got it on christmas and im lookin for the regis

изм
December 29th, 2007, 12:22 AM
i don't own an Ds..
and playin with the mouse on Pc Is seriously difficult XD

lucario072
December 29th, 2007, 12:54 AM
i don't own an Ds..
and playin with the mouse on Pc Is seriously difficult XD ive got it on my pc but its really slow

Blk_Ducky
January 19th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Ranger is difficult unless you know what you're doing. Theres always a couple of pokemon around to help you beat that oh-so-difficult boss. Everyone said they had trouble with Charizard. But it 'twas easy I say!

*PrincessPika-chu*
February 14th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I played that highly frustrating game just to get Manaphy. I did find it difficult, especially Entei. I wish we can transfer or copy or ranger buddies to our Diamond and Pearl games. It would feel more rewarding. Is there a pokemon that we get after beating Ranger 2?

Yoshiko75
February 14th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I have beaten the game. For me, it wasn't all that challenging. The only hard part was capturing Salamence. It took me a week to clear that mission.

darkphoenixdude
February 14th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I can't remember which one was the hardest..but I remember it was a dragon type :D They were very tricky :D Oh and the three dogs were a pain too ^_^

UberSushi
February 18th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Pokemon Ranger was a tad bit boring...I play it ocassionally...

Pokepal2007
February 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM
on ranger net you can only get one manaphy egg and if you reset your ranger game it still wont work.

Crystal Shaymin
February 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
allof it was easy cept for slaking at the valcano -.-

feeder18
February 25th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I finished the game. It was very difficult. Now I have the Manaphy egg in my Ranger, and I have to wait a while untill I can trade it to my Pokemon Diamond...

Just wondering about the Manaphy egg, i saw a video on youtube showing text like:

"The egg can only be transfered once. Do you wish to continue?"

Im guessing that means once PER SAVE FILE, not specific to either that Ranger cart, or D/P cart.

I know I could trade the hatched egg to Pearl from Diamond, but i want two of my own for completeness.

Therefore, if i complete the game on Ranger, and transfer it to my Diamond, can i restart Ranger, and then get another Manaphy egg to transfer to Pearl?

Sajiri
February 25th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Just wondering about the Manaphy egg, i saw a video on youtube showing text like:

"The egg can only be transfered once. Do you wish to continue?"

Im guessing that means once PER SAVE FILE, not specific to either that Ranger cart, or D/P cart.

I know I could trade the hatched egg to Pearl from Diamond, but i want two of my own for completeness.

Therefore, if i complete the game on Ranger, and transfer it to my Diamond, can i restart Ranger, and then get another Manaphy egg to transfer to Pearl?

Actually Im pretty sure its once per catridge. I havent played my Ranger for a while, but the ranger net missions (special missions after you beat the game, one of them being the manaphy mission) are supposed to still be there even if you restart it. I assume they keep the player and lv from the original save?

Either way I specifically remember reading that you could only transfer manaphy ONCE and not get the egg twice. I may have misunderstood it though (I highly doubt I did) but I havent got around to restarting it since then.

I found the majority of the game easy, it was just capturing entei at the very end I couldnt do. Once I got the pattern of his attacks down and the right time to start drawing loops I found it easy. Other than that the only trouble I really had was Tiffany's two camerupts that were a pain in the butt

feeder18
February 26th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Actually Im pretty sure its once per catridge. I havent played my Ranger for a while, but the ranger net missions (special missions after you beat the game, one of them being the manaphy mission) are supposed to still be there even if you restart it. I assume they keep the player and lv from the original save?

Either way I specifically remember reading that you could only transfer manaphy ONCE and not get the egg twice. I may have misunderstood it though (I highly doubt I did) but I havent got around to restarting it since then.

I found the majority of the game easy, it was just capturing entei at the very end I couldnt do. Once I got the pattern of his attacks down and the right time to start drawing loops I found it easy. Other than that the only trouble I really had was Tiffany's two camerupts that were a pain in the butt

That seems really stupid! I mean it makes sense if each person had one Ranger, and ONLY ONE of either Diamond or Pearl. But i have both (not tarteed yet), so if I transfer Manaphy's egg to Diamond for example, after restarting it and completing the game again, i STILL wont be able to transfer another egg to Pearl... :surprised:

What are my options? The cloning glitch, not that i know how to do it. And possibly buying 2 Rangers, but why would i wanna do that...

Sajiri
February 27th, 2008, 01:47 AM
well it is a special mission for a legendary. Legendaries are meant to be hard to get, thats why you have to go to events for so many of them.

The whole point is to make you get Ranger so you can give it to Diamond or Pearl. What good would it be if you were able to get it as many times as you wanted? Then people would be giving them to all their friends.

At first I wasnt happy with it, but hey, at least it means not everyone and their grandmother is gonna have a manaphy. The answer, just deal with it and have a single manaphy like everyone else. Be glad you get it, alot of people dont have Ranger so they'll never get a manaphy unless they're lucky enough to be given one by someone very generous